Doubt

Among two choices

*Italic is for their PAST

 

Nichkhun's POV  

 "Yul, where were you last night?! Why you didn't answer my call?!" I asked her in a rage. 
She kept silent and looked straight to her book. "Yul!" I lifted up my voice while shaked her soulder slowly, 
"Ssssstt! Be quiet!" The library keeper warned me. I still stared at her with disbelief for a long time, she kept silent and read.

 

You know,  sometimes when we had quarrel. I asked my self. Did i do something wrong? 
Did she bored with me? Or... Is she doesn't love me anymore?
She's too precious for me. Even when i already started our relationship i still asked myself, do I deserved to have her in my life? 
Am'i good enough for her? Is she happy with me?
I admited that i'm not a sensitive person who knows instantly what's my mistake. 
I'm a jealous person, moreover to the people that i most feared would lose them in my life.

I think i realized that i became more jealous person lately, because this semester i've been busy with exam and assignment so does yuri. 
So i couldn't watch over her, protected her, and see her anytime.
I trust her, but it's just I had an overwhelming feeling of fear.

To be honest, i'm so afraid of losing her, really... You know what, because I needed quite long time to open her heart for me...

 

"Yaaah oppaaa!" She shaked her head in disgusted while ran. "Hahahaha i'll give it to yoouuu" I ran to catched her, 
still had my 'cockroach' plastic in my hand. "Yaaaah, it's not funny" She said, still ran to avoided me. 
I laughed out loud while ran to her, she really ran for her life and here i ran while laughed and adored her disgusted face, 
looked so cute you know. We kept ran. 
"Oppaaaa, I'm tired! If you still give that disgusting thing to me i'm not going to talk to you till i graduate from here" She shouted while ran. 
I stopped, "Oke oke, i'm stop now" I said while raised my hands, but still with my 'cockroach' in my right hand. 
"Aaaand... Throw that thing away from me!" She ordered me and kept looked at the 'cockroach' in disgusted. 
"Alright" I obeyed and threw the 'cockroach' behind my back while smiled and looked at her. 
"Hhhhh good" She exhaled and said in relief. 
After that we were sat on the grass courts behind our university still with exhausted expression in our face.

 

"Here" I handed her a bottle of water. "Gomawo" She said while received the bottle.
I sat back next to her. "Haaah it has been 3 months since i continuing my study here"  She said while looked straight and smiled. 
"And it has been 3 months too since i know you" I said while stared at her face, no other words can describe it, other than perfect. 
"Yah why are you staring at me like that?" She asked and looked at me while held her laugh. 
"Nothing, it's just... there's a beautiful scenery in front of my eyes" I said while stared at her face and smiled. 
"Aaah cheesy-khun" She said while tapped my arm. 
Then we kept silent while looked at the grass courts in front of us. "Yul" I finally spoke. "What?" She answered. 
"What if... there is someone who likes you?" I asked her while stared at her eyes deeply. "Will you accept him?" I asked her carefully. 
She let out a sighed, "It depends who the person is" She said without left her eyes from the grass courts in front of her. 
"I see" I answered and looked straight blankly. "But..." She stopped and turned her head down 
"If the person is you... I will accept it" She said quietly, even she hid her head between her leg still i could see her cheeks turned red. 
I chuckled and  her hair gently. 
"I'll wait for you until you're truly ready to start a relationship" I said while looked at her with smile. 
She lifted her head up and looked at me with her beautiful smile on her face and said "Thank you so much oppa".

"It's ok if you want to be alone for now, i won't disturb. Sorry, if i talked too loud to you. Mianhae..." I said with sincerity and stood up. 
"I trust you, yul" I said before i left her. She kept read her book in silent.

 

Yuri'S POV 

 

Pfft.. If you trusted me why u  acted like that? Is that really necessary to shout in the library? 
I just didn't pick his call. Why is he changed at all? 
That was not his behavior. Why is he being like that? 
Seems like he didn't trust me at all, did he think that i'm a flirter who'll cheated on her boyfriend!

 

I couldn't concentrate anymore, my eyes still read the book but my mind traveled anywhere..
I wondered why he acted like that and..  why i acted like this too? Being selfish, uncaring person, mad easily, and acted cold..

 

/ting ning/ (message's tone)

 

From: Khunnie oppa ♥

Yul, mianhae.. Oppa really don't know what's wrong with me lately.
Maybe we should talk eyes to eyes to clear this, 
i text you because i'm afraid i might disturb you again and maybe you won't see me for some times, 
but! you've to see me again at 7pm i'll pick you up as usual~

 

Still the same him, whenever we fight. It'll be him who'll beg for forgiveness. Sometimes i could feel that i'am so unfair to him. 
He always be that 'good boyfriend' to me, but me? Don't ask, it's a different story. 

 

At first, i admitted that i doubt him because i was afraid to start relationship again and afraid to rely on someone again. 
But he came.. He always trying to be a good one for me, and then i realized  that he really loves me, and i opened my heart which i closed densely. 
but maybe it's because i still have trauma fear of losing a person who i relies on and he's really kind, 
so i became a selfish one,
and having a thought that he'll always loves me so,
it makes me a self-centered person who expected so much from him even thought he already gives me all his. 

 

To:  Khunnie oppa ♥

Ok, take care and don't forget to lunch.

 

After all , i love him with all sincerity of mine..

 

 

 

 

 

P.S: Yeorobun, i'm really sorry for being a bad-author. i didn't update for like 18393572771years, forgive this bad-author /bow 90degrees/ TT TT
Love you guys! ;)