2; Lies...

Your Hidden Lies

 

 

All the members were there along with Cho PD, all Stardom representatives even Hanhae was there. He was there visiting Zico went the news broke out. They sat next to Cho PD.

 

"What do you want to do now?" Cho PD asked them. "EEyh? What do you mean?" Minhyuk asked.

"You know… You are not going to have comeback while carrying the baby. I’m sure you don’t want something happened to your baby, don’t you?" he explained. They nodded their heads.

"We have no choice but to postponed your comeback"

Zico stand up, "There is nothing we can do. The baby is part of Stardom too, he is part of Block B. We will do whatever we can to make the baby healthy. I know we had been practicing hard for our next comeback. I know you might mad at them. But hey, we don’t want any of our members to absent for our comeback not at all. Either we postponed our comeback or Yukwon abort the baby", Zico said.

"WHAT? NO!!!! I’M NOT GOING TO ABORT MY BABY!" Yukwon erupted. "It’s okay. As much as our fans had been waiting for our comeback, they can wait a little more. I will do anything for our member", Taeil said. Jihoon and Jaehyo agreed.

 

"How about the public? Everyone knew you going to make a comeback. What are they going to say when they knew you postponed your comeback? Tell them real thing? Yukwon the male idol got pregnant by his other band mates Minhyuk?" Yukwon and Minhyuk flinched at Hanhae words somehow its hurt them even though it was basically true.

 

"No, we can will every deity possible making reasons. Okay. Meeting end. Let me think first", everyone went out. "Minhyuk stay", Cho PD called him. Yukwon looked at him. Minhyuk nodded his head telling him to go.

 

"It must be hard", he started. Minhyuk can only nodded his head, tears fell from his eyes. Cho PD patted his back. "Do you expect this?"

"No.. I don’t think man can get pregnant moreover I don’t think I ever made out with him"

"Things happened. It’s miracle, Minhyuk-ah. You can’t escape from it when miracle happens. Accept it. It’s going to be hard handling a baby", Minhyuk nodded.

"Don’t ever think of aborting the baby"

"No I wouldn’t. It’s just... I still couldn’t accept it"

"Take care of Yukwon and the baby he carry.. Its precious you know. Not anyone can make male pregnant. Ya know what I mean. Accept it. Start a new life with it"

"How about our comeback", he dropped his head on the table. "Don’t care about that.. The baby health and Yukwon is the most important. I will try to talk with the other and also the member. I know you want to clear your mind now." "No doubt about that"

 

With that Cho PD leave Minhyuk alone in the room. Yukwon was waiting outside. Cho PD smile at him. "Take care of our first Stardom baby", Yukwon nodded. "See Kwon, I knew it’s hard but don’t give up. Minhyuk still inside, he is a wrecks", he chuckle.

 

Yukwon went inside seeing Minhyuk slummed on the table. Yukwon wrapped his arms around Minhyuk’s neck from the back. Whispering, "I’m sorry". Minhyuk turned, sitting Yukwon on his laps. "No one fault in here. It’s happiness. Why would we say sorry?" he buried his face in Yukwon’s neck. "But still­­­---" "Kwon, no but. Where is the member?" "They went back to dorm" "Let’s go", Yukwon nodded.

 

"Annyeong hyung", Jihoon said eyes not leaving the screen focusing on the game. "Minhyuk hyung, come on you promise me to fight me today", Minhyuk smile went to Jihoon. Instead he closed the TV earning a groaned from Jihoon. He called for all the members to the living room asking for forgiveness.

 

Yukwon just stand next to him froze, not knowing what to do. "Minhyuk, it’s okay. Nothing to worry about. We all are okay with it", Zico said. All of them nodding their head smiling. "We can wait for the born of Block B new member", Jaehyo chuckle. "ARGGGGHHH HYUNG LET’S PLAY" Jihoon dragged Minhyuk back. "Everything is going to be okay", Yukwon muttered smiling.

 

News broke out about the postponed of their comeback upsetting all of their fans who had been waiting them for long enough. Stardom explained it was due to personal reasons saying even all the member agreed to this conclusion.

 

At the end, with emergency situation, Stardom will make a debut of the rapper line to stop curiosity of the fans. Many speculations saying Block B going to disband and going through adding new members procedure.

 

Thing went fine.. Everything fine except for Zico and Kyung. They have to make emergency debut songs and decided with No Joke with some editing on the songs and extract any untouched songs for the album.

 

*Night~*

Minhyuk tugged Yukwon on bed kissing his forehead. They stared at each other for  long time before Minhyuk stand up ready to went out but  Yukwon grabbed his wrist. "Sleep with me from now on?" he asked sheepishly burring himself more under the blanket leaving only his eyes could be seen. Minhyuk laughed at him. "I mean.. Our baby needs his father near him", Minhyuk raised his eyebrows,  "How come you so sure our baby is ‘him’?"

"I got mother instinct", Minhyuk grinned at Yukwon’s answer.

 

Minhyuk slips his shirt off like what he usually do when he sleeping before laying himself next to Yukwon. He pulled Yukwon closer to him humming a song before both of them went to dreamland.

 

*Morning~*

 

Minhyuk stared at sleeping Yukwon next to him. Yukwon snuggling more closer towards him, Minhyuk smile. "Morning~", he coed Yukwon grunted. "The member must have gone to practice already. You want to come with us today." Yukwon snuggle more into him.

 

Minhyuk shifted down so they were in the same level. Kissing Yukwon lips, "Aigo~ our baby must make you really tired huh?" Yukwon wrapped his hand even more tighter on Minhyuk’s neck. Minhyuk kissed his forehead, "I’m going to take shower first", he slipped off from sleeping Yukwon.

 

Yukwon sat up slowly. He was having a headache. Minhyuk came out from the bathroom with only towel on his waist. Yukwon looked away blushing. Minhyuk smirked, "what are you shy about? I’m sure you already saw my body + last night. Tell me, who body did you leaned last night", he went closer to Yukwon smirking.

 

"Oh well that day you are not conscious so I can watch you whatever I want but now you are conscious, it’s weird and last night its dark", he lamely answered. Minhyuk laughed leaning in till Yukwon fall onto his back on the bed with Minhyuk hovering on top of him, his hands on either sides of Yukwon’s head. Yukwon looked everywhere except Minhyuk tempt ting body. "You know... What if we do it now?" Yukwon pushed him off. "You were going to be late. I will prepare a toast for you", he went to kitchen quickly.

 

Minhyuk bid farewell but Yukwon seems to not want Minhyuk to go. Minhyuk laughed when Yukwon hold his hand tightly. "I’m not going anywhere, Kwon. I will keep calling you", Yukwon pouted and Minhyuk went to kiss that cute pouting lips. He leaned back before hesitantly came in. He wants more. Yukwon took the action by wrapping his arms through Minhyuk’s hair pulling them for their first intense kiss. It was, indeed. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss.

 

Minhyuk wrapped his arm too tight on Yukwon’s waist wanting for more Yukwon’s taste. "Not to.... Tight.. Our ba...by", Yukwon said between the kiss, Minhyuk broke the kiss both panting heavily. "Love you. See you later", Yukwon kissed his cheek. "Love you too"

 

As Minhyuk went out Yukwon couldn’t help but feel the guilty. But there is no turning back. He had to continue this, everything already started. He is stupid. He regrets it so much but at the same time he love it that he don’t dare to tell Minhyuk..... Just yet.

 

 

One month had passed everything went good. Rapper line will be having their debut next week. Fans already knew the real reasons why they postponed their comeback due to Hanhae accidently slip out during his interview when he was asked, “How he felt when Block B postponed their comeback?” and he accidently answered with, “I don’t really mind at all, they postponed with a reasonable reasons. The baby health is more imp---“, That’s it! Well, of course chaos occurs. Everyone thought Block B member made girl pregnant. But everything went calm after they knew who was the one got pregnant although it was really unbelievable.

 

His relations with Minhyuk? Getting much better. They made out few times already with their 'conscious mind', Yukwon craving is worsen. Minhyuk crazily keep taking with their baby when Yukwon asleep. They always be seen cling together.

 

Two months passed…

 

Minhyuk was laying on the bed with Yukwon’s back facing him, smelling Yukwon’s hair with his arms around Yukwon’s waist to his stomach rubbing Yukwon’s baby bump. Yukwon smiles, it’s like any other day. He loves this time. With them two only in the dorm, cuddling together like this without Jihoon who likes to drag Minhyuk with him: playing games.

 

"Hmm...baby. I was wondering why your stomach still flat?" Minhyuk asked still rubbing his stomach. "Of course, babo, it’s only two months you babo", he replied hoping for Minhyuk to believe his words. Minhyuk only chuckle at Yukwon remarked. "I can’t wait to see our baby", he kiss Yukwon’s cheek. Yukwon stayed silent. His breathe uneven. Minhyuk grew worries turning Yukwon around to look at him. He was crying. "Why are you crying?" Minhyuk pushed Yukwon further in his neck.

 

"No.. I’m just too happy", Minhyuk just smile hugging him tight. Neither did he knew there is something more behind Yukwon’s tears not tears of happiness like what he had thought but tears of guilty, tears of pain. How did all of this start? He couldn’t do it anymore. He loves Minhyuk so much he can’t dare to break his heart.

 

*Next morning*

 

Yukwon wake up first carefully slip from Minhyuk’s arm as he didn’t want him to wake up. He went to the kitchen drinking milk sighing deeply. "Now why the pregnant man sighing?" Kyung snickered at the words 'pregnant man'. Screw that! He getting used to it.

 

Yukwon turned with teary eyes. "Kwon-ah, wae?" he hugged him. Yukwon cried on his shoulder. Zico came out from the toilet seeing Yukwon in Kyung’s arm. He mouthed at Kyung what happened? Kyung shrugged his shoulder. Next thing they heard broke their heart so much, "I can’t do it anymore. I can’t. I love Minhyuk. I don’t dare to this anymore", he sobbed at Kyung’s neck. Zico didn’t know what to say.

 

He started all of this. He getting used to it now. He totally forgot about it. He don’t know how to stop it. If this going to continue their secret will be eventually found out after all.

 

"I want this to end. I want to tell everything the truth to him. But I don’t know how. I don’t want him to get hurt because of this. I want this to end. I want to love him without a feel of guilty"

 

Kyung his body up and down. Zico sat on the chair. He stands up patting Yukwon’s head, "It’s okay, Yukwon. We will figure out how to tell him this without having to involve you. This is all my fault"

 

Neither did they know Minhyuk heard all of their talk. "What are you talking about?" he asked eyes not leaving Zico. Zico flinched at his stares also his voice. Yukwon broke out from Kyung surprised at Minhyuk. When did Minhyuk awake?

 

"What lies are you talking about?" he asked sternly ready to yell any seconds. Eyes still not leaving Zico. "Please, heard me first", Yukwon pleaded looking into Minhyuk. Minhyuk pushed him away. "Tell.Me", he said sternly.

 

"No. It’s nothing big", Kyung started eyes didn’t dare to look at Minhyuk. "No, this nothing big seems to be big!" Minhyuk retorted back.

 

"Minh----"

"TELL ME!" Minhyuk hollered. At the same time, Cho PD just arrived at their dorm to be greeted by Minhyuk furious face.