b e t r a y a l.

A Ghost Can Whisper

 

{JAEJOONG’S POV

That Yuri chick’s lips tasted like Vanilla? Well, I hated the ceremony anyway. I could see she was ready to leave after we kissed. And she did. She rushed out the door.

“See you later, er,” she slowly replied. I grabbed her by the hand, she wasn’t going to get out of this, this easy.

“You’re not getting our so quickly, miss.” I slowly chuckled and gave a small smile.

“Let go of me!” she yelled. I knew she was about to make a fuss.

“First, you cancel our honeymoon, now this?” I asked. “Tsk, tsk, Kwon Yuri I thought you were more mature.”

“In your dreams,” I heard her mumble.

“Hey! YAH! Kwon Yuri, over here,” someone said. Oh great, it was her friends. Im Yoona and Hwang Tiffany.

“Hah, goodbye loser,” I heard her whisper in my ear.

Someone suddenly patted my back. It was my brother-in-law, Yunho. “Treat her well, man,” That was all he said before he left. Oh, I will. I’ll make sure her life is a nightmare. I slowly chuckled, good thing no one heard me. I quickly left where I was standing and went inside to get my stuff.

 

{YURI’S POV

“OMG!~ Our Yuri is finally married,” Tiffany squealed. I chuckled at her remark.

“Yo, calm down!” I replied. “Just wait, I’ll divorce him soon.”

 “No! Yuri you can’t!” Yoona yelled. “Do you know how hot he is?!” Yoona is an admirer of Jaejoong, even though she’s married and pregnant! I feel bad for her hubby and my brother, Yoochun.

“Aigoo, you guys...” I mumbled. Oh! Darn it, Kwon Yuri. You forgot your clothes! “Hey guys, I have to go, be right back!” I said and then I left.

I slowly opened the door. I couldn’t take in what I was seeing. My husband was making out with my cousin, Jessica Jung. I dropped my phone, I could hear the cracking of the screen. Kwon Yuri! Snap out of this, you don’t love him! I felt tears fell onto my cheeks, until they stared at me. I quickly spotted my clothes and grabbed it, not letting my eyes see his. I was cheated on. I was broken. I don’t know what to do with my life now. Why am I such a er for him?! I quietly sat near a corner. Putting my knees near my face, I sobbed quietly. I just couldn’t take this. Suddenly, I saw two pairs of shoes. It was my two brothers, Yunho and Yoochun. Yunho handed me a tissue. I didn’t want them to see me like this. Their youngest sister, crying for her life.

“Yah, Yuri-yah, crying would give you wrinkles,” Yoochun said.

“H-hey o-oppa, wr-wrinkles g-get c-caused b-by st-stress,” I said between sobs.

“Hah, Yuri, stop crying.” Yunho replied. “Or, I’ll hate you for the rest of my life.”

I loved my brothers. They always acted as if they were younger than me! I playfully hitted Yunho’s arm. “Fine!” I stuck out my tongue at him.