Pretty in pink dosirak lunch box.

Half A Glass of Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun was cool. He had a job. That meant he earns his own money while Chanyeol let his parents do that for him.

Not to mention what had happened at the party. Maybe it would be better not to bring that up, the thing he’d want the least would be even more awkward silences. Or for Baekhyun to hate his guts even more. Baekhyun hadn’t mentioned it again on the countless amounts of times they saw each other. Well they didn’t speak but they saw each other a lot. In a crowded room or corridor the first thing Chanyeol would see would be Baekhyun and vice versa.

Baekhyun could probably buy his own lunch probably something better than he’d ever make. So what was he doing?

Feeling insecure Chanyeol stopped facing the door. Chanyeol berated himself; it’s time to man up.

Well there was no turning back now he’d already reached his destination. Behind the door on the rooftop would be Baekhyun.

He turned the door knob with his slippery left hand, the doorknob cooling his hand. While his other hand was holding the hideously pink wrapped up lunchbox, the material grazing against his calloused hand calloused from the all cutting, chopping and dicing he had done.

He staggers and almost falls back when the fierce wind hits him straight in the face. Blinking to get the moisture out of his eyes, any tension he had in his shoulders relaxes. Chanyeol knows why Baekhyun comes up here. It’s quiet. You can hear the slight buzz of students beneath but it’s calming and nice.

Spotting his target, Chanyeol takes tentative footsteps towards Baekhyun. He takes a minute to appreciate Baekhyuns back and front before clearing his throat.

Opening his eyes, Baekhyun squints as yellow rays enter his eyes and everything’s blurry till he looks up to see fiery coloured hair. It’s none other than Chanyeollie! He grins and gestures for Chanyeol to sit next to him on the coldish tiles.

Chanyeols knees fell weak at the sight of those pearly teeth flashing for him. He plops down and s the weirdly appealing pink bunny printed wrapped lunchbox under Baekhyuns nose. He feels like such a girl who’s confessing to his beloved sempai/oppa .When he finally speaks his words come out slightly gibberish as he looks at the interesting floor.

“I-I-I...for you.”

With his heartbeat running a mile inside his chest he looks at Baekhyuns face and stutters out:

 “I-I m-made this for yo-o-u...so please take it.”

Baekhyun blinks before grinning once again, his thumb brushing against Chanyeols palm -causing a shiver to run down Chanyeols spine- as he accepts the food. Just like a kid at Christmas he unwraps and lets out a gasp in it are all his favourite foods. Fragrant and aromatic fill the air and if Chanyeol just leans a little bit closer he’d be able to smell Baekhyuns aftershave.

Happily breaking the pink chopsticks apart Baekhyun eats a mouthful and moans.

“I-is it that good?”

Baekhyun eyes are glazed over as he stares at Chanyeol in disbelief. It makes Chanyeol squirm a bit. “Try some!”

Not getting a chance to say that he’s already eaten, his chin is held in place as his mouth is shoved with food.

“Are you kidding me? It’s more than good.”

Chanyeol is stiff as a board as more and more food is placed in Chanyeols mouth, who’s blushing because Baekhyun is feeding him. Baekhyuns hand is as soft as it looks as it holds Chanyeols chin in place still feeding him, feeding him like they are a couple on their first date. Baekhyuns hand brushes away a spare bit of rice on Chanyeols cheek. It’s probably Chanyeols imagination but he feels another slight warm caress on his hot cheek afterwards.

 Baekhyun savours every last bite still . He pouts –Baekhyun just wants to kill him doesn’t he?-when he realises that there’s no more. Being the gentleman he is, he even tries to wrap it back up failing miserably because that corner isn’t meant to go to that corner while Chanyeol finds it cute because it’s Baekhyun and everything he does is cute really he can’t let it look like that so he grabs it back and says he’ll do it himself.

“Seriously, thank you.” Baekhyun is looking at him weirdly but it’s a good weird because his eyes have an indefinable sparkle to them. Chanyeol is pretty sure now he’s going to die because Baekhyun just squeezed his hand. And now he’s holding it.

Sheepishly scratching the back of his head with his other hand Baekhyun thanks him. “Not even my mum can cook that well to be honest. Er let me repay you in some way later?”

Chanyeols shakes his head.

“Well...if you need help with anything let me know.”

Chanyeol doesn’t know how he can even reply back because Baekhyun is still holding his hand. The bases of their hands are so close that their warmth is now shared in.

 “I-okay.”

x

Suho squeals when he tells him, and Chanyeol is happy because he still has a rush of Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun in his head but Suho seems to be the only one genuinely interested.

Jongin scoffs when Chanyeol brags even showing him the lunchbox he used. Chanyeol will later comfort Jongin by telling him that next time he won’t use the extra special packaging anymore for anyone but Jongin.

Sehun rolls his eyes but leaves only one headphone in his ear as he slows his pace down to stride alongside them.

“He had work so he had to go.”

Jongin scoffs once again but a hint of a smirk is on his lips. Chanyeol knows he’s proud.

“What are you going to do next~” Jongin singsongs. “You don’t have much time left; you have...one week and 4 days.”

Chanyeol replies with an equally confident;

“I know what I’m going to do.”

And he does.

---------------------------------

is anyone genuinely enjoying this Thank you for reading my darling readers<3 Like always i'm excited for the next update, ^^" I'll see you then? 

Brushfire~