Us

Among two choices

Nichkhun's POV 

I looked at my watch  on my wrist, it showed 6. 30 PM. I quickly closed my Medical Education book and started to have a quick shower. 
After i finished all, i directly went to garage to get my car and texted her

 

To:   Yul Yul Yul ♥~

I'm on my way, be ready kkk ~~

 

I looked at the red traffic lamp and waited patiently. I saw a young couple on the roadside, 
the guy looked so shy to hold the girl's hand and the girl was giggled. I laughed silently and admired them. 
"Hmm.. I hope me and yuri can go back like we used to, I'll try to fix everything.." i thought to myself.

 

/HONK/ /HONK/

 

I surprised by sudden clackson from the car behind me. O my God i didn't realized the light already green, and i started to drive again.

 

Author's POV

Nichkhun texted Yuri that he already arrived in front of Yuri's place, and Yuri came out within a minute. 
Nichkhun never left his eyes from Yuri until she sat beside him in the front passage.
Yuri noticed it then looked at Nichkhun and asked, "What?".
Nichkhun giggled, "Nothing, it's just you look so pretty" Nichkhun said and still had his eyes on Yuri.
"i'm always pretty" She said confidently and laughed. "Hahahaha you're right" Nichkhun laughed too. They both silent. 
"I think it has been a long time since the last time we go out and have our time like this" Nichkhun said and smiled a little. 
"I think so too" Yuri said straightly. 
"Then we should do this often again like we used too" Nichkhun said and started to drive again. 
"Yes" Yuri answered and looked outside from her side's window with a little smile. 

 

Yuri's POV

"Here we are" Khun oppa said  and turned off the car, "Where we are, oppa?" I asked and looked around us. 
"You don't remember??" Khun oppa asked and looked at me with surprise. I shooked my head. 
"This is where the first time we met, Yul." He said and get off the car to opened my door. 

We're headed to that one restaurant in front of us. My eyes widened. 
Aaah! I remember now, this is the place where Yoong and Taec oppa introduced me to Khun oppa. 
I looked at Khun oppa and said "I remember now". Khun oppa smiled delightly and opened the restaurant's door for me. 

 

"This is the table where we met at the first time, remember?" He asked and sat in front of me. I smiled and nooded. 
"At that time i was tried my best to approach you because you were really quiet at that time" He added and laughed. 

 

He was right, at that time i still afraid to open myself to other people..

 

"Yoong, i don't waaant" I whined to Yoona who sat beside me. 
"Yah, it's just a meet not a blind date. I just want you to know new people from our university, Yul"
Yoona said and looked at Taecyeon oppa who just finished his call.
"Khun said he'll come a few minutes later." Taecyeon oppa said with a smiled to Yoona.
Taecyeon oppa and Yoona started dating a month ago, 
they knew each other because Taecyeon oppa was helped freshman who wanted to register in our university. I just let out a sighed. 
"Yul, we're in a new place now. We're in university not high school anymore, and we still a freshman so we need  a help from senior. 
We need to know new people" Yoona said assured me.

 

"Sorry i'm late" A guy who just came said with a huge smile in his face, and had a high five with Taecyeon oppa. 
"Khun, here. Take a seat" Taecyeon oppa said and gestured that 'Khun' to sit in front of me. 
"Aaa Taec, so this is your girlfriend that you told me?" He sat and pointed at Yoona. Taecyeon oppa smiled proudly and nooded.
"Hi, i'm Nichkhun" He offered his hand to Yoona. "I'm Yoona" Yoona said and shaked hand with him. 
He turned to look at me and he had that silent for a while and said "H.. Hi, I'm Nichkhun" He offered his hand to me without left his gaze to me. 
"I'm Yuri" I said quietly and shaked his hand. 
"Nice to meet you" He said to me with a smile. I just nooded and smiled a little. 

Taecyeon oppa was tell some story about our university, Yoona focused on Taecyeon oppa's story, 
i tried to listen to him but i could see from the corner of my eyes, 
that Nichkhun oppa kept his eyes on me and suddenly he asked me quietly without disturbed Taecyeon oppa's story, 
"Umm Yuri, what faculty that you'll take?". "Architecture" I answered without looked at him. 
"I see, so why do you want to take architecture?" He asked with curiousity. "Because i like it" I answered straightly. 
"So how old are you?" He asked again. "19" I answered lazily. 
And he kept showered me with others question, but i just answered straightly. 
Sometimes he told me some jokes so i giggled because it was quiet funny, after that i've that courage to start to meet his eyes..

It was the first time my heart was beat a little bit faster after quiet long time..

 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Khun oppa asked me and opened the menu. I slowly left my gaze to him to look at the menu also. 
After we ordered some foods, Khun oppa started to speak.

"Yul...." He called me carefully, i lifted my head to face him. 
"You know i think it's because we didn't have enough time for us so i became.. I'm.. I'm really sorry for being a jealous person lately. 
I did bad thing to you, i wasn't being a good boyfriend for you. I'm sorry.." He said to me with sincerity in every his words. 
"It's ok oppa,  i also think it's because we've been busy with our own. I also became an uncaring one so it made you insecure" 
i answered him to calm him. 
He took my hand and said "I'm really sorry for not making you happy lately" He said and squeezed my hand softly. 
I nooded and smiled, we kept staring at each other until the food came and we finished our dinner. 

 

We headed back to the car with smile plastered in our face and our fingers interlocked with each others until we reached the car, "Thank you for tonight, my love" Khun oppa said and started the engine. "Now being cheesy?" I teased him and i stuck out my tongue.
"As long as i'm happy with you, why not?" He answered and gave me a peck on my lips. 
We stare at each other and slowly he leaned close to me and my lips met his lips and we kissed like we never kissed before, 
i miss him, i miss his lips.. We broke the kiss to catch the air but our forehead still met each other. 
"I love you" I whispered to him in the middle of my breath "I love you more, Yul" He said with a lovely smile. 
"i'm glad that you still with me. I couldn't imagine if i.. loose you" He said and looked at my eyes deeply. 
There's a sadness in his eyes that can't be avoided. 
I was touch by his word, i smiled and i leaned my hand to his cheek to assured him. "You'll never loose.." 

 

/Riiing, Riiing.. Riiing, Riiing/

 

My sentence cut off by a sudden call from my phone. I tried to reach my phone inside my bag and i sat straightly to look at the caller id, my eyes widened. 
It's Minho..