Chapter 4

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Byunghyun's POV

I laid on my bed when I got home. I make-out with random chicks once again. Hani.. I took out my phone and looked at my wallpaper. It's still has Hani's picture. I smiled as I remembered those days when I still had her.

But..things change. and my feelings changes too. I am ridiculous in breaking up with her just because I don't feel anything or a spark when I am around her. I sighed and went to dreamland.

When I woke up, I feel like eating sandwhiches. I got to the kitchen and smiled when I saw my favorite sandwhich! I grabbed one and took a bite. "AW." I winced in pain when I bite it. It's as hard as steel. What the heck happened to these stupid food? Why is it so hard??

"Hani-ah." I muttered her name. It's her alright. It's her plan. Aisshh.

I have no more appetite to eat anymore as I went straightly to the bathroom. I grabbed my shaving cream and spread it through my face. I smelled it. What the heck. It smells like whipping cream and not shaving cream. I sighed.

Another one. AIsshh. Is she trying to ruin my life??

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I spread the toothpaste on the toothbrush. While I was brushing I looked at the mirror. I'm still as handsome as ever. I am the man!

When I got to school, it was pretty normal. I am glad they did not do anything stupid to humiliate me at school. At least she knows her limits. I sat on my usual spot and waited for the teacher to arrive.

All the students were patiently waiting for that damn teacher. What's taking him so long? if he didn't arrive in like 5 minutes, I'm ditching school. Few minutes passed and a delivery guy...wait

Are they even allowed here? A delivery guy? "Here." He/She handed me a box. I tilted my head in confusion. "Wooo..A present for mr. Hottie." Ricky teased me as I smirked. I know I'm hot and girls wants me. I opened the box and was shocked at the content.

I pulled out a lingerie?????? My eyes widened. I put it back. "eeww.. are you gay?" The guys teased me. I shook my head in alert. "NO WAY! I am a guy who loves girls." Ricky suddenly snatched the note that was held by my right hand.

He started reading it aloud.

Dear my darling,

I had a fun night last night. I'm so glad you've accepted me as your new hubby even though I'm gay.

I sent my lingerie I used last night. *winks* By the way..you're so yum yum! I can't wait to have another night with you.

RAWR!!!

From,

Ms/Mr Cutie Gal

Everyone present in the room laughed at me. I threw the stupid box and letter aside and left the room. WHO THE HECK IS THIS Ms/Mr cutie gal?????

I'm so going to find out.

Hani's POV

I burst in laughter when Hyuna unnie told me the things she has done. "Wow.. YOu did all that?" I asked as I pointed to the outfit she wore earlier. "Yeah..it's pretty tight being a delivery guy..but it was worth it." Hyuna unnie said.

I thanked unnie and 4minute gals. But deep inside, I still worry for him. He was humiliated in front of his classmates. I looked down. "Don't feel bad about him. He totally deserves it you know." I nodded.

----------

can anyone make a poster for my story?? Please. :)