Verse One: Meeting one another

Our Melodious Love Story --Hiatus

Hi everyone, here's the first chappy of my trial fic hehehehehe ^-^ Enjoy ^-^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ne, saranghae” said the smiling JunSu as he end his phone call and put his phone on his pocket. He then went inside the elevator and pressed the ground button.

When the elevator door opened, a handsome guy in glasses entered, the guy then pressed the ground button. But before the elevator door closed, a lady in his nightgown stopped the elevator door from closing by blocking it with her hand. JunSu stared at the lady then at the guy. Tears where falling down the lady's cheeks.

“please don’t leave me, I need you” the guy ignored the lady and pressed the ground button, but the lady stopped it by blocking the elevator door with her body, she then pulled the guy into a forced kiss that made JunSu’s eyes went wide and shock, YooChun on the other hand pushed the lady and pressed the elevator door closed.

During the ride on the elevator, JunSu can’t helped but to stare at the guy from head to toe with disgust. The guy was wearing skull earrings on his right ear, a rocker’s clothes and a guitar on his back. The guy who felt that he was being stared, turned his face to JunSu who hurriedly looked down, the guy then smirked and went near JunSu only inches away, JunSu on the other hand, raised his head and was shocked as they stared into each other’s eyes. The guy then smiled.

“Hi, the name’s Park YooChun, but you can call me YooChun or Chunnie or my love” JunSu then slightly pushed YooChun.

“the elevator has a lot of space” said JunSu in an annoyed tone, YooChun whom on the other hand, went near JunSu again and smiled.

“aren’t you gonna tell me your name? cute thing?” JunSu stared at YooChun with what-did-you-just-call-me?

“I’m sorry but I don’t give my name to strangers” said JunSu in an annoyed tone. *whispers to no one* “especially to a ert one”

“tsk….tsk… stranger’s? but I gave you my name, so that means we’re not stranger’s anymore” smiled YooChun as he showed his hand to JunSu asking for a hand shake, in which JunSu swayed it.

“the name’s sadako, you happy now? Please move” said JunSu as he waits for YooChun to move in which YooChun remained and cupped JunSu’s face with his palms, in which JunSu stared shocked with YooChun’s sudden move.

“come on, tell me your real name…cause as I know, cute name suits a cute thing like you” smirked YooChun as he kissed JunSu on the lips in which JunSu’s eyes went wide

“WHAT THE HELL?”

JunSu then pushed YooChun forcedly and when the elevator opened he went near YooChun.

 

SLAP!!

 

“How dare you, you…you.. ert…. augrh….” With that JunSu stormed out of the elevator angrily, leaving a smiling YooChun whom is staring at his retreating figure.

“really cute” said YooChun as he started walking towards the phone booth.

 

Meanwhile….

JunSu disgustedly wiped his lips as he took his sit at the back of the bus.

“stupid **hiks**hiks** ert, how dare he took my first kiss **hiks**hiks** I’m suppose to give my first kiss to my boyfriend today and now he ruined it **hiks**hiks**...*breaths in and out* relax Su, it’s just a kiss, once you kiss your boyfriend everything’s gonna be alright” said JunSu as he wiped his tears and stared at the picture of him and his boyfriend, he then kissed it and weakly smiled.

 

Meanwhile…

“Good job everyone, you too YunHo keep this up and the trophy for “So You Think You Can Dance” is surely yours” said YunHo’s manager in which YunHo smiled and nodded.

After their talk, he went to his thing’s and tooked his bag as he wipes his sweats with his towel, he was about to walk, when a bottle of water was presented right in front of his face.

“take it” in which YunHo smilingly take it.

“thank you JaeJoong” JaeJoong then smiled as he clings onto YunHo’s right arm in which YunHo carefully removed JaeJoong’s hands from his arm, that made JaeJoong to pout.

“mianhae but I told you JaeJoong don’t….like I told you before, you’re like a brother to me, and i already have a boyfriend so please respect that….and you're a nice, sweet and caring guy, soon you'll find the right guy/girl for you, you just have to be patient…anyways gotta go and thanks for the water” with that he smiled and left, leaving a sad and pouting JaeJoong.

“I won’t give up, I’ll make you fall for me..mark my words Jung YunHo” said JaeJoong with determination blazing on his eyes.

To Be Continued....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the first chappy? did you guys likes it? hope so hehehehe, anyways thank you so much to all my subscribers, love love you all *hugs u all* please leave a comment thank you *mwah* ^-^

--@JewElfNita unnie, hope you enjoy this chappy ^-^ love love you--