Beautiful Stranger. Noticing His Observer

Beautiful Stranger

DARA'S POV

 

 

Ever wondered why I just always observed him, never attempting to approach him?

Was it because everyone around me said that I should never involve myself with him? No. I could care less about what they said since in the first place, they never answered my questions about why I should avoid him. Was it because I didn’t have the courage to approach him? It may be but basing on my heightened curiosity about him, it might give me enough courage to at least know his name. Was it because he has that dangerous and mysterious aura around him? That’s not it ‘cause as I have said before,  I kinda have a knack for guys like that. So really, why? Well simply because I can’t; my condition now didn’t allow me to.

My body was weak that’s why I was always confined inside the four walls of this house. It . I had been home- schooling since I was 10 years old. I was 18 years old now, my whole 8 years of existence only happened inside this house. I got to go out every once in a while, but only if I had someone with me. I was getting tired of it already but what can I do? Nothing, just to accept that fact and live the most out of it. Even if I was doing the therapy for 8 years already and had shown them how much my body’s condition improved, they still won’t let me out of the house. I knew they were just afraid that I’ll suddenly collapsed if I went to normal school or just walk alone, but they still wouldn’t know until we try right? Because of it, usually, my everyday world revolved around doing the therapy, home- schooling, playing some instruments, writing, sketching... and now, observing him.

I didn’t know why I never get tired of observing him every single day. It was not like there’s something new every single day that I saw him walk in and out of his house. He was the same expressionless and mysterious raven- colored hair guy. I somehow changed, however.

Since that day he caught me staring, I still observed him from my bedroom window though with a lot of caution.  And since that day too, a part of me would wonder every now and then: if that stare would be a start of something new. During my past times, my mind would always make up some stories on how that something new will happen. Although, what happened on another windy afternoon wasn’t part of my many make- up stories about our meeting.

 

 

Durami, my younger sister, would have her birthday celebration later. I planned on giving her another personalized gift. Last year I made a song for her. This time, I planned on giving her a photo book. As always, I was working by my window (my other window, different from where I usually observed him) when the wind blew again and decided to take away with it some of the finished pages of the photo book. Other pages scattered inside my room while some flew outside and fell in our side yard. Another others? Well they were stuck on the tree near my window. Groaning, I debated whether to get the papers from the tree or make another one. After thinking of all the possible consequences of my chosen action, I chose to do the former, the riskier one. Making new pages won’t make it on time for later. I looked for something that I can use to pluck the pages out of the tree. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find one. I debated with myself again, and after a minute I came up with what to do. I  think you could guess what I did next.

 

 


Short boring update! ^^

Next Chapter: Beautiful Stranger. Noticing him noticing me

As what the title suggest... interactions! kekeke ^^