The first date.

Ups and downs.

Days have passed since the day I was dating Donghae- No, from now on it's Donghae-oppa, and everythings seemed normal to me, so far...

Right now I was walking home with him. Yuri didn't went with us because she still couldn't forgive him being mean to me days ago. I tried to persuade her but she still refuses to go home with us or even talk to him. Taengo was just like her because she acted like Donghae oppa didn't exist and everytime when he was with me she turned around and left immediately without a word. Only Seohyun was different: She was happy for me because she knew how upset I was when he left me, while I had feelings for him. 

While I was deep in my thoughts I realized that Oppa had stopped and was looking at me.

' What? ' I asked him.

' Haven't you heard what I said to you just a few seconds ago? ' he said and chuckled.

' Oh sorry, but what was it again? ' I was really clueless about what he had said earlier.

' Ok, then let me repeat it just for you: Do you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow? I'll come and pick you up oke?' he smiled but looked annoyed at the same time.

I just nodded and smiled.

 

Normal POV

Today was the day where Yoona had the her date with Donghae. She was happy that she could spent the day with him but wasn't really excited.
When Dongahe was ringing the bell Yoona's mother was opening the door.

'Annyeonhaseyo Ommoni ! ' he bowed .

'Omo, aren't you Donghae? I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? Oh wait I'm going to call Yoona for you, so wait a bit ok? ' Not letting him time to answer her questions she went up to get Yooona. Mrs. Im was really happy to see him again because 2 years ago he had visited Yoona almost everyday. Plus he's very kind. 

' Yoona-ah how come you haven't told me that Donghae is back? ' she asked her sounding a little bit dissapointed.

' I totally forgot, mianhae... Oh and the two of us are dating right now !' Yoona said with a soft smile.

' Omo, chincha? I'm so happy for you. I've always wanted him to become a parrt of this family, you know that right? Let me look at you.' Mrs. Im said excitedly and began to look at her daughter from head to toe. She then smiled, satisfied with the way her daughter looked. (http://24.media.tumblr.com/493f58f2b64233bd2894698508914b7f/tumblr_mfta50UmD71r1po28o1_500.jpg)

With that Yoona went downstairs to see Donghae smiling from ear to ear looking at her. In that moment he couldn't see anything else except Yoona.

' Wow, she's really beautiful....' he thought.

'So let's go and have fun today.' he said and led her the way to his car.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo, the last update this year ^^
It was a really hard time for me writing this because I didn't knew what I had to write anymore and I was rushing myself too because I wanted to update for the last time in the year 2012 (yeah right now it 11:10 pm here where I live so it's still 2012 ;))

 


 

Now I'm wishing you a happy New Year >______<