the date

the one i love is......

‘it’s the same, that voice, it’s the same,’ that was what she thought as she nervously waited for his answer.

“Sure, we’ve meet in the talk show back then,” he said “Is there a problem?”

‘is it not?’

“No, nothing,” she shakes her head.

“So, I will excuse myself then,” the guy said as he walked away leaving Yamada and Yuto alone.

“So, what can I do for you,” Karina said in English.

“Anoo, umn, bokutachi, no, I mean we’re here because we want to know about you. I’m Yamada Ryosuke. And this is my fellow Nakajima Yuto” said the smaller one.

“Karina Almas Fatin,”

He elbowed Yuto. Force him to talk.

“Do you know Chinen?” finally he’s talking

“Chinen?” Karina tilted his head.

“The guy who leave,”

“A~h, so his name was Chinen,” she nodded in understanding. “I think I mistake him for someone else,”

“Hey Karina you’re blocking the way,” said Melody as she tried to get out from the dressing room

Karina step aside letting Melody trough. She then looked at the guys. “should we look for another place?"

 Then, they go to the lobby and sit there. Continuing their talk.

“How old are you by the way,” Yuto asked. Still with his stammered voice.

“I’m 16 years old, and I’m in eleven grade by now,” she answered. Now she can’t concentrate on what’s she’s doing. She just answered their question randomly. Her mind, now full of her savior. Could it be the guy named Chinen before? But he couldn’t be right? she means he was an celebrity, he couldn’t be have that free time to accompany her to look for the hotel.

“Karina?” Yamada asked.

“Yes,” Karina who didn’t pay attention to what they saying just answer it randomly.

“So,, you’re agree to go with us tomorrow?” Yamada asked again.

“Eh?”

“Okay it’s decided. We’ll pick you up at 2 pm okay?” the small boy winked. “Sorry Karina, we should go now,” then, they walked away leaving Karina.

Karina herself left dumbfounded. Not knowing what had happened.

‘WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPENED?’.

The next day.

“Oh my, you’re so lucky,” said Ayana who knew everything. She manage to force Karina to spill everything out.

“If you want it you can go in my place,” the older didn’t seem to move her attention of her math book.

“Nooo! They will be disappointed if it’s not you. I’m not a bad fan who let her idol disappointed,” she rest her chin on her palm. “and why did you still studying that thing?”

“Don’t disturb me, I skip exams when I went here, so I will get it as I return. I should use my free time to study. It’s bothersome for me to go with them actually,” she said as she scratch a paper with complicated formula.

The younger just pouted. That’s right, the girl in front of her is that type of person. She was thinking that education was number one. That type of maybe for most of the people would call boring. She will stand hours in front of her book. And she will always punish that innocent book with her squiggle. Whether it’s the answer or her funny notes when she couldn’t  get the answer. But still, Ayana thinks of her as a nice big sister. She will always helped her when she get in troubles. Teach her the dance move and many more.

But she’s worried, because in her 16 years of live, her nice-big-sister. Hadn’t have a boyfriend yet. It’s good when she knows that someone from Hey! Say! JUMP asked her out. She believes that it will be a good start.

Ayana looked at the girl in front of her. She’s sure lucky. But she didn’t envy her. Because she deserve it.

He looked the girl standing beside  him. She looked really beautiful in her one piece dress. And a hair band makes her more cute. Maybe she’s feeling that someone staring at her, she looked up. Makes Yuto’s heart flustered.

“Is there something wrong with my clothes?” she asked.

Yuto shook his head.

“Ayana force me to wear this, so I wonder if this weird,”

“No totally no. you looked cute,” said Yuto. He looked away, didn’t want to show his reddened face to the girl.

 “Thanks,” she said.

Its awkward without Yamada here, how should he act?

“Where are we going?”

“Since you’re a foreigner, I will show Tokyo around,” he said. That’s right he should be himself. The cheerful and hyper active Nakajima Yuto. He smiled, showing his signature smile.

The girl followed him. Walked along side him.  She’s quite. And she never looked at him in the eyes. he wonder why. She looked at him but never in the eyes.

“Ice cream,” she murmured as she saw an ice cream stall, but it’s loud enough for yuto to hear.

“You want it?” asked Yuto.

She shakes his head. “no,”

“What flavor do you want?”

“I said no,” she said without increasing her voice.

“it’s okay, I know you want it,” he insisted.

She look at Yuto who insistently. And she give up,

“Vanilla,” her words earning yuto’s smile. He then cheerfully run to the ice cream stall and buy two vanilla ice cream.

“here,” he handed the ice cream.

“thanks,” she immediately eat her ice cream.

Yuto watched her eating her ice crea. ‘why did she look so cute,’ he thinks. maybe she realized that he’s looking at her. She looked away. Trying to avoid his glance.

“Your ice cream is melting,” she said, still looking away.

“Ah!” he quickly the melting paart of his ice cream. Include the one on his hand.

“Tch, it’s dirty,” Karina who saw his action reflect take a handicraft and wipe his hand.

He looked at that calm face that diligently wipe his hand. Then he notice that familiar handicraft that remind him to something.

Yuto, can I borrow your handicraft?” Chinen asked as he washed his hand

“Where’s yours?”

”I give it to someone,” he answered.

“Isn’t itt your precious handicraft your mom knitted for you?” Yuto asked in disbelief. That handicraft his friend always kept carefully, even he didn’t allow Yuto to borrow it.

“That person need it more than I am,”’

“Ha?!! It’s rare to see you kind to someone,”

“It’s because that person’s special,”

“Is that yours?” that question escaped yuto’s mouth

The girl looked up. “Someone give it to me, is there something wrong?”

“No, just curious,” there’s a strange feeling he felt, that the two of them were connected, in other hand, he liked her. And he don’t wont her to know the truth. He wanted her for himself. He unconscionably grab her hand. The girl looked puzzled.

‘I’m sorry for being selfish,’