fourth

Secret Admirer

I knew it! That Chesnut hair! It’s him! ONEW! So he’s the reason why my locker smells like KFC. Okay Onew, I’ll pretend like I didn’t know that was you. When he already gone, I walked to my locker and open it. There was 20 roses, I’m pretty sure these wasn’t the actual number of roses. It’s should be around 18 or something, then I saw a letter.

“Shoo, thank you for accepting my flowers, I’ll show you who am I tonight, see you.”

I couldn’t believe if Onew had crush on me. I thought his love is just for chicken or KFC. While thinking, my phone vibrated, a new text message from Rose Boy a.k.a Onew,

“I really appreciated, you’re a nice girl.”

I scoffed.

 “Come on out Onew, I won’t hurt you, promise.” I said, to make sure he will come out.

“I knew all of this was you.” I said “I won’t bite, and I promise I won’t be mad at ya.”

“You promise?” a sound from his hiding place.

“Promise.” I shouted. Finally, few seconds later after making sure he will come out with “promises” he came out. I couldn’t stop myself giggling at him. He put his chin down, and he didn’t want so see me.

“Well, would you say anything?” I asked him.

“Umm.. well, I’m sorry for breaking you locker, and putting weird stuffs in it.” He muttered.

“Onew, I couldn’t believe this all was you.” I told him.

“I knew I’m sorry. Soo, Shoo.. would you?” he asked. I saw him blushing.

“What do you mean? You’re confessing right now?” I asked followed by his nod.

“I don’t know. I just knew you few days ago. I’m sorry onew.” I was right right? I mean, I just knew him since Minho told me to came into his class.

“I know what you meant Shoo. I’m just to early being like this, I’m really sorry.” He said, I never felt this guilty before. Onew is a loyal person, I could tell from the way he loving his chicken.

“Shoo, let’s pretend like nothing happen, shall we?” he begged

“But why?” i insisted

"I just dont want to bother you, okay?" he said.

Why he want to pretend nothing was happening? I lazyly nod my head.

We say goodbye to each other and went to our class. Now I’m thinking Onew, well chicken boy, now you're driving me insane.

 

*Minho side*

Finally, I’ve arrived. My class. This gonna be another long day. Where the hell is Onew? Oh yeah, he’s probably still sending his bouquet to Shoo, he got that guts. I didn’t know what is on him making him being like this. Shoo should be happy having Onew as her admirer, not because he’s rich, because he is a nice guy. Speaking of Onew, i saw a chesnut haired guy walking into my class, with head down.

“Hey, Onew? Are you okay?” I walked to him.

“I’m just.. Busted” he said.

“wh—what?” I stuttered.

“Shoo knew it” he sighing,

“She knew it? But how?” I asked.

“She bit early today, and she saw me.” Awww.. poor Onew. I patted his back.

“Then? What did she said?”

“Minho, she didn’t said anything. Accept me either saying no to me. I even told her to forget everything.” He said.

“forget everything? You should told her Onew. You have to.” Shoo have to know everything about Onew’s feeling.

“forget it Minho, she won’t say yes. Few days ago was our first time talking, how the hell she will felt the same way?” He sound mad at me, Onew, if you won’t to told her, I will, I promised Onew.

When the recess time, I texted Shoo to meet me near school gym. She came.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” she asked.

“It’s Onew.” I start, “I want you to answer my question, and with honesty. Okay?”

She hesitantly nodded.

“It’s simple, how do you feel to him?” before she answer I told her “I knew about the roses.” She give me those big eyes, and started answer me.

“Well, he’s a nice guy, he loves chicken, funny, and childish,” now I give her a glare, “what? Okay, he’s my type, but I’m not sure if I have to accept him.”

“but why? You should stop his thought to forget everything, maybe you could say”let’s we move on okay?”or something like that” soo I’m ended scolding her. Dang.

“honestly Minho, I’m thinking that way either, but, I’m to afraid being hurt.” She said, I felt pity on her,

“I know Shoo, I know,” I put my hands on her shoulders, I bend a bit, and look into the eyes,

“Shoo, Onew is a nice guy, he won’t hurt you, I will make sure he won’t.” I’m making sure Shoo believe me, it’s all truth my sister. She nodded,

“but still bro, I need time.” She said in hesitance.

“I know sis,” I pat her head, “do you remember? Our first meet?”

“I do, in the gym, basketball, and ended into clinic, why?” she sat on the floor,

“Well..” I sat beside her, “the truth is, Onew is the person who bring you to the clinic, not me, but he doesn’t want you to know this, because he likes you since the first day you were here.” I looked at the roof, “also, the day I confessed, actually he was hurt. Knowing me, his best buddy, confessing to you, his crush.” I’m still looking at the roof but I could felt that Shoo is bulging his eyes, and opening his mouth disbelieve.

“He did letting you to confess?” she stuttered.

“Yeah, he even told me to make you happy for him, which I still on it.” I said, I turned my head and smiled to her. She playfully smirked,

“I even didn’t believe myself Minho, but he is a very very nice guy.” I could tell she started to open her heart. The bell ringed, mean the recess was over, she stood up, and say

“I got to go bro, see you” she walked away, and suddenly stopped, and turned to me “thanks, and tell Onew to not come late tonight.” She said and walked away.

“Onew, you have to thanked me, you have to.” I talked to myself.

 

 

a/n: finally, an update, SORRY for being a cliffhanger for long time, i've been very busy these week, i promise next will be the last chapter, and thankyou for everyone who had/have read this fic, totally appreciated it guys..

I'll be back