Halloween Horror Camp (In April)

Mnet Mash Up

 

After the live performance, fans were left in awe as you and Boyfriend left the stage.

“Kamsamhamnida!” you bowed to the fans as you walked off the stage, only to be smothered to death by Boyfriend.

“Our maknae did such as amazing job tonight!” Dong Hyun hugged you.

Hyunseong rubbed your head, “Second time in a row! Daebak!”

Fans squealed at the interactions between you and Boyfriend.

The manager ushered everyone towards backstage, “Okay, let’s go. We need to go to our next schedule.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After M! Countdown, you and Boyfriend were taken out to a large bus.

“Is that for us?!” Jeongmin asked.

Suddenly Minwoo stuck his head out the window and waved to you, “Guys come in here!”

“Whoa! Are we going somewhere?” Youngmin asked.

“MT TRIP!” Kwangmin shouted out as he ran to the bus.

“Daebak!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going?” Sammy asked the PD.

“So today, we decided to give both Alpha and Boyfriend some time to go on a break.

“Aye…” you gave the writers a sceptical look, “I don’t think so… I know about your Killing Camp, Zelo told me about it!”

We know that, that’s why it’s not Killing Camp. It’s our Halloween Horror camp!

“Oh yeah! They had to play soccer in the mud!” Kwangmin smiled.

At least someone seems slightly happy...

“Maybe Mnet is actually going to give us a break,” said Min Jung.

“Yeah, let’s give the PD-nims the benefit of the doubt. They probably want to give us a break.”

Yes… breaks…

“We might as well make the best of it then,” said Shin Ah.

“Minny, can you pass me my bag?” So Yeon asked.

“Oh! You guys have nicknames?” Jeongmin asked.

“No,” Ji Hae replied, “It’s just that Minwoo oppa wanted to be a good leader like Jenny unni so we gave him the name Minny.”

“Ahh… we did that to Je Woo too!” Youngmin nudged you.

“Neh, I am Boyfriend maknae, Je Woo.”

Everyone laughed before the PD handed Jeongmin an envelope. Jeongmin read out the note inside.

“Everyone will be competing in pairs with the person sitting next to them. You will be competing for food to make your dinner tonight.”

Teams: Ji Hae and Shin Ah, So Yeon and Min Jung, Minwoo and Sammy, Jeongmin and Kwangmin, Dong Hyun and Hyunseong, Jenny and Youngmin.

“Ah! Mission, mission!”

“When does it start?” you asked.

“After the bus stops driving,” the PD answered.

“So… what do we do now?” Kwangmin asked.

Sing? Dance? You guys are the idols.

“Can you please turn on the radio?” Min Jung asked.

The PDs the radio and Sistar’s Loving U came on.

Everyone started singing and some Boyfriend members stood up and started dancing, causing laughter inside the bus.

“Daebak!”

Enjoy it while you can…

Alpha and Boyfriend were singing to Fantastic Baby when suddenly the bus jerks to a halt and the light goes off.

The night vision camera turns on and everyone is looking around with eyes wide open and at the edge of their seats.

“BAM!”

A majority of Alpha screamed.

“What was that?” Ji Hae asked in a shaky voice.

“MWAHAHAHAHA,” a deep voiced, omniscient man laughed, “Welcome to Halloween Horror Camp.”

“It’s April…” Sammy frowned.

“That is not the point,” the man answered.

Some of you laughed.

“T-t-today you will be experiencing the scare of a lifetime.”

“Aww man… we hurt his pride, he stuttered.” Sammy laughed.

“However, only three teams will be going through the maze, while the other three teams’ mission for food will be revealed later. Sammy and Minwoo, you are up first.”

“What?! Was it because I laughed?” Sammy complained.

Everyone cheered as they celebrated for not being picked.

“Min Jung, Ji Hae.”

“Neh?” Min Jung answered.

“Your teams will be going as well.”

“AHH!” They cried out.

“Sammy, Minwoo, Min Jung, So Yeon, Ji Hae and Shin Ah, please step out of the bus. Please keep in mind that this is a couple mission.”

“I’m scared…” So Yeon whined as she got off the bus.

“Aye… you should have just told ALPHA that they were getting off the bus…” said Ji Hae.

As Alpha stepped off the bus, the lights flickered causing So Yeon to shriek.

“MWAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHA!”

“STOP LAUGHING!” So Yeon shouted out.

And so it begins… the horror…

After Alpha left, you and Boyfriend were left inside the bus.

“Jenny, are you okay?” Dong Hyun asked you.

“Eung, I’m okay,” you replied, “The others have been gone for about 15 minutes already…”

“Boyfriend,” the man began talking, “Your mission for food will be to not get caught by our Ghostbusters.”

“Ghostbusters? As in the people I wanna call?” you laughed to yourself.

“All three teams must survive the hunt for 30 minutes.”

“30 minutes?!” Youngmin wailed.

“Please remember that this is a couple mission and helping the other teams will not be advantageous. We will be giving you 5 minutes to hide. Your time starts now.”

“WHAT?! NOW?!” Hyunseong’s eyes widened.

“Everyone off the bus!” Dong Hyun shouted out as he hurried everyone out.

“Ah! Youngmin oppa, where are you?” you called out.

“I’m here, I’m here. Let’s go!” Youngmin grabbed your arm.

The camera shows the three teams running in directions into the forest.

Let’s hope they stay inside the designated area…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~No preview available~~~~~~~~~~~~~