FIRST KISS

YG LOVE

Dara cannot sleep that night.She always think about what Jiyong said to him.Then she get up from bed and walked into the kitchen and get some water."Hmm,,should i call him Oppa?"asked Dara to herself."You're not sleeping yet?"said Bomthat walked towards coffee maker and on the switch."Did something wrong?"asked Bom."Yaa,,i have something to ask?my friend need my opinion but i do not know how to give her mine"said Dara."Yea,your friend..What is it?"asked Bom."What if someone that i just met want me to called him oppa?"asked Dara with blushing face."I think he want to be more close to you.Maybe that is a good thing.Just call him Oppa.I mean he maybe want to be your big brother,right?"said bom."Owhh,,yea!Big brother...like that girl,,hmmm.."replied Dara with a moody face then she leave Bom alone."Did i said something wrong?"ask Bom to herself.

"Teacher!"shouted Dara to Jiyong.

"Itold you,,call me Oppa!or i will not turn back when you call me!"said Jiyong.

Dara just smiled and said "It is okay for you if i call you Oppa?"asked Dara.

"Sure,my pleasure!It really nice if you can call me that way.It make me happy.Now,call me Oppa!"replied Jiyong.

"Ermmm..Jiyong..Oppa!"said Dara.

Suddenly Minzy run towards Jiyong and hold Jiyong hand.

"Oppa,,why she call you,Oppa??"asked Minzy.

Jiyong smiled and said"What wrong?Im just asked her to call me Oppa,just like you.You're my sis,right?It same with Dara,,im just consider her as my sis.Nothing much."said jiyong.
"Really?"asked Minzy.

"Yup!"said Jiyong.

Then Jiyong and minzy take a look at Dara with a sharp glance.They walked slowly towards Dara and laughed like a crazy person.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

"NONONONONONONO!!!!!"Shouted Dara.

"Dara!Dara!Dara!Dara!Wake up!We need to now or Teddy oppa will kill both of us!!!"shouted Bom.

Dara open her eyes and saw Bom face.Dara covered her face with the blanket."It's your fault!"said Dara.Bom leave the room with a strange feeling.

Today,Dara feel that she do not have any mood to do anything.She just follow the dance step,singing not with her heart and she always sigh to herself.When Jiyong entered the room,she not noticed and dreamy all the time.

"Okay,you can practice tomorrow and the lesson end now!You can go back!"said YoungBae.

Everybody packed their thing and go out.When Dara wanted to wear her bag,Jiyong pulled the bag and wear it.

"Let me bring it for you"said Jiyong.

With a confuse face Dara said"ermmm,,you do not have to do this.Let me take this bag."

"It's okay,let me help you."said Jiyong.

They walked across the street and walked through the park.

"Come,,sit for awhile."said Jiyong.

They sat on a bench and the atmosphere became awkward and silent.

5 min passed and Jiyong said"Do you want some coffee?I will get you some at the store."asked Jiyong.

"Yes,if it not make a trouble to you.hehe"said Dara.

"Wait 5 min"said Jiyong and he leave to the store in front of the bench.

"What should i do?Im will become crazy right now!!!"said Dara.

"Here you go!You like americano,right?'asked Jiyong

"How did you know"asked Dara

"Secret!hehehe!"replied Jiyong.

That night,the moon was very beautiful with the wind blowing like a rythm. They drink americano together and eat some hot bread that keep them warm.Dara face turned red because she so cold.So,she blow her hand to keep them warm.Jiyong saw what Dara do,so he open his jacket and cover Dara hand with his jacket.

"You don't have to do this"said Dara.

"It's okay,my pleasure."said Jiyong.

"Did you did this because im just like your little sis?because i need some proctection?that's why you want me to call you oppa,right??"asked Dara.

"No!it's not like that!You are different from Minzy,You are special to me!"said Jiyong.

"Dara!Dara!Dara!Hello?are you there?"aasked Jiyong to Dara when he saw Dara blurred face.

"Ya...aa!!Whaatt...?This coffee is great!i really like it!hehehe"said Dara.

"Hahahaha,,you are funny!and also cute!"said Jiyong while laughing.

"Hehehe,,!hehe" Dara laughing.

They walked through the street and arrived at Dara dorm.Jiyong give Dara bag pack back.Dara give Jiyong jacket back.

"No,,you keep it!If you miss me,wear that jacket!"said Jiyong.

"Hahaha,,yea!so,,have a good night!thanks for everything!said Dara.

When Dara turn her back,Jiyong grabbed her hand and kissed her lips.

"Goodnight!Dream about me!"said Jiyong and leave.

Dara surprised by what just happened.She run to her Dorm and quikly go to her room and covered her body with her blanket.