You pabo, you have me.

I Don't Want Anything Else, I Just Want Us.

You sat down in the practice room alone with tears rolling down your cheeks as you looked at the pictures your best friend Suzy had just posted on Instagram. Well, your ex-best friend that is. Suzy was the closest friend you ever had, she was always there to wipe away your tears when you were feeling sad, and there to laugh with you when you were happy, until she met with Jia, Fei and Min, the members of Miss A. Since then, she would always hang out with them, talk on the phone with them, and totally ignore you. She didn't want you anymore. 

"I'm all alone now..." You whispered to yourself, tears still falling. The pain in your heart was unbearable. The pain of being replaced, the pain of drifting away from your best friend. "I gave it my all, I tried so hard, but why am I always the one being hurt? Why am I always the one being pushed away, being left alone? Nobody wants me anymore, it's no use..." you said to yourself as you sobbed. You felt pathetic, but you couldn't stop. 

"Wae? Aren't I over here?" You heard a familiar voice. You turned and saw Jung Daehyun, your sunbae. He was one of the members of BAP. Daehyun liked to tease you, but that was just his way of showing care. 

"Aish, I left the door open again." You mumbled to yourself, feeling a little embarrassed. You tried to wipe away the tears on your face with the sleeve of your hoodie, but Daehyun grabbed your hand. 

You stared at him. "Wae?" You asked, trying to pull your hand away, but that only made him hold your hand even tighter. 

Suddenly, he pulled you in, wrapping his arms around you. "You pabo, you have me." He said. 

You could feel the vibrations as he talked with your face against his chest. 

He pulled away from the hug and looked at you, his eyes staring straight into yours. 

"Han Eun, am I not a person? Aren't I a person that cares for you? So don't ever say that you're alone, pabo-yah." He said, still staring straight into your eyes.

You felt your heart skip a beat. You couldn't explain that feeling. You just knew that his presence made you feel so much warmth, he made you feel so much better. 

You smiled. "Nae, Daehyun oppa." 

He smiled too, which caused your heart to skip another beat. You had a soft spot for guys with eye smiles. At that moment, he looked like a beautiful guardian angel to you. 

"It's late now, go home and rest. Why don't we go out together tomorrow for some samgyeopsal?" Daehyun smiled. 

You felt so happy. 

"Nae!" You agreed enthusiastically.