Chapter 03

One Mistake (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 3

 

Author note:

Hi guys... after 2 1/2 years we have decided to discountinue this story. However we might be back writing stories! So look forward to /possible/ stories coming next month... 

Also this chapter was written back in early 2013 and we have not edited it... We don't even know what's going on but I'm sure we had good purpose writing this chapter. lol well see you guys

 

“Hey.” A strident voice called behind Sungyeol just as he tried to stand on the railing of the rooftop. Turning around Sungyeol put on his best “don’t-bother-me” face and hoped that the guy behind him wasn’t some random guy wanting to beat him up. He had already endured enough crap this week and he was just so fed up with everything. He thanked god when it was just  Hyungsoo; a classmate of his who was not part of the bullying...yet.

 

“What do you want?” Sungyeol casually asked the average looking guy in front of him. “You just interrupted me from something really important you know?”

 

“Important? You mean jumping to your death? I’d say I just saved you,” Hyunwoo responded with a hint of amusement in his voice, “besides I want to discuss something with you.”

 

"Well- go on," sungyeol says with a wave of his hand.

 

“You hate gays right?”

 

“No I don’t hate gays, can you go now?” Sungyeol says rather bluntly.

 

Hyungsoo falters for a second, taken aback from the blunt rejection but quickly recovers, his smirk falling into place.

 

“Then why is your so-called best friend ignoring you now?”

 

“None of your business, can you go now please.” Sungyeol says exaggerating on the please.

 

“How about...no, look Sungyeol you don’t need to be ashamed about hating gays after all I’m not here to tease you, in fact I’m the same as you...” Hyunwoo’s face suddenly turned dark, “I hate gays.” He said venomously.

 

Upon hearing Hyunwoo’s confession, Sungyeol felt a wave of disgust washing over him and without a second thought, he right hooked the guy hard on his face. Hyunwoo tumbled onto the ground immediately cradling his left cheek, looking up in confusion and anger he was about to open his mouth but could only gag when Sungyeol landed a kick to his stomach.

 

Sungyeol watched as Hyunwoo curled into the fetal position, watching the guy heaving on the ground brought a sense of satisfaction to Sungyeol but as fast as it came the feeling disappeared. A feeling of disgust now wash over him instead, not at Hyunwoo, but himself. Is this how low he had stooped? beating his classmate because he was frustrated?


He was no better than the people who picked on him. With one last look at Hyunwoo he hurriedly walked out of the rooftop, leaving a groaning Hyunwoo on the floor nursing his wound.

 

(The end... forever)