Lunch time.

Ups and downs.

___Donghae's POV___

Im Yoona, finally I met you again after 2 years. And let me tell you something :
In these 2 years I changed myself just to make your life horrible.
You know on the day when I confessed you really hurt me. The reason you gave me wasn't the real one. How I could know that? Because on the same day someone came up to me and told me your REAL reasons...... 
So be prepared Im Yoona.

___Yoona's POV___

In the lessons I was barely listening to the teacher because my thoughts were full of Donghae.
How come he's here again?
Why did he become so mean?
Did I hurt him?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ~ the bell interrupted my thoughts. Minutes went by and I still didn't move an inch.
When I finally looked up I saw Yuri already standing in front of me.
'Yoona-ah it's time for lunch why aren't you hungry yet and besides Taeyeon and Seohyun already left? You're strange right now!' she thought loudly.
'Oh, yeah sure, I'm hungry like always' I mumbled. So I walked with her to the cafeteria.
With the tray full with food I went straight to the table where Taeyeon and Seohyun were already sitting at. When I placed the tray onto the table they looked at me. 'Why are the two of you so late? Especially you our shikshin... Are you still thinking of Donghae?' they asked me.
'Huh? Oh nothing's wrong I am totally fine, you see?' I scooped a spoon full of rice in my mouth returning to my old self again.
After 10 minutes eating and chatting with my best friends I finally didn't thought of the past with Donghae Oppa anymore. While I was talking to Seohyun everyone (well mostly the girls) began screaming like an Idol was entering the Cafeteria. Not knowing why I looked into the direction where everyone was looking at. On the first glance I saw 7 guys coming in. On the second glance I noticed that they were quite handsome. But with the third glance everything changed. Why? Because I saw the jerk that bumped into me this morning. Not wanting to see him I turned around so that I could talk to Seohyun again. But her and as well the others gaze were shifted into the direction from those guys. That's annoying plus all the screams from the other girls... What did Taeyeon said that morning, that he's a kingka just like his friends? I don't even understand why...
So I just concentrated on my food. Just when I wanted to drink the soup I heard an really annoying voice behind me.
'Well, well. If this isn't the rude girl from this morning! I still didn't heard a sorry coming out of your mouth'
'Yeah, like you will ever hear me saying that word to you. So dream on' I snapped back.
'Someones feisty huh?' he laughed but in an instant he became serious again 'What's you name anyways? I told you mine already so.....?' 
'Why should I tell you besides I still didn't get your name!' I lightly began to shout. 
'Bwo?! So you really, really, really don't know who I am?' know he was the one to shout. 'I AM TAECYEON. OK TAECYEON. THE KINGKA OF THIS SCHOOL AND ALSO ONE OF THE RICHEST!!!!!'
Now everyone was looking at me and him. So embarrassing -.-'
'Hey, hey, hey Taecyeon calm down. Everyone is already staring at the two of you.' one of his friends tried to calm him down.
Another one stepped to the front 'I'm sorry for him he's kind of always like that. I am Nichkhun'.
'Still that's not an excuse!!! And --- Aaaaaah...' I bent down and held onto my stomach because the kick Yuri gave me really hurt. I couldn't say anything so I just glared at her. But she ignored me and looked sweetly at that Nichkhun dude and said 'Yeah, we totally understand. Besides I'm Yuri'. The other two sitting at the table laughed knowing, that Yuri had already find something interesting for her......
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooou, another update again. It took me quite a long time to write this because I didn't know what I should write. But well, hope you like it^^
Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments ;)