A Normal School Day

Good-Bye But I Love You

No One's POV:

"Sooyoung!" Kai yelled running over to her. Sooyoung turned around and smiled. "Do you want to hang out after school today?" "Sure Kai!" Sooyoung said. "That's great. I'll see you after school then." Kai said heading to class. Sooyoung smiled and started heading to class. As she walked into class, she saw her friend, Kris. "Hey Kris." Sooyoung said as she sat beside him. "Hey! Did you do your homework from last night?" He asked. "Yeah. But I think I'm still failing this course." Sooyoung said. "How are you and Kai? Do you still like him?" Kris said with a smirk on his face. "Yah! What if someone hears? I can't have people finding out especially him." Sooyoung said smacking him in the arm. "But we're hanging out after school." "Ow! That hurt. But have fun later. I'm so happy for you." Kris said with a smile. "Hey guys!!" Luhan said sitting in the seat next to Sooyoung. "What are you guys talking about?" "We're talking about her long time crush." Kris said. Sooyoung smacked Kris. "When are you going to tell him?" Luhan asked. Sooyoung sighed and said, "Never. He's never going to like me back anyways. I'm just another friend to him." "Fine. Do whatever you want. Oh. By the way, we're getting our midterms today."Kris said. "I know." Sooyoung sighed. "My marks are so bad! My parents are going to kill me." Kris laughed, "Don't worry about it. You'll probably do fine." All of a sudden the bell rang and Sooyoung, Kris and Luhan headed out of class. "I'll see you later." Sooyoung said waving at him and heading to her locker.

Sooyoung walked into the cafeteria and saw Luhan waving at her. "Sooyoung! Over here!" Tao yelled. Sooyoung smiled and headed over to the table. She walked over and Luhan moved over so that she could sit beside him and Chanyeol. Sooyoung scanned the table and didn't see Kai anywhere. Chanyeol and Kris saw Sooyoung's disappointed face when she didn't see Kai. "He's with Jin Ae right now." Chanyeol said. "What are you talking about Chanyeol?" Sooyoung asked. "Come on. We all know you were looking for Kai." Chanyeol said smiling to her. "It's not my business as to where he is or not. I don't need to always know where he is." Sooyoung said smiling back at Chanyeol. "Yeah, but we all know that you care about where he is." Baekhyun said. "And your jealous that he's always with Jin Ae." Sehun said. Suho smacked Sehun in the arm. "What was that for?" Sehun asked rubbing his arm. Suho just shook his head. All of a sudden, Kai and Jin Ae walked over to their table. "Hey guys." Kai said smiling. Kyungsoo moved over so that there was room for Kai and Jin Ae to sit with them. "What are you guys talking about?" Kai asked. "Umm.. W-e.. were.. ummm.." Baekhyun stammered. "We were talking about who Sooyoung likes." Sehun said taking a bite from his sandwich. Suho smacked Sehun in the arm again and Kris kicked Sehun under the table. "Ow!! What did I do?" Sehun asked rubbing his arm confused at what he had done. "You like someone?" Kai asked looking at Sooyoung. "Um.. maybe.. maybe not." Sooyoung replied. "So. Who is it? Do I know him?" Kai asked. "Well you kind of know him. Plus it's none of your business." Sooyoung repled sticking her tongue out at him. "Fine. Don't tell me then." Kai said pouting. "Fine. I won't." Sooyoung said. Jin Ae tugged on Kai's sleeve. "Oppa. Aren't you going to tell them what happened to us in art class?" Jin Ae said. "Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me." Kai said. As Kai was telling the group about his story. Kris leaned over to Sooyoung and said, "Don't worry about them. At least you'll get to spend time with Kai after school." "I know. Thanks." Sooyoung said smiling at him.

At the End of School:

Sooyoung waited outside the school gate for Kai. As she was waiting she saw Kai with some of his friends and some girls. With them was Jin Ae, the queenka of the school. She was perfect. She was pretty, nice and got really good grades as well. Everyone in school thought that Kai and Jin Ae were perfect for each other. Kai saw Sooyoung and waved at her. He whispered something to Jin Ae and headed over to Sooyoung. "Umm.. Sooyoung. I can't hang out with you today. Jin Ae and I have to work on a project. I'm so sorry but we can hang out later. Is that okay?" Kai said sheepishly. "Of course it's okay Kai. Don't worry about it. I will be fine." Sooyoung said with a smile on her face. "You're the best!" Kai said giving her a hug. "I'll see you later." Kai walked back to them and they headed out. Sooyoung watched the two leave and she felt pain shoot through their heart. As she watched them, she saw Kris and his friends heading over to her. "I thought you were hanging out with Kai today." Kris said. "Well we were supposed to but he left with Jin Ae so that they could work on a project." Sooyoung said. "Aww. Are you okay?" Luhan said giving her a big hug. Sooyoung laughed and smiled at them. "Don't worry about it. I'm okay. He's never going to like me back anyways. I just need some time to get over him." "Do you want to hang out with us today then?" Tao asked her. "No. It's fine. Don't worry about me and go have fun. I'll be fine." Sooyoung said smiling. "Are you sure?" Kris said with a worried look on his face. "I'm serious guys. Go have fun without me." Sooyoung said. "Okay." Kris sighed. "We'll see you later then." "Bye!!!" Sooyoung said ecstatically as they walked out of the school.

"I guess I should just head home then. My parents are going to flip when they see my marks though." Sooyoung said to herself. She took out her iPod and turned it on. As she was walking, it started to rain heavily. Sooyoung watched as people ran into the school trying to avoid getting wet but Sooyoung just sighed and started to head home. As she was walking home she thought about how Kai left her for Jin Ae again. She was actually really depressed that Kai had ditched her again but she didn't want to ruin everyone else's mood with her problems. The last time they were supposed to go to an ice cream shop together but then Kai told her he couldn't go because his mom was sick but then she later saw him at the mall with Jin Ae. It hurt her that Kai had lied to her. As she walked into the house, she let out a huge sigh when she realized that her parents weren't home yet.

She had a really bad relationship with her parents. She never really got along with them and she couldn't really stand being in the same room with them or being near them for more than 5 minutes. She couldn't remember ever having a good moment with them. She had absolutely no happy memories with them and in a way she really disliked them. Hated them even. But she would never tell anyone this because she knows that what she is feeling is wrong. Sooyoung always wanted to know what was wrong with her life. Why can't she ever be happy?