is it him?

the one i love is......

Karina looked at the handicraft mr. noname gave her. She feel so awful. Leaving him there just like that. She hasn’t properly thanks him.

“What is it Karina?” Ayana voice startled her.

The latter couldn’t answer anything. But Ayana knew what’s going on when she sees the handicraft Karina’s holding.

“You still thinking about him?” Ayana asked. The older just pouted.

“It’s just that I haven’t properly thanks him, besides he’s my savior. How could I forget about him,”

“Whatever you said. Let’s get ready for the interview,” she packed Karina’s things.

“Eh? Interview?”

 “Yup, interview, moreover Hey! Say! JUMP will be there to~” she said excitedly.

“A~h, Who’s Hey! Say! Jump anyway?” that sentence makes her get a whack from the younger.

“Do you have to be so forgetful? group I show you the other day,”

“Ah that group,”

“Just get ready, the interview will begin in a minute,”

Karina just obey. It wont need my present tough. She knows every time they had interview in Japan it will be Ayana and Rena centric. The reason was simple because they can speak Japanese. Okay, the other member was start to learn Japanese too. Just herself left alone. But she haad decide, may be it’s abit late. Okay, it’s LATE, but she’ll study Japanese. She doesn’t want to get lost ever again.

Interview time,

“Okay minna-san AKB48 no shimai group overseas, JKT48,” said mc1

The member start coming out. As always, Rena and Ayana centric, they explain everything. From why, when, and how they’re formed. Etc. Karina just smiled to the audience. She didn’t get anything they were saying.

“Okay, minna, please sit down,” the mc2 said.

“That’s them,” Ayana signaling with her eyes.

Karina look at the boys in beside her. ‘So, this is the guy her friend has admiring about,’ she taught. Okay they were just common goodlooking asian guy. That’s right, for Karina, good looking Asian guys is just a common thing for her. She’s been around people that adoring oriental guy so much, Kpop, Jpop, and so on. She acknowledge that they were good looking, handsome and eye-catching. But no more than that. She doesn’t even know the reason! It would be just ‘oooh,’ or ‘what’s with their costume?’ or ‘is that a girl or guy?’ that’s her reaction when her friend showed her their bias.

“Apparently, there’s a member of JKT48 that lost in Tokyo, she was Karina-chan, ne? so Karina-chan would you explain to us how did you get lost and found your way back?” asked the MC.

Karina who realized that her name was mentioned just look at Ayana, she doesn’t know what they were talking about. And she hope Ayana will be willing enough to help her with that.

“They were asking about how did you get lost and found your way back,” she explained.

“Can I answer it in English?” she asked.

Ayana nodded.

“So, I’m a girl with a bad memory tough. I don’t know how it happened. When I know it, there’s nobody’s around. So, I thought I will wait, and expecting  somebody will come and find me. But after waiting for an hour there’s no sign that anybody coming to get me, then I decide to find information center. But, clumsy me, rather than get to information center, I get lost even further,”

The mcs nodded in understanding. “So, how did you get back?”

“I don’t know how but I ended up in a park. There were no many people. And I meet a good guy. He willing to help me to look for my friends’ hotel. He even buy me bread,”

“Guy?” mc2 asked.

“Yes,”

“So, Karina-chan, what will you say if your savior watch this program?”

“I don’t have anything to say. I just hope that we will meet again and I can thanks him properly,”

She looked really mature then, when the mc asking her question. Really different from the other day when she cried like a child.

“So, Karina-chan. What is your ideal for a guy?” the mc keep asking.

“I don’t have any preference,” she answered calmly.

“E~H?” that’s what the people in studio said, include Chinen.

“There’s many case when someone fall in love with unexpected person right? that’s why, I don’t have any preference."

“sou da na, the guys sitting next to you, do you know them?”

“Uhn, yes, I know them, they were Hey! Say! JUMP,”

“So.., they were famous even in Indonesia ne?”

“Actually, she wont know if I don’t mention them before,” Ayana said.

“Well, what about you guys? Do you know them?”

“Hai, we watch the announcement the other day,” Yamada, as always, answer the question. “Yuto even think that she was cute,” he pointed at a girl wearing a rose pendant necklace. Yuto became nervous and whacked yamada’s head.

The girl, who didn’t know what were they talking about just frowned. Then a girl beside her seem to explain the situation. “Thank you,” she said bowing her head.

Just that, and that even make Yuto more nervous. Chinen just laughed. he looked at girl beside her. Wondering, did she recognize him? He bet that she wont recognize him. Even now, they sits next to each other, there’s no sign that she recognize him. And the talk show comes to it’s end and there’s no words spoken to that girl.

In the dressing room the member of hey say jump keep fooling around.

“She’s more cute in the real world,” Yuto said.

“Hey, you should said it back then in front of her,” said Yamada as he gulped a bottle of water.

“Don’t be all embarrassed like that! You look like a girl back then,” Hikaru added.

“How could I said that she was cute in front of her? She doesn’t even know us,” Yuto tried to defend himself.

Chinen looked at him, “Are you really fall for her?” he asked, earning a blush all over Yuto’s face. 

The member now gathering around Yuto. Asking the same question, ‘are you serious?’. And the latter just nodding shyly. Yamada then take iniative he pulled Yuto’s hand and drag him to JKT48 dressing room.

“What are you doing?!” Yuto almost shout. But he held his voice.

“Look, I’m helping you okay? Maybe we could get her number,” said Yamada.

“But, I don’t have courage to do it!,”

“Excuse me…,” someone interrupted. “But, why did you drag me along?” Chinen feels irritated.

“Because….,” Yamada rolled his eyes thinking, “We need your English!”

“You should drag Keito, he has better English than me,” said Chinen. But his protest was neglected when someone suddenly open the door.

“Ah! Konnichiwa,” they bowed in reflect.

“Konnichiwa,” said the girl who opened the door. She bowed too.

‘It’s the girl that could speak Japanese,’ though the tree.

“We’re looking for Karina-san,” said Yamada.

“Karina, there’s some guy looking for you,” shout the girl.

It’s not take long time till Karina shows up. She’s wearing casual clothes now.

“are you looking for me?”

“Chinen, you asked her,” Yamada elbowed Chinen.

“Why do I have to do that,” he looked at Karina, “I’m leaving,”

“Oi!”

“Hey! You!” Karina half shout. Realizing that she called him, Chinen turned back.

“Have we meet before?”