Meeting Bae's Crush and Brother.

Soccer or Love?

 Bae dragged me into math. Her eyes then widened when she saw a boy with light-ish brown hair and who seemed to not stop smiling.

 

"Baekhyun!" Bae beamed as she ran to him, still dragging me. Baekhyun looked at Bae and grinned. "Noona! How are you?" Bae laughed. "I am great. Just made a new friend!" She pulled me up next to her than behind her. "H-hi." I stuttered. Damn. This guy is pretty cute. Baekhyun warmly smiled at me. "Hello. Are you enjoying your day so far?" I nodded. "Yeah. Although," I looked at Bae. "I was RUSHED here." Bae turned slightly pink. Baekhyun smiled, as if amused. "Bae loves math. She never wants to miss anything." I groaned. "I dislike math with every bit of my being..." I muttered. Baekhyun laughed as Bae pretended to be offended. She playfully slapped my arm. "I'll have you know missy that we use math EVERYDAY and ALL THE TIME. Plus," She explained proudly, "Math is a universal language."  I laughed. "Well I don't plan to learn that language soon." Bae rolled her eyes. "You will. You will." The bell then rang for class to start. Bae got excited. "OMG! We must find our seats!" She then gasped. "Lets all three of us sit together!" I looked at her weirdly. "Ok?" Baekhyun just nodded. Class was easy since it was just introductions. We learned nothing and for the next few weeks, we will be reviewing. Soon the bell rang. Bae grabbed for my hand again as I got my stuff together. "Off to history!" She announced. I brightened. "Yes!" I said enthusiastically. Bae turned to Baekhyun. "Bye Baekhyun!" She called to him. Baekhyun waved back. I couldn't really pronounce his name so I just waved and then let Bae drag me out of the classroom. We then made it into History Class in under a minute, thanks to Bae's scene of direction. I sat down in the middle, in the first row. It was my turn to drag Bae to sit with me in the front. She groaned. "Why can't we sit in the back!?" I rolled my eyes as I took my materials out. "Then how can we hear everything and if we ever watch movies, see them good?" Bae mumbled, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." A boy with wide eyes then walked in. He came up to out desks and said happily. "Hi Bae!" Bae almost jumped out of her seat. "D.O. Oppa!" I looked at the boy more closely. He was good looking too. 

I coughed to get introduced to Bae's crush. Bae seemed to remember me. "D.O. Oppa, this is my new friend Kim Bristol." D.O. bowed politely. "Hi Bristol. My name is D.O.." I smile. "Nice to meet you." I get up and bow also. Bae just kept looking at D.O., as if wanting to memorize his entire face. I tried not to laugh. D.O. then looked back at Bae and smiled. "Would it be alright if I sat with you?" Bae then piped up, "Of course! That would be great!" D.O. beamed and took the other seat next to me. I saw Bae look a little disappointed. I leaned over to him and whispered, "Bae looks a little lonely over there. You sure you don't want to sit with her?" D.O. chuckled then replied, "Well I thought that you would want someone you have met to sit by you than just a creeper." I grinned. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." D.O. smiled and got up. "Oh wait." D.O. looked at me with a curious expression. "Yes?" "Do you know anything about the girls soccer team try outs?" D.O. tilted his head to the side. "Nope. Sorry. Ask Bae or Chanyeol." I tilt my head to the side. "Chanyeol?" D.O. nodded. "You'll meet him soon enough. Maybe at lunch, if you'll want to sit with us." i grinned. "That would be nice." D.O.'s smile widened. "Great. See you on the other side." I laughed as he went to sit next to Bae who brightened immediately. Soon another good looking male entered the room. When he came in I saw Bae make a face at him. The boy scoffed and made a face back. "Eeww. Look whos here." The male frowned and rolled his eyes. "D.O., I don;t get how you aren't disgusted as I am about my sister. She is so gross!" I silently laughed. So THIS is Bae's brother. Wow... She IS right. Hot guys everywhere. D.O. and Bae's brother were laughing about something, while Bae just glared at him. The boy then turned to me. He looked at me up and down and walked up to me. "Hi! I'm Sehun!" He said cutely. I laughed. "Hi. I am Bristol." Sehun grinned. His hair was nice and messy, his shirt was a bit different though. Very interesting.

"How old are you, Bristol?" Sehun asked out of the blue. "I am 18. How old are you?" Sehun;s eyes went wide and then I heard him mutter to himself, "Dammit.." I tilted my head to the side in questioning. "I am 17.." Sehun said miserably. I laughed. "You don't look 17." I admitted. Sehun looked up hopefully. "Really?" I heard Bae snort. "Don't encourage him. He will try to court you more." I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Sehun looked at me in wonder. "What is so funny, noona?" I wiped a tear from my eye. "You. Courting ME?" I then fell into laughter again. Sehun huffed and crossed his arms. "So? What if I am." I stopped laughing and looked at him strangely. "I don't date." I said and then continued to get my materials out before the teacher came in. Sehun was suddenly right next to me than in front of me. "Why not?" Sehun asked, interested. "Because." Was all I said. The bell then rang and the teacher than came in. We were watching a movie. Thank the lord!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? I'm just writing and will right about the soccer stuff soon  :3  and soon all of EXO-K will be introduced. Yayyyyyy