The Ring from you

The Ring from you

I managed to keep the ring safely in my pocket because I still have feelings for Daehyun. Beatrice took me to the other side of the park and ask me to close my eyes, I did as I was told because I trusted her she won't push me off the cliff or something. I had this feeling like there's someone right infront of me at first I suspected it was Beatrice but the person right infront of me is shorter than me, I was very curious and tlited my head alittle as my eyes are still shut. " You may open you eyes now " said Beatrice and right infront of my is Jung Daehyun kneeling infront of me with a bouqeut of flowers asking me for forgiveness. My smile immediately turned upside down as I walked away from Daehyun .

     "_____, Please don't go " Shouted Daehyun from a distance, I didn't bother about what he said and continue walking away . Until I felt someone grabing my arms from behind , I immediately turn around and flick out his hand from grabbing my arms without even looking at him. He suddenly grabed my arms and turned my body, as I was facing him he immediately gave me a hug. I wanted to push him away from me but he was too strong, I struggled as he whispers in my ear " I'm sorry , I'm very sorry for breaking up with you without a reason " I immediately stoped and he slowly let go of me. I moved a few steps behind and lifted my head up looking at him with my tears rolling down my face, I took the ring the gave me and threw it on the ground after saying " Remember this ring ?! You gave it to me before we broke up and I still kept it nicely, why am I so stupid ?! Why do I even continue liking a guy whom dumped me for no reason ?! I regreted knowing you Jung Daehyun, you're the worst guy I've ever met..." with a sad tone. I walked away with tears dropping to the ground, I shouldn't had trust Beatrice and waited for her, she just broke my heart to a million pieces.

     As I was walking home, I bumped into many sweet couples with their arms chained with their partners, I passed by a jewellery shop and saw couples buying rings. My emotion went from bad to worst and hoping to reach home quickly.