Reunion

Among two choices

Minho’s  POV

It has been 1 year since she left me, but this heart is still calling her name, i wonder why...
Actually i don’t need to ask why this heart can’t stop calling her name, i already knew the answer.
Because, I'm not in love with an ordinary woman, i love Kwon Yuri.

I kept walking in the middle of busiest city in South Korea, no one cared the other, everybody occupied themself, included me.
I kept walking with my headset in both of my ears. Suddenly my iPod played that xx by gdragon, and instantly my brain
recalled the one my heart is beating for, yuri...

 

Author's POV

In University of Seoul
“Yah Kwon yul! I’ve called your name for eleventh time!” Yoona pushed yuri soulder hard
“Yah! Im choding! Don't you  see that i'm drawing now?!" Yuri shouted. 
"Really... How can you said that you're drawing??!
Your hand and your pencil's just moves randomly in your sketch book. That's not drawing!" Yoona shouted  unconsciously.
Yuri just sighed, she didn' t want to have an argument with Yoona now.
Yoona realized something wrongs with Yuri today "Yaaah what happened with you? Is there something that bothering you"
Asked Yoona and took a seat beside her best friend. Yuri just nooded, "What is that yul? About what?
Your assignment or.... Nichkhun oppa?" Asked Yoona curiously. 
"Aniyooo, it's just i've been fighting with Khun oppa,
like everyday we always have an argument for something!" Yuri answered and looked so pissed off. 
"Calm down yul,there must be any reason behind your fight with him" Yoona tried to soothe Yuri who continued her 'drawing'.
"But i'm tired you know?! He even can get jealous just because a paper, something that can't even kiss us. I think this is reached my limit yoong" Yuri said with depression. 
"I think both of you just too busy with assignment. You're taking faculty of architect while he's taking
medical school, how come you guys in relationship with no fight in it. It's impossible, both of you're taking the busiest faculty in our university. 
In case he'll be a doctor, he'll be more busy than now. I know you want to break up with him, think twice.
Yul, don't make a desicion when you're angry. You'll regret it later, i'm sure" Yoona said with calm manner and with sureness in her tones. "You can't get it yoong, you're taking faculty of architect too but taec in faculty of french literature. He's not that busy and not a JEALOUS person like him" Yuri answered, still wanna make Yoona sure that she's a victim here. 
"Im sure, you two just too busy that's why both of you have a misunderstanding and miscommunication thing" Yoona answered confidently. 
Yuri kept silent and sighed.
"I hope he can be more mature. Just like......." Yuri turned her face down "....Minho" She whispered.

 

Minho's POV

"I'm home!" I took off my shoes and scratched my head. today so tiring. 3 exams in a day and my basketball tournament is coming a week from now. 
"Take a shower first then go buy 2 bottles of soju for your appa. He and your sister in dinning room already!" My mom shouted from kitchen. "Deeee!" "Aaaiiish why i've to go outside in this cold nite. I need to hurry" I mumbled. "Annyeong eung jun grandma!" I greeted the shopkeeper, she just smiled at me without letting go of her eyes from the television. Not many visitor come here, because this shop not that big. Actually me and eung jun grandma, we're close enough, I think because every week i always buy soju here for my dad and she always treat me as her grandson.
I finally have sojus in my groceries basket, i think i wanna buy orange juice. I saw from a distance there was only a cans of orange juice.
When i grabbed the cans i felt another hand was grab the same cans, i let go of my hand from the cans. "You can have it"
I said without looked at the person who was standing beside me. "No, no, it's ok........Minho ssi?" Ask the person. When i turn my head,
i swear this time my heart's stop beating and my hands shaking unconsciously.
i really want to hug the person who's standing in front of me right now...

 

Yuri's POV

"Y...Yul?" Yeah i'm sure, that's minho. "Yeah... i'ts me" I smiled a bit. No one talked, Silent between us made an awkward atmosphere 

"Oh... Emm, do you want that juice? Y... You can take it really" He said, he tried to break the awkward atmosphere. "Okay" I took the juice. 

i realized that he was stared at me. Spontaneously i looked into his eyes, those eyes... that ever made me fell for him. His head started 

sweating like crazy. "Why are you sweating?" I asked him with weird expression, actually i really wanted to laugh right now. "A... Ah really?" 

He asked while he wiped the sweat and smile awkwardly. 

He never changed at all, always sweating when he nervous, and he'll smile awkwardly. This expression really reminded me at that time, 

when he confessed his feeling 2 years ago...

 

I was in the third year of senior high school. I was talked with Yoong and Sica in cafetaria, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. 

I turn my head and i found those eyes that made me melted. Those eyes that belongs to my beloved junior.

"Aaah Minho" I said in happy tone

"Emm... Annyeong Yuri, Yoona noona and Jessica noona" He greeted us and smiled awkwardly to Yoong and Sica

"Yaaah i feel so old. Why you call us noona, while yuri, you just call her by her name" Sica said jokingly

"Ah, Mianhae Jessica...ssi" Minho said awkwardly

"Yah, we just close enough that's why he just call me by my name" I explained to them

"De. Emm, Jessica... Ssi and Yoona... Ssi, can i borrow yuri for a while?" Asked Minho carefully

Yoong and Sica exchanged glance. "Yeah sure, of course. She's yours" "You can take her whenever you want" They said in unison. 

"Yah, what are you talking about. Am'i a thing or what?" I protested

"Okay thank you" Minho answered, he took my hand and drag me with him.

 

He sat beside me. There was a long silent until i looked at minho who keep stare at the table like he was thinking of something. 

"Yah why did you borrowed me from my friend just to sit in library and do nothing?" I asked. "Ah mianhae, it's not that... I just... 

I don't know what i've... to say to you" Minho said nervously. "It's ok minho, i'll wait" I answered and smiled to him, i swear i really wanted 

to laugh look at him like a crazy person.

He lifted his head up without looked at me. "Yuri... You know that. We... Have been together, no i mean as a friend for 1 month rite? 

Do you..." He stopped and turned his head down, i still can looked at his face that turned red. I giggled "Why are you laughing?" Asked him 

"No, it's just you look so funny you know. Usually you laugh like a mad person, pinch my nose, talk casually and sometimes cheesy. 

But now, you're being nervous, sweating, your hands are shaking, your face's red. What's wrong? Just talk to me" I smiled, 

i wanted to make he calmed.

 

He took a long sighed and then he stared at my eyes deeply, I hypnotized by his eyes. He took my hands

"Kwon Yuri, you know that we've been close with each other for a month. You know, as a guy... I really can't deny your beauty, your pretty eyes,

your gorgeous smile, your kindness, and all those things that you have... Especially, your heart. I've been looking for you since i 

entered this school. Even though you're my senior, i'm looking at you as a girl that i like. You know i'll protect you no matter what. 

Could you please be my...?" He said with certainty in every words that he said "...girlfriend?" He whispered but still stared at my eyes deeply.

 

"Y...Yul?" He said while shaked his hand in front of my eyes. "Uh, yes minho ssi?" 

i asked him nerveous. I realized from my daydreaming about my past with him. "hmm" He chuckled "I just asked you... Why are you here? 

You usually not here to buy something. You never want to buy something from this shop" Minho repeated his question. "Aaah i see, 

you still remember my habit huh?" I said and chuckled. "I just want to refreshing my mind and... Yeah, i want to buy a drink so i try to buy 

something from this shop" i continued my explanation.

 

Minho's POV

 

"Thanks for your treat minho ssi" Yuri said politely. "Aish, don't talk  formally to me" I tried to break the awkward atmosphere between us. 

"I just can't get used. Because we haven't seen each other for like one year already" She explained. "Nah, it's ok" i said in monoton. 

A long silent filled in the way to our houses. "How have you been yul? Hows your university life?" I asked her tried to break the silent. 

Always me who try to break all those awkward thing eh? I wonder is she wanted to talk to me or not? -.-

"Me? Tired enough, more and more assignments everyday. How about you?" She answered and i tried to look at her eyes. Yes, 

those eyes already told me that you've been worked too hard. I really wanted to help you...

"Umm, same with you. Next week, i've a basketball tournament. Wish me luck okay" I said and chuckled. "hmm... Must be busy, 

Nothing changes huh?" Yuri asked playfully. "You know me lah" I answered "Do you still use your old phone number?" 

I asked carefully tried not to look at her eyes. "emm yeah" Yuri answered and kept her eyes to looked straight. "emm... Yul, 

hows your relationship with.." I stopped for a while "Nichkhun... Hyung?" I asked carefully and tried to keep my cool. I saw from the 

corner of my eyes, she bite her lower lips "hmm we're fine" she said and smiled a bit "i see" i answered simply because i really 

don't want to hear about that topic anymore. There was like a thunder strucked my heart. I didn't even know why suddenly my mouth 

just splited out that question. 

"I think we'll be separated in this way" i said and looked at her face. Yuri just nodded. "ok, i still can contact you, rite?" I asked "Sure" 

She answered steadily. "Ok then... I hope i can see you next time" I said and smiled triumphantly. She just smiled sweetly, 

the prettiest smile i've ever seen in this world. And she ran to different directions to me. 

You know what, i really miss that gorgeous smile of her. I smiled like an idiot in the middle of a cold night. I really couldn't believe that tonight finally, 

i met her...

 

 

 

NOTES: Sorry for not updating for a looooooooong time /90 degrees bow/

So, for all MinYul fans maybe this chapter will make y'all happy kkk

And........... for KhunRi shippers, i'll make you guys happy too but wait for the next chappie ;-)