Chapter 1

Your Hidden Lies

 

Everyone went silent as Minhyuk went to talk Yukwon in their dance room.

"What’s wrong with you, kwon? Your step is darn unimaginable", he said walking to Yukwon who now panting hardly leaning on the mirror.

"I’m tired, hyung", Yukwon said breathless. "Tired? Ohmygahhhh, Kwon. We only start for only 10 minutes. 10 minutes for god sake. And you already tired? Where are the powerful dancer of Block B?"

"I’m seriously tired, hyung"

 

Minhyuk become worried at Yukwon. Is he sick? "Are you okay? Are you sick? You should have rest if you sick"

"I’M TIRED HYUNG!! I’M TIRED BECAUSE OF YOU" he burst. Now Minhyuk seriously look ugly with his face as he doesn’t know what in the world is Yukwon talking about. He is darn confused.

 

"You better responsible for it", Yukwon looked at him. Minhyuk is now confused what responsible is he talking about? Well, if he talking about his broken guitar that Minhyuk accidentally stepped on, he already prepared for it but seeing Yukwon’s face he knew about this responsible thingy is rather big.

"What responsible are you talking?"

 

Yukwon cried and Minhyuk is hell didn’t know what to do. "You better responsible for it. This thing in my stomach you better responsible for it, hyung. This thing that make me puke like hell, that make me feel tired, that make me feel wanting too pee any second even though the craving part is heavenly part"

 

Minhyuk stared at Yukwon who now sitting on the floor crying, clutching his stomach leaning against the mirror. What thing is he talking about? Well, the only thing he could only think about is that “thing” but sure hell no, that couldn’t be happening. Minhyuk saw Yukwon looked at Zico and Kyung who were nodding their head. "It’s your fault for this to happen" ,Yukwon sobs.

 

"Hyung, I’m pregnant. I’m darn pregnant with your baby. The thing I’m talking is your baby that I carry in my stomach or if you want to be more specific, our baby" Yukwon said eyes not looking at Minhyuk bringing his knee closer to his chest.

 

Now, not just Minhyuk having a jaw dropped even Taeil, Jihoon and Jaehyo also.

 

This can’t be happening. Minhyuk knew Yukwon must be mad at him for nagging at him earlier but he doesn’t have to make up story. "Yahh Kwon-ah. I know you must be angry about earlier but no need to make up a story, you babo-ah. It’s okay. I forgive you". he chuckle trying to lighten the atmosphere.

 

"I’m not joking around, hyung", he said still crying. "Do you even think I believe this either?"

 

Minhyuk kneel down in front of Yukwon muttering no way over and over again. There is no way he made Yukwon pregnant for crying out loud.

 

1. He never made with Yukwon. Or sure if he drunk, he is not the type who will shoved his to everyone at least he will only cursed to them like there is no tomorrow.

2. He is not a gay. He is ing straight. Even though he must be still upset with him break up with his past girlfriend (the only way he could forget his feelings for Yukwon) sure do, he still not going to everyone.

3. He is darn . For at least what he thinks if Yukwon is really true, then Yukwon was his first. But no.. He 100% sure he still .

4. Even if he has the feel to make or vise versa NO SURE HELL NO!!! HE WOULDNT HIS BESTFRIEND YUKWON! HIS CRUSH YUKWON! He wouldn’t do that.

5. Even if it’s true. There is no ing way Yukwon get pregnant because Yukwon is darn A MAN...MAN.. For his 21 years of life not even single news nor words nor rumors he heard man get pregnant. NOT AT ALL. Unless Yukwon is having female genes inside his male body.

 

Mingyuk can’t believe this. He swear, instead of hoping for lie and truth detector so he knew if Yukwon said the true or not he was hoping for time machine to go past so he would know when and why did he Yukwon.

 

Minhyuk looked at Yukwon with pleading eyes hoping it is not true. Yukwon just bite his lips prevent himself from crying anymore. Zico and Kyung went to them with Yukwon’s bag. "If you could not believe it, Yukwon can show you more. Show him Kwon-ah", Yukwon hesitantly open his bag before rummage through his bag.

 

"You knew about this?" Minhyuk asked them. They looked at each other before Kyung speak. "It was accidently. We just come from grocery when we saw Yukwon came out from oby-g clinics. We thought Yukwon had made girls pregnant but it’s the other way round. I saw that stuff inside his bag and that’s how we found it yesterday", Yukwon taking out the big brown envelope giving it to Minhyuk.

 

Slowly and hesitantly Minhyuk opened it, he read the letter.

 

Statement:

Name : Kim Yukwon..

 

He looked at the very bottom of the paper.

 

Confirmed pregnant: 6 days

 

He took small A4 size picture out and there he saw a picture of their baby. Minhyuk couldn’t believe this. Unconsciously he even let the tears fall knowing it’s true.

 

"One week plus today", Yukwon said head still burring on his knee. "No it can’t be right"

 

Yukwon looked at him crying "hyung, do you even think I want to carry this baby around? Do you even think I want to be pregnant or most specifically first man to get pregnant? Losing my teenager year? Having big stomach? Do you even think I want to be called the first male idol pregnant? Being the centre of attentions telling people the father is none other than my band mates Lee Minhyuk my best friend, the other dancer in Block B? Hyung, you are not the only one who couldn’t believe it. I’m having a hard time too hyung! I can’t sleep because of it. I feel tired because of it", Minhyuk was darn speechless for the first time in his whole life, "How can this happen?"

 

He ran out of the company. And he thinks he is really really stupid. Why in the world did he bring the statement and the picture of their baby along too? He really is stupid.

 

He sat near Han River. Thinking how in the world is this darn happen. When suddenly a memory come to him. There is one time about two months ago, Minhyuk went too drink with Yukwon and Minhyuk was very drunk at that time. He didn’t what happened after that. What he knew was he was on his bed the next day and Yukwon was limping. But, it is not a big deal as Yukwon said that he only sprained his ankle when he tried to bring Minhyuk to the dorm. Maybe that’s the time when they make out? But why didn’t Yukwon just said so? Maybe because he don’t want Minhyuk to freak out because Minhyuk is stupid. But then…. It’s just impossible. Whole thing is impossible because of this one. YUKWON IS A MALE. THERE IS NO WAY MALE CAN GET PREGNANT..

 

Minhyuk read the statement again, unconsciously he smile smile reading it.

 

NAME: KIM YUKWON

GENDER: MALE -he cringed reading that-

PREGNANT FOR 6 DAYS

 

He looked at their baby pictures, their 6 days old baby which is today a week. Unknowingly he smiles thinking he would be a father soon and Yukwon the mother. Looking at the picture somehow soothing calming him down. But then his thought cut off. How is he going to say this to his parents? Sure do, his parents might happy with it especially his mother as they will be a grand parents soon but if they knew it come out from a man.... He didn’t even want to think about it. He wants to solve this problem first and talk with Yukwon.

 

With a deep sighed he called Yukwon. Yukwon answered it and he still can hear Yukwon sobbing. "Are you craving for anything now?", he asked carefully.

Yukwon sniffed before answering, "I want ddukbokki"

"Okay then. I will buy it for you", before he could hang up a small soft voice calling for him, "Hyung.. Don’t leave me. I need you"

"I won’t, Kwon. See you later", he looked at the picture one more time before putting it back into the envelope holding it tightly in his hand.

 

Arriving at the company, he saw no one else in the room only Yukwon. He went to Yukwon who still sitting at the same place. He sat in front of him, "hey, I bought it", he place the ddubokki in front of Yukwon. Yukwon beamed, Minhyuk couldn’t help but smile at him. "Let’s talk", he took Yukwon’s hand helping him stands. "Let’s go to recording room", Yukwon nodded still holding the ddukbokki in his hand smiling non-stop.

 

They sat at the couch, Minhyuk smile seeing Yukwon eating it non-stop. Sure does, their baby is hungry. He told Yukwon to slow down Yukwon ignored him. He gave Yukwon a bottle of water so he wouldn’t choke out.

 

"Hyuk, you wouldn’t leave me right?" Yukwon drink the water before looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk close their distance wrapping his arms around Yukwon’s waist. Yukwon move more closer wrapping his arms around Minhyuk’s neck. Minhyuk buried his face in Yukwon’s neck smelling his scent before kissing his neck. "Yukwon, want to start this over again?"

 

Yukwon smile nodding his head. He looked at Minhyuk rubbing Minhyuk’s  lips with his thumb again and again. "Let’s start this again with our baby here", tears flowing from his eyes Minhyuk wiped his tears away. "There’s only one reason why I did this"

 

Yukwon mouthing ‘what’ rubbing Minhyuk’s cheek. "I love you", Yukwon chuckle, "I thought you won’t confess at me. I accidentally read your diary saying you love me", Minhyuk can only smile at him.

 

Yukwon hesitantly leaned in, he doesn’t know whether he should continue it or not. But Minhyuk already closed the gap for him. It’s just a light kiss but enough to make their heart flutter. Minhyuk leaned away wiping Yukwon tears again before settling his face in Yukwon cheek kissing it smelling the scent. Yukwon kiss Minhyuk’s neck. Everything going to be okay from now on. Maybe not...

 

Yukwon eat non-stop and Minhyuk had to stop him, taking the ddukbokki away saying it’s not good for health of both him and their baby. Yukwon pouted Minhyuk only kissed his lips.

 

Someone knock the door. Minhyuk went to open the door to see Cho PD with furious look. Minhyuk knew them going to be in trouble now. "Meeting room now", the only he said before going to meeting room. Minhyuk sighed. Yukwon looked at him worried. "Everything going to be okay. Let’s hope for that", he took Yukwon’s hand before going to the meeting room.