News..

Your Hidden Lies

 

Yukwon : *smile*

Me : Why?

Yukwon : *smile*

Me : --‘

Yukwon : KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Me : ! YOU SCARING ME!

Yukwon : *cry*

Me : *pat his head while grinning*

Minhyuk : What’s wrong?

Yukwon : O.O *runaway*

Me : Wait for me!!! *runaway*

Minhyuk : *sigh* Dj-ubomb said this was supposed to be three chapter but she combined all of it together because she feel the need to end this faster. Did she don’t like us anymore? Yukwonnie~ Dj-ubomb hate us..Y.Y

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

-At hospital-

 

Nurse came out from the emergency room with a bed moving Yukwon to the private room. The other and Cho PD just follow them behind. As Yukwon settle in his new bed Cho PD asked, "What happened to him?" to the doctor, Mr. Kim.

 

"Ehhrnm... He should take care of himself more. What if something happened to his baby? He need to eat lots of healthy food especially vegetables for the health both of the carrier and the baby. He lacks o----", Mr. Kim stop talking when he saw all of them jaw dropped. He rubbed his neck shyly, "Sorry..... Did I talk to fast? Let me explain aga-----"

 

"No. No, no what did you say before?" Zico asked eyes wide. "He lacked------"

 

"No no... Before that," Kyung interrupted him. "Something might happen to his baby?"

 

"Yeah, that one!"

"Yeap, why?"

"What do you mean by that?" Mr. Kim looked at them confused before understanding the situation. He laughed at himself how come he forget to tell them that. "Sorry I forgot. Yukwon-shii is two weeks pregnant.. Congratulation," he smile.

 

Zico and Kyung tear up. "Really? This is not some kind of joke to make us feel guilty to death?" Kyung asked sobbing. Zico wiped his tears. Mr. Kim don’t know what are they talking about but smile genuinely, "Yes.. He really is pregnant. I know you all must be surprised considering he is male. But it is not weird anymore.  He is the sixth males who come to me found pregnant. It’s not abnormal for m--------"

 

Not get to explain everything he stopped with Jihoon dancing around saying 'Stardom first baby' repeatly. Mr. Kim looked at him with weird look what’s wrong with this people. Always interrupt his talk.

 

He coughs loudly gaining attention from them, "Excuse me. Yukwon-shii still in recovery so I hope you wouldn’t be loud interrupting his rest. He is tired right now. Fatigues. Can I see his partner? I want to talk about what Yukwon-shii need"

 

They all grew silent. How are they going to break the news to Minhyuk? They sure as hell Minhyuk wouldn’t believe at them anymore.. "He is not here.. We will bring him tomorrow," Mr. Kim looked at them before sighing, "Okay. I need to talk to him tomorrow. This is a matter of his baby," Cho PD nodded. Mr. Kim went out.

 

They turned to look at Yukwon who is sleeping soundly on the bed. "How are we going to break this news to Minhyuk?" Taeil asked eyes not leaving Yukwon.

 

They couldn’t believe this. First, it’s just a fake pregnant. Now, seeing it’s real they couldn’t help but feel happy with it especially Zico and Kyung who is behind the entire situation. But the only problem was Minhyuk trust at them. They knew Minhyuk love Yukwon but there is no way he will believe about their baby that Yukwon really carry inside his womb.

 

Fake was supposed to be two months today while the real is two weeks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yukwon grunted before slowly open his eyes. "Yukwon hyung is awake!" Jihoon smile. The other quickly went near his bed. Yukwon looked around. He didn’t saw that one person he wants to see. Jaehyo saw this, "We haven’t told him you in hospital yet.." Yukwon smile at them. They looked at each other deciding who going to tell Yukwon about his pregnancy.

 

"Don’t look at me," Kyung glared at Jaehyo. Jaehyo looked at Cho PD who now pretending texting someone. Zico? Jaehyo don’t even dare to glare at the scary leader. "Okay then. I’m just going to tell hyung," Jihoon gave up. "NOT YOU", they all hollered. "What in the freaking two kind of dimension worlds are you talking about?" Yukwon said as he was darn confused. Taeil took the step.

 

"Ehemm.. Kwonnie", he sat at the edge of Yukwon’s bed holding his hand. "We had both bad and good news and super bad news. What do you want to know first?"

 

"That’s new super bad thing.."

"I know"

"I prefer good and bad and last super bad"

 

"Take a deep breathes hyung," Jihoon asked. He teaches Yukwon to breathe in then breathe out. "I know that. No need to teach me," Yukwon smacked his hand. Jihoon laughed.

 

"Good thing... You are pregnant.. Two weeks," Taeil smile nervously. Yukwon look at them disbelieve. He looked at the other whom nodding vigorously with stupid smile he has ever seen. He don’t know whether they were smiling or derping.. Unconsciously Yukwon let a tears fall from his eyes. Taeil wiped it away.

 

"I know you won’t believe it, Yukwon but... It’s true. You are two weeks pregnant. Ehrm.. You will do an ultrasound later. You will see your baby later," Yukwon could only smile he doesn’t know what to say. Surely its him and Minhyuk’s baby.. Its real.. There is baby in his stomach. He is carrying their baby! But then his happiness fell when he has bad and super bad news.

 

Taeil knew what Yukwon thought, "Bad news is..... Nothing much. You just need to watch over your health for your baby. You didn’t eat much for these past few days. It could lead to a problem for your baby. You need healthier foo------"

"I get it, Taeil hyung. Super bad one"

"Hehe… Super bad news is that we don’t know how to tell Minhyuk hyung about your pregnancy. He wouldn’t believe us anymore….." Yukwon nodded his head understanding him. He knew it must be hard. He must figure a way to make Minhyuk believe him. He rubbed his stomach smiling.

 

"Ahhhhh!" Ch PD exclaimed. "Don’t worry Yukwon. I got an idea. Let me talk with your doctor when you are going to do the ultrasound," he went outside. They looked at each other shrugging. "Want to eat anything Kwonnie? You need to eat something"

 

"I want takoyaki," Now Zico regret so much for asking him. Where in the world he going to find it? He has to go all the way to the centre of Seoul. He looked at Kyung, "Does they have Japanese food at the canteen?" Kyung totally ignored him sitting on the bed, talking with Yukwon. Zico went out and heard Kyung and Jihoon shouted, "GOOD LUCK FINDING IT"

 

Zico thanks every deity possible that the hospital canteen got Japanese food. Specifically there is no takoyaki but he kneeled down in front of the counter crying that he really needed it. With that they are willing to help him.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

-At Minhyuk’s house-

 

Minhyuk had been looking at his computer screen for who know how long. He has been staring at his picture with Yukwon. He bang his head on his table. He couldn’t believe this happening. He couldn’t wait to be a father but now thing turn upside down.

 

He looked up and Cho PD called him through video Skype. He ignored it. Then his phone vibrate.

 

"Crazy Leader:

 

I know hyung still mad at us but please can you just answer it, hyung don’t need to talk just watch what PD hyung recording live… well that obvious though a live recording. Please, if you don’t want to show us your face just turned your webcam away. Hyung, using computer right? It’s more better"

 

Minhyuk sighed before answering the video call. He tilts his head in confusion, "ugh this is not in company building." He sure there is no number on the door of their company.

 

Kyung was holding the phone shaking causing Cho PD yelled at him to stay put. Minhyuk laughed.

 

"Ehem ehem, I know you still mad at them so I your big boss representatives of the all people will try to solve this.. As you can see now I’m not in anywhere in your mind thought. I’m in ....hospital.. Actually *scratch head* Yukwon got admitted in hospital after you came out from the dorm this morning. He faint," Minhyuk widen his eyes, starting to panic.

 

"Don’t worry Minhyuk he is okay know, really. But we found something big the cause of his faint today.. Yukwon..... Yukwon..... He is.."

 

"Just told him already," Jihoon got frustrated standing next to Cho PD showing his Toto. Minhyuk smile.

 

"Yukwon is really really…. Real not fake. Not a lie! He is two weeks pregnant," Minhyuk sighed he sick with all of this. He about to hang the call when a doctor show up.

 

"So Minhyuk-shii I found out about everything already. But I think this time is not to put your arrogant-ness. As much as you feel hurt this is not the time for you being a selfish. Do you know due to your selfishness you could kill your baby and the carrier?" Now, Mr. Kim made up a story.

 

Minhyuk widen his eyes in concerned. "So, I am Yukwon doctor that will look after him, Mr. Kim. Yukwon and his baby were in bad condition. They lacked of nutrients. Yukwon, he needs to eat mo-----"

"Faster, no need to explain that. I’m sure Minhyuk understand that. Let’s go in," Cho PD ushered him in the room.

 

Mr. Kim swears he going to drop looking after Yukwon if his talk will be interrupted again.

 

"Minhyuk, Yukwon will do an ultrasound now. I’m sure you want to see your baby too right?" he took the phone from Kyung now he is the one who recorded it. Kyung make a peace sign as he open the door. First thing, Minhyuk saw was Yukwon laying on the bed with Taeil sitting on the bed holding Yukwon’s hand who looked so worried as this is the first time he goes through the real one. But what caught Minhyuk the most is his very pale skin, dark eye bags. He looked so tired. Minhyuk feel a pang of guilty.

 

Yukwon couldn’t say anything. He knew Minhyuk was seeing this but he just couldn’t. He was too afraid of the result. What if Mr. Kim was wrong? What if there is no baby in it? Nevertheless, he still smiles at the camera.

 

Mr. Kim rise Yukwon’s shirts before giving some jelly on it. Just that Minhyuk already feel jealous with it as he pout hard.

 

"Ready, Yukwon?"

 

Yuwkon nervously nodded. If they were told when is the scariest situation ever, is not their debut anymore. Minhyuk also looked at the screen nervously hoping the internet didn’t start to up which always happened when he Skype to longer..

 

Mr. Kim keep moving left and right searching for a big white round colored equals to their baby. Yukwon is hella nervous. Was Mr. Kim couldn’t find it because there is no baby in there? Minhyuk looked at worry Yukwon. He couldn’t but wanting to be next to Yukwon looking at the screen. The one who is holding his hand. He just want to be next to Yukwon by now, reassure him that’s everything going to be okay but his thought caught off with...

 

"There you are! Sorry I miss this place," Mr. Kim said eyes not leaving the screen.

 

Yukwon let tears of happiness. Their baby. The medium size white circle was his baby and Minhyuk. HE REALLY IS PREGNANT!! The other sigh in relief.

 

Cho PD sure what he saw was right. Since his phone screen was facing at him so he surely saw right. He just saw Minhyuk letting out a tear before he quickly wipe it away. Cho PD smiles to himself.

 

Just like Yukwon, Minhyuk letting out tears of joy seeing their baby. It’s true. This time was true.. He still couldn’t believe it..

 

"You saw everything. We are not joking this time," Zico said.

"Hyuk, come here I need you," Yukwon said looking at the phone.

 

Minhyuk smile before hang up the call. "Did he mad?" Yukwon asked upset as he did not get any answer from Minhyuk. Cho PD smile, "no he is not. He will come," he assured him. Yukwon nodded his head yawning. "Its 8 already, I’m sure you are tired. Go to sleep"

 

"Yeah~ we going to be here"

"No its okay, you all can go home"

"No..  Just me and Jihoon stay," Taeil assured him.

"Taeil hyung why drag me too? I want to sleep! I can’t sleep without Toto!" Yukwon laughed. "Stupid. You bring Toto, don’t you?” Jaehyo told him. Jihoon pouted.

“Aisshhh.. Me and Taeil hyung will stay," Zico step in.

 

All of them decided to go canteen to eat. Jihoon is the first one to run out of the room as soon as he heard food. Cho PD closed the lights before going out catching the hungry gorilla.

 

Minhyuk arrived at the hospital asking the nurse for room number 904 also the patients just to make sure its Yukwon. He went inside, sighing in relief the members were not there. He looked at Yukwon who is soundly sleeping on the bed clutching his small kitty blanket. Minhyuk chuckle. He is going to be a mother soon but it looks like he is the one that Minhyuk need to take care more.

 

He sat on the bed before laying next to Yukwon. Cho PD has book a big room for Yukwon so the bed was also a little bigger than normal hospital bed. He wrapped his arms around Yukwon’s waist. Yukwon was ready to kick anyone who is on his back but stop when he feels the familiar feeling.

 

"Hyuk, is that you?" he slowly turned to see Minhyuk smile glistening under the moon light. He smile back snuggle into his neck. Minhyuk patted his hair. Yukwon cried, Minhyuk is here next to him. "I’m sorry for lying at you, I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sor----"

"Kwon, stop it," he took Yukwon chin up. "There is nothing to be sorry about. Remember that, Kwon. Don’t talk about it anymore. I love you," he leaned in kissing Yukwon. Yukwon kiss him back.

Although Minhyuk just away from him for three days he miss him like hell already.

 

"You saw it? Our baby?" Minhyuk hummed in respond smelling Yukwon scent. "I still think it’s him," Minhyuk laughed. "Yeah yeah your mother instinct~ Let’s go to sleep"

 

"So, you only come here to sleep?" Minhyuk snickered humming a lullaby that Yukwon love from him.

 

Taeil and Zico went to Yukwon’s room after eating with them who had gone home. Taeil was about to smack the person who lay next to Yukwon when he realized its Minhyuk. "I guess we should head home too," Zico suggest smiling. Taeil nodded.

 

*morning*

 

"Minhyuk~ I want to go walk," Yukwon whined for the 10th times. He used aegyo, doo doo eyes, pouted lips everything that always made Minhyuk weak but FAILED!!!

 

He want to get out from this suffocating room he want fresh air but Minhyuk ignore him saying, "Your condition is not good"

 

"But having fresh air make it better"

"If I say no then no"

 

Doctor come in seeing Yukwon pouted crossing his arm looking at Minhyuk who sitting on the couch reading newspaper totally ignoring him. "Hhmmm so what’s happened here?" Minhyuk quickly stood up bowing his head.

 

"He wouldn’t allow me to go out. I want to walk around," Yukwon whined. Mr. Kim smiles, "Its okay, Mr. Lee. I knew you are worried for his condition but it is better he went for walk. Just make sure to bring his medicine along and eat the right food," he said before walking out. "See! I’m good!"

 

"You and your stubbornness," Minhyuk shook his head. Yukwon just smile spreading both his hand towards Minhyuk curling and uncurling wanting to be hug. Minhyuk smile went to him sitting on the bed, hugging him. He pulled, "Better find warm clothes for you."

 

He went to Yukwon’s bag searching for warm clothes. Believe it or not, Minhyuk made he wore four layers of clothes just to make sure he and their baby warm with an extra jacket in his hand. "Are we going or not?" Yukwon looked at Minhhuk who is looking at him up and down until he nodded satisfied with it.

 

"Let’s go, baby," he intertwined their fingers. "Where do you want to go?"

"Hyuk, I want pizza"

"Eeyh? You just eat your breakfast and mostly pizza is not good for your health,"

"No! I want pizza. Our baby wants it," he rubbed his stomach. Minhyuk gave up at the mention of their baby.

 

Arrived at pizza restaurant, Yukwon made Minhyuk surprised saying he wanted. "Pizza with chocolate rice with lots of pepperoni on it and banana and cheese plus the bread must taste coffee," Where in the world he going to search for it?

 

He let Yukwon sit while he take order, luckily they understand Minhyuk situation, and make it for them. Minhyuk went to sit back with watermelon juice to see Yukwon almost seep his Americano. He quickly took it away. "No. Caffeine is no good for pregnant person," Yukwon snorted eyeing the Americano. "Just a little," he pleaded. Minhyuk just put watermelon juice in front of  Yukwon.

 

Their pizza arrived and Yukwon keep eating it nonstop. Yukwon offered him to eat but Minhyuk don’t even dare to look. It’s kind of disgusting! He grimaced at it. The chocolate rice looked a lot like a worm. How can Yukwon eat that? He ordered separate pizza for himself.

 

After third slice Yukwon got full dragging Minhyuk outside towards Han River walking alongside the river feeling the fresh air.

 

"Yah bbali wake up we going to visit Yukwon," Cho PD kick Jihoon from his bed, Jihoon still sleeping. "I don’t think we need to go now," Jaehyo grumble giving his phone to Cho PD. Cho PD looked. Minhyuk posted on his twitter.

 

 

"My fans I had confession to make. I just know craving mother is weird... Pizza pepperoni + chocolate chips + Cheese + banana + coffee taste" he tweet along with Yukwon picture eating it.

 

That earns him a reply saying,

"It’s more weird as Yukwon getting bigger"

"New taste?"

"Aww ubomb goes on date"

 

 "Okay then," he threw Jaehyo mobile away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

----I WILL ONLY SAY ONE THING “ZIKYUNG FOREVER” [if you know what I mean]----

-Ohh…. What the Minhyuk? There’s no way I hate ubomb..-