We are filming Hello Baby

EXO K Hello Baby

Suho as the leader of EXO K, he got good news from the manager. They would be featured in the next season of Hello Baby. They would start filming next week. Suho passed this information to the members. The other members seemed to be really excited, especially D.O.

“Uwwwaa, jinjja Hyung? I’ll be a good dad then. D.O Dad. Hihi” D.O grinned and he showed his white teeth excitedly.

“Aigooo… you like it that much?” Suho patted D.O’s hair with affection.

 

They were going to start filming Hello Baby after the filmed a CF. They went to a house for filming Hello Baby. The house was white and simply gave them warm feeling. The members seemed to be very happy as they saw this house. It made them feel like going home.

The PD approached him. He gave them instructions. And then they started filming.

1 2 3… Action!

“One two three... We are one.” Suho gave instruction to the members to greet.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” All EXO K members bowed to the camera to greet the viewers. “EXO K imnida.” All the members shouted the name EXO K with excitement.

“Hmm… Chanyeol ssi, what are we doing here today?” Suho asked Chanyeol as instructed by the PD.

“Ah… today, we’re going to film Hello Baby!!!” Chanyeol’s hand politely pointed the cameras. And then he clapped, followed by the rest of EXO K members.

“Yeaaaaah… do you guys like it so much that we’re going to raise a baby?” Suho asked with a bit of ‘worried’ look.

“I’m happy. But…” D.O said with excitement first but then he looked like he realized something bad could happen.

“Are we capable of raising a baby? I’m worried now.” Baekhyun said that to Suho.

“That’s right, Hyung. What if the baby will end up becoming a dance machine like me?” Kai made a joke that made the other members teasing him.

“What! Hyung. You’re too much. A baby becoming a dance machine like you? That’s ridiculous.” Even the maknae teased Kai.

“But I’m pretty sure we can raise the baby. I’ll be a good Dad for sure.” D.O said with confidence.

“Me too, I might be able to communicate with the baby. Because I’m the maknae.” Sehun also showed a confidence look. Only the hyungs looked worried.

 

Then the writer noona spoke to them behind the camera.

“But before you guys meet the baby, you have to pass the tests to become Dads.”

The EXO K members already expected this as their sunbaes also have to do this.

“I heard about this from Taemin. We’ll look a bit, hmm, ridiculous in this session.” Kai whispered to Sehun. Anyone didn’t notice this.

“The first task is ‘showing Aegyo to the baby’. Sometimes when baby cries, they will stop crying once they saw an aegyo. But there are some aegyos that even baby can’t accept. You have to show Aegyo that baby can approve.” The writer noona said that to EXO K. They haven’t been told about the tasks so that they could show more real reaction.

Almost all of them were ready to show their Aegyo. But Kai seemed to be worried that he would fail. He always failed to show aegyo as he was very shy. But for the baby, he gathered all of his determination to show his best aegyo.

Even though the other members were also worried about Kai not being able to show his aegyo. He could do aegyo, but in front of the cameras, he was very shy.

Before filming the part of ‘showing aegyo to baby’, they exercised and were deciding which aegyo they should show. Because actually, the judges for the aegyo test were not the staff noona, but the male staffs in EXO K Hello Baby, it would be difficult for them.