My First Kiss Chapter 3

My First Kiss

''CAN YOU STROP CONTROLLING ME! I HATE IT! STARTING FROM NOW ONWARDS, WE ARE NOTHING BUT STRANGERS!'' 

Everyone drew their attention at them. Dara was shocked and chocked on her Coca Cola. She couldn't believe her eyes but an innocent kid turn into a wild beast. He was so angry that he threw away the food on his table right infront of his girlfriend, Minzy the one with short hair. He was so angry that he slammed the door and got out of the cafeteria. Dara knew that it was her fault and she packed her bag and leave the place too. Minzy was so embarassed that she couldn't help but hide her friends behind her. 

'', I couldn't believe that Jiyong would leave me for that .'' Minzy said in anger.

''You can't blame 100% on her because she is innocent. It's you. Your attitude. You got to change it! Talk to me when you've changed your attitude and stop being a .'' Bom was so pissed she couldn't stand Minzy's attitude.

Bom went to find Dara. She found Dara sitting by her locker.

''Hey are you ok?'' Bom asked.

''I am..'' Dara sobbed, wiping her tears.

"Look, if you're sad because you thought the fight between Minzy and Jiyong was your fault, then you're wrong. It was Minzy's fault. Most of the people in this school can't stand her attitude." Bom tried comforting Dara.

"On my first day of this school, I know she would be an annoying . By the way, thanks for supporting me." Dara thanked her.

"Your welcome. I'm Bom." She introduced herself.

" I'm Dara. Oh look at the time. I need to go to my next class. Bye"

Dara wiped her tears the last time and grab her bag. She walked to her next class that was starting in 5 minutes.

-To be continued-