Old friends.

Ups and downs.

I looked around observing my new classmates. When I saw this one person. The person I wanted to see the least right now...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to run away but I couldn't. So I just sat down on a chair far far away from him. But sadly he saw me.
'Oh Yoona! So we are in the same class again? It's been a long time since we saw each other right?' he shouted and I swear that I saw him smirking.
I was startled for a bit but answered quickly when I noticed that everyone was waiting for my answer. 
'Yeah, it's been a while. How have you been?' 
'Oh you know, just like always. I am.......' while he answered my question I shifted away with my thoughts thinking about the past that we shared...

___flashback___

Back then I was in middle school. Together with him. Lee Donghae. He sat next to me but I didn't noticed. One day he wrote me a letter which says 'How are you?'. I was shocked because he was writing me but not wanting to be mean I answered him. From that time on we wrote each other a letter every lesson we even became good friends. I even called him Oppa. We did many things together. And I was really happy that he was my friend. One day during maths he wrote me again. But this time the letter was different from the others. It says:'Do you want to be my Girlfriend'. Reading it I looked at him confused. But he only smiled at me expecting an answer. I couldn't answer him. So when the bell rang I immediately ran out of the class to Yuri. She already waited for me at the gate. Panting I reached her.
'Yuri-ah! I...I have something... to tell....you! Huuuuu....'
'Ok, take your time and tell me arasso?! Otherwise I won't understand a word you will say!' she said. But first of all I dragged her away from the school, because I didn't want Donghae Oppa to see us. Making sure that we were far away I told her the whole story and asked her what I should do.
'Hmmm....You know I really think, that Donghae really likes you. I mean how long have the two of you been friends? 3 Months? And I'm sure that you like him too judging from all the stories you told me about him ;)' she said.
'I don't know. Maybe I do like him but shall I really be his girlfriend? It's just too early you know.... I mean we're just in middle school!!!' I told her.
'Where is your problem Yoona-ah... You're old enough to have a boyfriend. I mean look around every ones got a boyfriend, ok except me but who cares! And just accept him. He likes you and you like him so I don't see something hindering you two!' Yuri said kind of wisely and went off to her way home.
The rest of the way I walked home alone thinking when suddenly someone was stopped me from walking.....
'We have to talk about Donghae. Right know' that person said.

On the next morning when Yuri ran to me I quickly said 'Yuri-ah, I think I already know the answer. See you later in school ok?' with these words I turned I ran as fast as I could to school. On my way there I saw him.
'Donghae oppaaaaaaaa!' i shouted loudly. He promptly turned around. I could tell by looking at his eyes that he was sad, but when he saw me hope was glistering in his eyes. 'Have you decided yet?' he asked me.
I nodded. 'Oppa you know that I really like you right?' he nodded. 'But you'll always be my oppa nothing more than that. So I am sorry but I can't be your girlfriend...' Hearing that he smiled sadly which broke my heart. He nodded again. 'Arasso, I understand. But you know I really like you since the first time. It took me a really long time to write you the first letter. Nevertheless I'm glad that we are friends.'
'Of course we are friends oppa. We always will be.' So like that we walked to school chatting happily like always.

The next day I came to school he was nowhere to be seen. I looked everywhere. In the end I gave up and went to my locker. Opening it a piece of paper flew down. I reached for it and it says 'Yoona-ah, I can understand that you don't want to be my girlfriend but I can't be your friend anymore because nothing is like it used to be now. The reason why I confessed to you yesterday is because I have to move away today. To japan. So I just wanted to know if you like me or not. I guess the answer is not..... So this is the last letter you'll receive from me. Your Donghae oppa'. Reading it I cried. Seeing me Yuri, Taeyeon and Seohyun approached me. 'Yoona-ah whats wrong with you.' 'Ya, what happened to you?' 'You look ugly crying so stop!' they said in chaos. The last one came from Taeyeon so the other two were glaring at her. I just gave them the letter because I couldn't say anything.....

___End of flashback___

It's been two years since he confessed. Why I didn't accept him back then? The reason was that the----
'Ya! Are you even listening to me?' Donghae interrupted my thoughts. 
'Huh?What...Oh yeah I was!' I lied.
'Yeah sure. What did I say huh? You are so rude. Just listen if I am talking I mean I am Lee Donghae! So I am more important than your stupid thought arasso?!'. He shouted at me. Everyone was looking at me awaiting my answer. I just shrugged my shoulders and sat down. He just glared at me.
I don't know but the Donghae oppa I used to know has somehow changed....

 

__________________________________________________________________________

waaaah, chapter 3 is finally out.
How is it? >____________<
Don't forget to comment below :)))