First.

Last Goodbye

 

We walked at the shore hand in hand, feeling the coarse sand between our feet and the cold breeze caressing our faces. Donghae and I have been together for more than 2 years now. We sometimes go to classy restaurants but we enjoy times like this more. We both enjoy silence. Silence where only our hearts would speak.
 
We stopped walking and sat beside each other. He placed his hand at my waist.
 
"Lay your head at my shoulder." he said to me. I did as what he told me. He tightened his grip at my waist, not that tight but  it was as if he says I'll never let you go . 
 
I looked at his eyes. His eyes never fail to say his true emotions eventhough he was trying hard to hide it. His eyes were gloomy yet you can feel a hint of happiness in it. 
 
"Are you scared?",I asked.
 
"Kinda.", he answered. I felt hot tears stream down from his eyes to my face. I lifted my head and faced him. 
 
"I'll just be away for a while. Dont worry." I said and smiled half heartedly.
 
"I know, it's for your dreams. You must fulfill them. " he said and smiled at me.
 
"Call me everyday okay? I want to hear your voice everyday." I said and felt my tears fall. 
 
"I'll call you. I'll miss you my Yoongie." he said as his tears continued to fall.
 
"I'll miss you too Hae. I love you." I said 
 
He kissed my lips softly. I can taste our salty tears in his sweet lips. I kissed him back passionately. Afterwards, I was the one to break it for I was out of
breath. 
 
"I love you too. You have to go. It's late." he said while wiping his tears.
 
"Hae I have one more wish. Please dont go tommorrow at my house to say goodbye. It would be harder for the both of us if that happens." I said.
 
"Okay. Dont ever  forget that I love you. " I said and hugged him.
 
"I wont." he said. 
 
As I was walking away, I glanced one last time to him. He waved at me and said the word that I feared the most,Goodbye.