Showing Aegyo to baby

EXO K Hello Baby

The staff prepared for the 2nd session. The EXO K members were also getting ready.

“Let’s start filming again… Ja..” The PD shouted using a speaker.

Showing aegyo that can be accepted by baby! Come forward to the camera and show aegyo the crying baby! A woman voice came out from the speaker.

The EXO K members clapped their hands and cheering. But then they told each other to come forward. Suho forced Sehun to come forward.

“Gaa! Show your aegyo…!” Suho kicked Sehun’s while sitting in the back.

“Arasso hyung… don’t kick me.” Sehun stood up and approached the camera. Sehun giggled shyly and covered his face several times.

“Bballi, Sehun a!!! The baby is crying.” Baekhyun shouted to Sehun and laughed. Sehun turned to Baekhyun. “Stop covering your face! The baby can’t see your handsome face.”

“Arasso hyung.”

Sehun turned to the camera, he inhaled and exhaled. And then he showed his bboing-bboing.

“Agiyaaa… stop crying. Bboing-bboing…” and then Sehun winked to the camera.

The baby stopped crying and the other members cheered.

Baekhyun was the second to approach the camera. He also showed the bbooing-bboing.

“Bbooing-bbooing… kyaaaaaaa!!!” but Baekhyun failed to make the baby stop crying. “Aaah… why don’t you stop crying agiyaa??? Ah, eoddokhae!!!”

“You yelled at the baby, Baekhyun aa. Don’t yell!” Chanyeol shouted to Baekhyun.

“You tried it then.”

Chanyeol approached the camera and also doing bboing-bboing. But his voice was so manly that the baby didn’t stop crying. Chanyeol was embarrassed as he was also failed.

“Aaa you guys screwed it!” Suho hit Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Suho approached the camera while Baekhyun and Chanyeol still blamed each other in his back.

“Agiyaaa… yeogi boa. Aiiing… Aigoo” Suho showed his aegyo with a peek-a-boo and angel-like smiling face.

Suho succeeded to stop the crying baby. Then D.O came forward.

“Agii.. anyyeong.” D.O was a bit awkward. But then he showed his cute aegyo. “Aiiing~” and the he kissed the camera like he was kissing a baby.

D.O also succeeded. The last one to show his aegyo was Kai. Everyone was worried that Kai would fail.

“Come on, Kai. You can do it.” Suho cheered him up.

Kai slowly came forward to the camera with a y wave.

“Ya, stop it Kai! You are not being cute, it’s too y for a baby.” Chanyeol shouted to stop Kai doing his y wave.

Kai just giggled then. He approached the camera shyly and he was also giggling. And then, Kai his cheeks with his hands and kissed the camera. That was the cutest among the others even though he didn’t do bboing-bboing, he succeded and the baby stopped crying.

“Yeaaaaah.. yeahhh.. woooohooooo!!!” all of the other members were cheering. Suho hugged Kai as he succeeded. Sehun was jumping around with Chanyeol.

Congratulation EXO K for showing aegyo to make the baby stop crying!!! The same woman’s voice came out again.

 

One of the noona writer announced the second task.

“In this second task, you have to make milk for baby. If it is good, you’ll succeed. The milk can’t be too sweet and can’t be too hot but not too cold.”

 

Almost all of the members complained about not being able to make it, except D.O. Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun approached D.O to teach them how to make milk for baby.

“D.O ya, teach us how to make it…”

“You make it yourself.” D.O teased Chanyeol and Baekhyun and stuck his tongue out.

“Come on, Kyungsoo yaa.. teach us.. neh.. neh.. I’ll give you your favorite chocolate then.” Baekhyun tried to persuade D.O.

“Jinjja hyung?”

“Eng…” Baekhyun nodded cutely.

“Arasso. I’ll teach you.”

Kai then also shyly approached D.O and ask him to teach him.

“Hyung, teach me too. I can’t make milk for baby. I can only dance.”

“Show me your y wave again, and then I’ll teach you.” Kai then showed D.O his y wave obediently.

In the other hand, Suho sighed. “I don’t know that it’ll be this hard.”

And then all members were practicing making milk for baby from D.O before they started the 3rd session.