My transformation..

It's U Who I Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at my self at the mirror. I touch my face. Am I ugly?. I touch my hair. Maybe I'm ugly to him. Ah...Seohyun ah..don't take seriously by his words. U know him..he like to make u angry ok. I wash my hand and take my bag and leave the washroom. When, I stepped out. I saw the three was happy talking together. I don't why I shouldn't go to them right now. Maybe I still taken by Kris words. So I slowly walk to other side. I leave them without they knowing. But, why if they worried about me? Ah..I will message Yoona that I'm off to some place. 

Now, I'm at outside of the fast food restaurant. I standing there for a second, thinking where should I going. Bookstore! Ok that's it! My favourite place! Quickly I step my foot to the bookstore. The bookstore was in 4th floor so I'm taking elavator. Now, I at infront of the bookstore and ready to step inside but suddenly someone pull me. Omo! who is that? I look at her.

"Hello miss..I'm sorry for disturbing u..but I wanna asking u some favor.."ask that girl. First I look scared becuz I don't know her.

"Emm..What is it?"ask me. Then, suddenly she take out some paper from her bags.

"Miss..our company was having a competition about the changes looks before and after at down there. Look at this.."say her and show me the paper.

"Emm..yes..so?"

"So, I thought u are the right choice for me to be the model...I was watching u secretly..can u be my model?"said her beg to me.

"Me? err..miss..I think ur choose a wrong person..I'm sorry.."I'm about to go but she pull me back.

"Please miss...U have to help me, I'm not kidding when I said ur the right choice for me..please miss..I must win the competition for my family sake..pliz pliz pliz..."she begging to me. Ah..I'm not the kind to make people dissapointed at me. 

"I...ahh..ok.."finally I agreed. 

"Yes! Thank u miss..."

"Seohyun.."

"Miss Seohyun..I'm Eunji..thank u..now, can u follow me.."said her.

"Ah..dae.."I said and follow her. 

Aihh..I don't know what will happens next. She drag me to the 1st floor. There's alot of people there. Some like a makeup artist went there. I saw there a lot of girl that was like me competitate in this competition. 

She let me sit on the chair where the mirror was infront me. I feel like awkward at there. I saw she talking to someone. I don't know what she talking about but that man, suddenly come to me and look at me like he wanna eat me alive. 

"What ur name darling?" said him. He looks nice actually.

"Err..Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter