Chapter 9

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Niel's POV

I am so not having fun right now. Hani had her eyes wandering around. She's spacing out while the couple beside us were flirting. Yeah, we're in a fast food chain right now. We just finished eating but decided not to leave yet since we're a bit full. "Hani-ah, Are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. But it didn't worked on me.

I know something's wrong. "Really Hani-ah, you can't lie to me. What's wrong?" "Byunghyun." She answered. She looked so sad right now. "Forget him. He's not worth it." "But to think about it oppa, relationships doesn't last. Because there's always a possibility the other partner will get bored and look for other partners." She said.

"That's not true. You know what, I've been liking this girl for a very long time..even though she has this so called BOYFRIEND. I've love her for a very long time and that love I feel for her is still here." I pointed to my heart. (CHEESY MUCH?!) She looked confused right now. "You have someone you like and yet you didn't tell me?"

"It's not important. Forget what I just said." I got carried away. I can't just blurt out, 'Hey hani, it's you whom I've loved for a very long time now. And now you're not with L.Joe anymore, why won't we just date?' But I can, can i? I smirked. Nah. It will just be a shock to her.

"come on LIps oppa. Tell me!" She started singing Tell Me by wonder girls. She's so cute. "NO!" I said. She pouted. I pinched her cheeks. "Don't pout like that or I might eat you up!RAWR!" She looked at me disgusted. "Eww." She said. I smiled. She's the same Hani.

"Let's go."

We were having a short walk around Seoul City. Hyunah and Lee Joon was right in front of us, they were holding hands. I coughed. But they just ignored me. They were too bust with each other. If only I could hold Hani's hand. Without thinking, I did. She looked surpised but I looked away like nothing happened and held her hand tighter. She didn't pushed my hand away though.

"Oppa..." I looked up and saw Byunghyun who was looking at us, mad. "What's up with you?'' I asked, looking at him. "What do you think you're doing holding her hand like that??" He practically yelled. I scoffed.

"Do you think you have the right to yell at me like that when you were the one who broke up with her??!!" I yelled back. The people around us were looking at us. Attention. I don't want to cause this..I only wanted to have a peaceful date with Hani.

"Let's go now Hyung." Ricky who was right beside Byunghyun pulled him away from us. I sighed. "He's gone." I murmured. I looked at Hani who was looking at the ground. "Don't worry about it. If he bothers us again, I'll punched him right on the face." I told her. "It's okay. You don't have to."

"But..you know what Lips oppa, I don't know what's going inside his mind. He broke up with me saying he doesn't love me anymore and now he's all jealous like that. I don't get him." I heard her sigh. I patted her on the back. "Don't worry about him."

"Let's just have fun!!"

-----------------------------

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I don't know what to do with this story anymore. T_T Any suggestions?