Final

It's Time

 

K.Will - Please Don't...

 


 

I stared at the empty benches and empty place where it once was filled with carts, people, happiness and you.

All that's left now is emptiness and sadness. There isn't even people here anymore.

I still remember, the first time when I first saw you, it was right here.

 

And I would say it was by chance.

 

 

I complained, "Umma, just because she's small doesn't mean I have to go down that damnned streets to buy her a damn ice-cream alright?"

My sister glared at me unhappily with her tear-filled eyes, "Umma..." She started wailing again.

"Ugh, alright okay? Just shut the hell up with your noise. You're so annoying!"

"Yah! Mimo!" My mother scolded me, "Don't call your sister that!"

"Forget it, you're always so biased anyway." I rolled my eyes, grabbed my purple purse and strode off. 

As  I made my way down, I cursed and cursed. I could've been sleeping. But that idiotic sister of mine wanted to eat ice-cream. It's only 11 for goodness sake. Ugh.

I fished out my phone as I started typing a long rant text message to Hana. But just as I looked up, my eyes widened. Everything seemed to happen so fast in the next moment.

I bumped onto someone and was on the floor with an ice-cream on my shirt. "What the.." I looked at myself.

I turned, ready to give that person a piece of my mind but I noticed a good looking guy smiling as he looked at me. I gulped. Those golden soft beautiful hair, those eyes that were filled with liveliness and happiness. Also, that adorable smile and face of his. My type.

"I'm sorry." He apologised and gave me a breathtaking smile. 

"Uh... oh." I was blanked and I was settled with that smile and simple apology. I looked at him but he was still sitting down and looking at me with the same smile, "Not getting up?"

"Why don't you help me up?" He asked.

I laughed, this boy. I got up and took the ice-cream off me before pulling him up. I then turned to throw the ice-cream away, and when I was back, he was smiling at me with a box of tissue.

"Thanks." I muttered as I took one from him and started cleaning the stains off.

"I'm still very sorry about it." He apologised.

I waved it off, "It's okay. I'll just get home and wash it again later."

He nodded, "Could I treat you ice-cream then?"

"Ah, thanks but no thanks. It's okay"

"why not?" He asked.

"I mean we don't know one another and-"

"What's your name?"

"Huh?" I was taken aback by the sudden change of subject but answered nonetheless, "Oh, er, Mimo, Ku Mimo."

"That's a pretty name." He smiled before stretching his hands out, "Lu han." I blinked cluelessly and shook his hands, "Okay now that you know me, let's go eat ice-cream!" He said and pulled me along, not letting our entwined hands go.

 

 

And that was our first time meeting.

 

I couldn't forget his smile and his little stupid jokes for the first 2 weeks and I kept going back. But after a month, I almost forgotten about him. But then, came the second meeting, was it fated or destined?

 

 

I was on my popsicle while sitting on the bench alone. It was a hot day after school and I needed time to think about some stressful stuffs that happened in school and home wasn't a good choice with my annoying sister.

So I sat there under the shades, that popsicle.

I randomly pressed the buttons on my phone, waiting for Hana or Jiyeon to reply me but none did.

"Hey." I heard a unfamiliar voice say and I saw shadows from the corners of my eyes that someone was going to sit with me.

I frowned slightly and looked up, "Oh! Lu han!" I was stunned. After a month and I see you again. "It's you again." I smiled.

"Yea, hi." He smiled. "How's everything?"

I smiled, "Fine." I was happy to meet him again. Wait, I was elated. "What brings you here today?" I asked.

"Ah, I just felt like eating ice-cream again." He smiled.

"Oh..." I smiled but my eyes darted elsewhere slightly unhappy. He probably wasn't even that interested to see me again.

"What about you?"

"Oh me?" I asked, "Ah. Er, same reason." I lied.

He nodded, "Wanna exchange numbers? We could both come here to eat together next time." He smiled, and we both scanned around the place, everyone was either couples or a big group of friends. I nodded.

 

 

And that was our beginning.

 

That simple exchanging of numbers led to so much more. And after 3 months, we were official.

We went skating, pinics, movies, so so much more and of course, our little ice-cream gathering. I almost thought he didn't have friends at first because each time after school he would spend his day with me.

 

 

"Aigoooo..." He cooed as he laid on my thighs. "I'm so tired." He said and closed his eyes, and that was the first time I spent the night out while he slept throughout on my thighs.

 

 

But then, all good things come to an end. Devastating, but true.

Problems started shortly after.

 

 

"Are you saying it's my fault?" Lu han glared at me.

I let out a sigh, "How is it not your fault? She was practically all over you okay? And you were enjoying. Admit it." I poked his chest unhappily and crossed my arms.

"Fine, I admit it. I ing enjoyed it. I hope you enjoyed this meaningless conversation too." He spat and walked off.

I stared at him in disbelief, "Meaningless?" I fanned myself, "You went overboard Lu han. You went overboard!" I shrieked.

 

 

And being us, none of us decided to clear it up. I've tried to tell him I was sorry and stuff, but it just never ended up well and before I knew it, we were over. 

 

That was our end. An end I wished never happened, an end I didn't exactly believe. Because, I wasn't near anything over him and still isn't.

 

I still love him.

 

I spent my days coming back to this place and just like today, I would come back and think and reminiscene about us and actually hoping I would see him again. But even though I know he wouldn't come back, I still do come. Just- Maybe.

I looked up and the sky was already getting dark. I sighed. It's time to go. I stood up and brushed the dirt off me before I walked slowly to the bus stop. Minutes later the bus arrived and I got in, I slot in a few coins and looked around and my eyes widened.

 

There he was. And it was what I've been waiting for all this while. To finally see him again.

I took a seat near his and stared right at him.

"Look at me with those loving eyes again. Please." I pleaded inside. "Lu han... please." 

 

Let this be our continuation.

 

And he turned, his eyes met mine. But they were cold and before I knew it, he had turned back to the front again. 

There was no simple hello, no smile. Nothing.

Just like that, I've simply been removed from his life. 

I wished I had the courage then to walk right up and ask him, "What about those things you told me back then? Those promises? Couldn't you at least acknowledge that I was once an important part of your life?"

But I didn't. 

It's unfair isn't it? When I'm here hurting like no tomorrow, there he is, being fine and already done and over with us. 

But that made me realise...

 

 

 

It's time to move on.

 


 

 

Almightybling: This story is for one of my friend in aff. You know who you are. ;) 

Fighting!