him...

the one i love is......

The member of Hey! Say! JUMP gathered in the dressing room, watching the news as they waited their turn to perform.

“What is that?” Hikaru who’s still eating his lunch said.

“A sister group of AKB48 in Indonesia,” explain Chinen that follow that news from the start.

“That girl look cute,” said Yuto when the camera zoomed a girl wearing a rose pendant necklace.

“You always said every girl cute!” Yamada smack Yuto’s head.

Their stupidness couldn’t last long since they should go to the stage.

“Ayana…., what are you doing?” Karina peek behind Ayana.

“I’m looking at my idol video,” Ayana shows her tablet.

“Who are they?”

“Hey! Say! JUMP, it’s a idol from Japan, and they quite popular now,” explain Ayana.

Karina watch the video, “But their costume it’s lebay (Indonesian slank, it’s mean excessive), it was like dangdut dancer”

Ayana rolled her eyes and glare at Karina, but she couldn’t get angry to the older one. “Have you learn Japanese? We’re going there right?”

“I don’t have to, because Ayana will be by my side all the time right?” she tilted her head and look at Ayana with her puppy eyes.

The younger just sighed.

Karina recalled that time. Now she regret it. That she always refuse learning Japanese. That she always thinks everything will be alright if she’s with Ayana. Now it’s different. And the most important is that she’s lost. In this so called country, she doesn’t know anything. She can’t speak Japanese as well. She almost cry but she hold it.

It’s because her clumsiness that she lost. It’s because she recklessly parting from the group. She didn’t bring any money and phone. She had tried to look for police office but the more she search the more she got lost.

“Relax, everything will be okay,” she tried to calm herself so that she wont burst her tears.

She looked around her. It’s look like a park. “that’s right! people in japan were smart they must know English!” she approach a guy that was sitting in a bench. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses. He even wearing a jacket in this hot day. Yosh! Let’s try it.

Chinen inhale as much as air as he can. It’s feels good to be outside and relax for awhile. It’s a park he’s always going to. And it’s safe here because people rarely goes here in this hour. He has a perfect disguise after all.

He looked up. That’s when he realize that a girl approach him. ‘Is she a fan?’ he looks around, the park was so quite than she looked at the girl. She’s startled and became nervous. ‘I think she’s a fan after all, since there are not many people here, I think a fan will be okay.

“Excuse me,” she said in English hesitantly. “Where’s ----,”

Hearing this Chinen feels a bit embarrassed, because he has full of himself.

“Do you understand English?” she said as she didn’t get any answer.

Chinen nodded.

“Thanks god! You know, I was going to Saitama Super Arena with my friend but somehow I lost. And now I don’t know where to go. I am completely lost,” she explain the situation.

“Okay, just take a train to --- after you arrived there, there will be a map that shows it location,” explain Chinen.

The girl lowed her head. She seems disappointed.

“What is it? Is my explanation no good?”

The girl shake her head. “Can I reach there by walking?,”

“Yes, but it takes more than 5 hours,”

“Souka,” Her eyes became teary.

Chinen who realize it, can’t help but asked her, “What’s wrong? Don’t you have money?”

The girl shook her head. “Actually, I don’t exactly know where to go, we planned going to Saitama Super Arena the day after tomorrow, but now I don’t know where my friends are,” her shoulders start shaking, and Chinen knows that she’s crying.

“Phone?”

The girl shook her head again.

“Okay, do you know where your friends will stay?”

Again, a shook.

He look at the girl, that was when he realize that the girl was wearing a rose pendant necklace.

“Are you by any chance come from Indonesia?” asked him. When he received a nod, he chuckled. ‘what a coincident heh?’

he stood up, “What’s your name?”

the girl looked at Chinen face, “My name is Karina,”

“Okay Karina, today my mood is good enough, so I will help you,”

She looked at the guy who’s shorter than her. She’s happy that someone willing to help her. But she felt alerted because she couldn’t just believe in that guy.

“It’s okay, I’m not a bad person,”

She looked at him. Okay, she doesn’t know anything about japan. And now someone has offered help. Okay, maybe he’s not a bad guy, because he seems younger than her.(from the height)

She nodded, just be positive, she thinks.

“So, let’s analyze your situation,” the guy started. “When and where did you arrive here?”

Karina looked at her watch, “two hours ago at Narita Airport. And before today, actually I’ve been here for couple times, and we always stayed at a certain hotel,”

His face immediately shining, full of hope, “So, what’s the name? the hotel’s name?”

Karina shook her head, “I don’t remember, no, I don’t know,”

The guy sighed. Make Karina worried, ‘Is he give up on helping me?’

“Do you know how long it takes from the airport to the hotel?”

“It’s 1 hour, right, I remember it, it’s one hour,”

“Okay, Hotel that takes one hour from Narita International airport,” he mumbled as he googling on his phone. “Ah, there’s few hotel, should we visit all?” the guy asked with his cheerful voice. This makes Karina carried away, and she nodded, following the guy.

They started their journey to find the right hotel, for Karina, everything seems new, the bus, the train, everything.

It’s getting late, and they hasn’t found the hotel.

“Should we stop?” the guy looked at Karina who seems exhausted.

“But, there’s still 3 hotel to go,” she insisted.

“You’re tired right? Furthermore, it’s late, you should rest,” he said. That’s what she scared about, she doesn’t has any place to stay.

“Just one more please?” she pleaded. She know, she’s being selfish. She knows that the guy also has his own matter, but she couldn’t help it. She’s afraid that the guy will leave her alone.

The guy sighed. “Okay, but you should eat something. I will buy some bread, you wait here okay?” that guy, then run to the closest store.

Karina sit on a bench. That’s when she realize that she’s really tired. Her body is stiff like crazy. She looked at the list. It’s still 3 more to go. She’s relived that she found a good guy. Then, she remembered everything from the beginning. How kind he is willing to help her. Teaching her many things. Her tears start forming, that’s right, he’s so kind.

“what’s wrong?” the guy already standing besides her.

She cry even more. The guy got confused. “What’s wrong?” he sits besides her, “did something happened?” he took out his kerchief and give it to her.

“Thank you,” she said between her cry. “thank you for helping me,”

The guy smiled, “There, there, it’s okay,” he patted Karina’s head.

It’s soothing, his kindness makes her feel at ease. She feels everything will be alright.

The girl has calmed down. It’s cute seeing her like this, it’s not that Chinen likes to see the girl cry. But the cause of the cry it self that makes him though that she’s cute.

“So, let’s look for the right hotel again,” he stand up.

Karina nodded.

They walked along side. “sorry for this sudden question, but may I know your name?”

Chinen smiled, he looked at the girl. “It’s better for you not to know my name,”

“Ah, okay if that what you want,” she’s look disappointed.

Feeling guilty Chinen couldn’t do anything. It’s risky to tell her his name. what if she actually know Chinen Yuri? Her reaction wont be the same.

“Mr. noname,” she murmured.

“What?” Chinen looked at the girl with his confused face.

“Since I don’t know your name, I will call you mr. noname,” she said cheerfully.

“It’s not that I don’t have a name-,”

“Don’t complain Mr. Noname!” she put her finger on her lips telling him to shut up.

“What ever you want,”

The girl just smile as she knows that she has win over him. Without realizing it they had arrived in their destination.

“Shall we enter?” he asked. But Karina didn’t move an inch. She’s paused there.

“Oi, Karina-san, are you okay?” he asked. But her sight was focused on something else.

“Karina-san?” he shook the girl shoulders.

Again, he’s being ignored. The girl shave Chinen’s hands and she’s running toward that hotel, crying like crazy. Chinen was just about to chasing her when he sees a group of girl surrounding her. Like a lost kid with her moms there’s many reaction. Some are starting to cry, relieved that their friend was safe. Another scold her for being careless. But in the end they cried together.

It’s good to see that the girl was finally able to make it. Maybe it’s the best way. Looking from afar. He fixed his glasses and hat. Sayonara.