Beautiful Stranger. Him noticing me

Beautiful Stranger

DARA'S POV

 

 

Yes I did. I chose to get the remaining papers from the tree myself. I knew my body condition was not that very good, but with all those past years of undergoing therapies, I have felt some changes with it. I felt a lot stronger so I took the risk of climbing the tree from my window. I was pretty much confident myself since I was used of climbing trees when I was still "able"; it was one of my favorite hobby. 

But blame it still on my body condition or my eight years inexperience of climbing trees, I lost my footing and grasp on the branch, and fell flat on my back at our side yard (thank goodness, the papers fell too).Saying it hurts was an understatement; good thing the tree was not that high or else I could suffer more who-know-what-kind-of damage. I tried moving but I guess it was not the smartest thing to dofor that moment, so I just stay in that position for who knows how long.

"Five minutes" I heard a voice from somewhere, a smooth and low male's voice in particular , and I snapped my eyes open.

"Eh?" I voiced out my confusion though I was still not moving.

"You've been in that position, unmoving, for five minutes already." replied the male's voice. This time, I finally lifted my head just to look at the owner of the voice. To my surprise, it was him! And when my eyes met his, I was again put under a trance.

"Your neck might hurt if you stare at me in that position." I snapped out of my trance and instantly, I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment . I laid my head back to hide my blush, and as I did, my neck surely hurts. Dang! How long have I been staring at him? I closed my eyes because of the pain, and I unconsciously moved my hand to my nape and massaged it.

"I told you it'll hurt." I opened my eyes again because the voice seemed to be a lot closer to me this time. I saw him sitting beside me while his face hovered above mine. I tried to propped myself up but my body still hurts.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" I looked at him after a while.

"I thought you aren't going to ask." He smirked while I just rolled my eyes. So basically, he wouldn't help me until I asked. Seriously his thingking about helping was twisted.

He gently lifted me up and moved in front of our house. "It's locked." he said. Of course it was locked since I was alone in this house. I contemplated for awhile on whether I would tell him where the spare key is or just wait for my family to come back. Since the latter spelled a lot more trouble, I told him where the spare key is. Once in, he settled me on the couch, checked my body's damages, and asked where's our first aid kit. Good thing I only got bruises and some cuts.As he was bandaging me, awkward silence erupted between us. Well, for me, it was an awkward silence. Hating it, I started a conversation with him. 

"So you've been staring at me for five minutes already and yet you're not moving to help me at all?" I asked, trying to hide the creeping irritation in my system.

"Yep. I actually saw you on that tree and saw how you fell." He nonchalantly responded as he continued aiding me. I gaped at him, mouth hanging wide before I started my long speech.

"What?! You just watch me fall and you do nothing at all? What kind of person are you? Didn't you think I might hit my head hard with that fall? What if I have broken ribs or limbs, or worst have an internal head bleeding?! It'll be your fault blah blah blah..." After my long speech of all the possible body damage that I might get and his twisted notion of helping, he just snorted and shrugged, 

"You're not the girl I imagined you are: not fragile, quiet, and girly ata ll." he said, his voice laced with amusment. 

" Well sorry if I didn't match your first impression of me." I grumpily said as I crossed my arms over my chest, which was not a good idea since it hurts. He just shook his head and continued doing what he was doing. I chose to keep my mouth shut this time. Then my mind wandered to all those observations I have made before about him. Seeing him up close, most of my observations I proved true; though my guess about his personality and his voice weren't correct. I imagined his voice as very deep and husky; and he will be speaking in a mysterious and dangerous way.

"You're not the person I imagined you to be too." I blurted out. Suddenly I covered my mouth with my hands. Regret and guilt creeping in because he might misunderstood it. He looked at my eyes for what seemed like an eternity before smirking. Now I really regret blurting out that one because of his response.

"Am I that really irressistable? That staring at me everyday is not enough? That you imagined about me too? So... what are you imagining about me?" His smirk grew wider, his voice was teasing, and amusement danced in his eyes. I blushed hard, not just because of his smirk, his voice, and his eyes, but becasue of too much embarrassment. 

" You knew?" he just shrugged his shoulder and resumed putting the last bandage. After a few more minutes, he cleaned up and put the first aid kit back on its palce.

"Where's your room?" 

"Second floor. Last room on the right... Wait a minute, why are you asking?" Not answering my question, he lifted me up once again and proceeded to my room.

"T- thanks." I said as he placed me on my bed; he just shrugged again. He turned around and started walking out of my room. Biting my lips, I called out to him. "Uhmm, hey, wait... what's your name?"

He looked back at me, just looked. I was starting to be lost at his eyes again when he finally spoke.

"Jiyong. My name's kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park."

After that, he finally walked away.

With that, I finally learned the name of my beautiful strannger.

With that, I learned that he know my name.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Wait a minute, how the hell did he know my name?!


^_____^ Hengsho! Keep the faith in them! Advance happy holidays! ^_____^