Now Or Never

will you be the one?

yuris pov.

my heart was beating fast.i looked down as i stood, watching the blue waves harshly crashing against the rocks,far down below me.i closed my eyes remembering wat that head bastard did to me. i gritted my teeth and shut my eyes tighter thiknking about those memories. 

*flashback*

i walked through the empty school hall twirling my hair looking for my bf. i went outside to search for him out on the fields then, i heard some people talking.... i snuck behind the wall and listened. i heard a familiar voice.

'babe, i have to go back to japan in like... 1 week.'

'what? already?ritsu.....'

Ritsu was a japanese student who was studying here so she could meet her cousins and stay for 3 months.

'Im so so sorry but i HAVE to go.'

'but i cant live without you! stay......'

'You have a girlfriend remember. Use some common sense.'

'You are the love of my life. I would love you for eternity. I would catch a grenade for you,jump infront of a train for you. I would just DIE if you leave me.'

'you heard what i said.....'

'fine, if your going, im going with you.'

'what? you would seriously do that for me?'

'yes. i mean what i say and i say what i mean. i love you Ritsu....'

'aww..... nickhun.... i love you too...'

 

WAT THE ?!

i peeked to see what was happening.... and THERE i saw them kiss... no. THERE i saw them making out..... i was shocked... i couldnt move.....

 

'Nickhun what about your family... what about your girlfriend you said u would break up with her.... its already been 2 months.....'

'i dont care about her... shes nothing. NOTHING compared to you.....'

'khunie... ur so sweet....'

 

i ran as fast as i could back to my house.... i ran like there was no tommorow. i finaly reached my house. i ran in and up stairs to my room and slammed the door as hard as i could. i locked it. and cried against it. i couldnt take it anymore. i ran to the picture of me and nickhun on my bedside table. i traced the photo frame and stared at the photo... it was taken at the amustment park. holding eachothers hands.....looking in eachothers eyes..... my hair glossy and shiny....i snapped back into reality and threw the picture accross tyhe rroom. i stood up and ripped all of the pictures of nickhun or nickhun and i together and cried alloud.i collapsed on my bed and continued crying. crying myself to sleep.

i really thought he was the one....

i woke up feeling really bad... i was hungry... SO SO HUNGRY i diddnt eat dinner. i got up and stepped out of my bed. then i felt my toe hurting really bad... i stood on a peice of glass. i looked down. it was the picture i threw... i picked it up and stared at it for a while. i was hurt by him. he hurt me more than i could ever imagine. i went downstairs and heard the *goodmornings* of my parents. i ignored them and got a lighter. i lit the photo on fire wathcing it burn.

'YURI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!' my parents yelled.

i still ignored them.

my dad suddenly took the photo out of my hand and put out the fire leaving it in the sink.

'what were you thinking!?'

i walked over to the sink and stared at it with such anger and fury. i screamed and broke down. i kneeled and cried so hard.my parents rushed to me and toold me to sit on the lounge.i calmed down and told them the whole story.My father shoook his head.

'That dirty rotten no good-'

'i think thats enough....' my mother said.

.. what will happen next???

anyway 2nd ff. good bad terrible awsome? ish?