Something is fishy...

Ups and downs.

' I want you to be my girlfriend... '

In that moment my mind went blank. I didn't know what I should do anymore until I heard someones laugh.

' Puahahahahahahahahahahahaha ' it was that jerk Taecyeon whom I totally forgot was there listening to our whole conversation. Donghae looked weirdly at him because he didn't expect someone to pop out from nowhere. 

' What is so funny, he ?' Donghae asked annoyed.

' I don't know, maybe the whole situation here? I mean who actually wants that rude girl over there as a girlfriend. Come on look at her. '
Now both of them were looking at me from head to toe and from toe to head. That was really embarrassing. Why did they had to do that especially to me?!

'Ya! Stop staring at me. You guys are creeping me out! ' I screamed at the top of my lungs but to no avail because their gazes were still directed to me.

Then Donghae began to spoke. ' I don't know what you see, but I think she's very pretty. '

' What?! Are you kidding me? She's not one bit pretty and something on her makes her really ugly. I just don't know what' The last part the jerk mumbled but instantly began to laugh again while staring at me. That was really too much for me to handle so I just stormed off of the library. But before I reached the door I ran back and firstly stood in front of the jerk and smacked with all of my power his head he let out a painful scream and fell to the ground holding his head. 
' Don't ever mess with me again, jerk !' I said with a calm voice.

Then I went over to where Donghae stood. He looked really self-confident because he thought that I wouldn't dare to hurt him but he was wrong. I gave him a slap. A hard one.
' How could you dare to ask me to go out with you after you were so mean to me?! Pabo. ' Before I could left hem someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Donghae.
' How could you do that to me? Two years ago you rejected me did you know how much that had hurt me? Even until now I couldn't forget that failure of mine nor you. That's why I asked you to be my girlfriend but again you rejected me. ' He stared at the ground but I could tell that he was really sad.
' Donghae I--I really am sorry for what I've done to you but this...this is absurd! ' Slowly a tear escaped from my eyes. Then he looked at me with a sorrowful look and said the words that I never expected. 
' Don't you think you should return that favor of mine because you owe me something? ' he kept looking at me. 
He was right back then I really hurt him and I should really make him feel better now. So I nodded. I nodded for him to know that I agreed to be his girlfriend.
When he saw it he took me into his warm embrace and said ' Now I'll never let you go again.' Upon these words I realized that all this time I still had some hidden feelings for him so I was really happy to have him beside me again.

Donghae then leaned forward attempting to kiss me. I was really nervous when our lips were about an inch apart someone began to puke. So I looked at that someone and realized that that jerk was still here.
'Urrrgh, you two are so lovey dovey with each other. Please do that elsewhere but not in front of me. I think I am going to throw up my lunch.' 

It was really embarrassing for me to know that he had watched the whole seen that had happened just now between Donghae and me and I couldn't prevent my face from getting as red as a tomato. 
' You don't have to watch I you feel uneasy. You could leave anytime you want to. ' Then Donghae spoke up and pointed to the exit.

' Poor you to be together with that rude person over there.' he mumbled but still I heard it and wanted to smack his head again but was held back by Donghaes embrace. So I just let it be and enjoyed the moment. But what I didn't know was that Donghae was smirking behind my back because of the success of his plan.
' Im Yoona, you totally fell into my trap. Soon enough you'll regret everything.' he thought.

Before Taecyeon went out he turned back the last time and saw the smirk that was plastered on Donghaes face. He immediately knew that something was wrong....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Weeeeeh, i updated again ^^

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who supported me up until now and wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS  >____________________________<
My next update will be someday after christmas so just wait patiently for my return xD