My First Kiss Chapter 2

My First Kiss

''Wow very nice school'' i whispered to my self.

''Hey noob!'' A guy with a mohawk hair walk passed me.

''Hey! That is so mean!'' I pouted.

''Annyeong! Im  Dong Young Bae. My nick name is Taeyang. nice to meet you welcome to our school. You are a transferred student right?You look pretty :) Sorry for being harsh at you just now.'' He bowed.

''Annyeong, im Sandara Park from Canada. Yes im a transferred student. Thanks for the compliment. Can you speak English because i do not understand korean.''

''er, i see. Mind if I show you around?'' He asked with a charming smile on his face

''Yes sure. Thanks!'' 

'I followed him around the school.

''HEY JIYONG!'' Taeyang shouted.

''Yes..?''

''This is the new transferred student! Can you bring her around because i need to go to class.

Sandara P.O.V

omfg he is so cute and shy he showed me around. He bought me a drink. He is just so charming I can't stand it. Oh my..

 

 

Just then, ''Hey . Who are you?! Why are you here?''

A girl with short hair came to me and pushed me. My back hit the wall. ''You better stop talking to Jiyong!'

You walked down the hallway sobbing. Bullied on your first day of school.

''Im sorry...'' A soft voice whispered. You can feel his breath. You turned around

''Oh hey, um I got to go. bye.''

Day by day i keep on staring at him.Ignoring him

''Hey Dara! What's up?Why are you sad?'' Taeyang asked.

''It's okay..''

''CAN YOU STOP CONTROLLING ME! I HATE IT.''

 

 

-To be continued-