I WANT TO BE THE ONE

YG LOVE

 I take off my sweater and lay down.I covered my face and yet im still feel my face hot!"why im being like this"?asked myself.I close my eyes and im remember what happen again."Dara-shi!"shout someone.I turned around and i saw him!He's smile and walked towards me.My heart beating again."I cant breath"said myself.I can feel that my face are already blush.I covered my face with my hand and suddenly his face already close to mine.I was shocked.

"You forgot your sweater!"said jiyong."ahhh??whhatt?sswweater??"i ask.He take my hand and give the sweater."Always careful!"said jiyong while he touch my head and leave.

I opened my eyes."why are you so stupid,Dara?!hurmm..Tomorrow,,i will avoid him and never see him anymore!that is the best!"i said to myself.

"What a good day!"i said.I walked into the lobby and i saw Jiyong and Yongbae walked towards me.I wear my hoot and quikly walked in the fast mode.When i walked beside Jiyong.

"You with hoot!"shout Jiyong.

"YYYess?"i replied while my body do not turn back.

"Your shoelace are loose!You better tied it up or you will fall!"said Jiyong.Jiyong smiled and leave.

"phuuuu!I thought he recognize me!"i said.

In the Practice room

"Because there are a lot of trainee that i have to handle so we will need someone that can help me to teach you.So,when the teachers are coming so i hope you can give cominment and do not make any problem"said teddy oppa.

The door open and everybody saw 3 guy walked in.

"Ohh My God"i said.

"Huh!There you are!Well,,Class! Let me introduce you to my friends,or your new tearcher.This is Jiyong,YongBae and Se7en.This 3 guys will help me and hope you can give them support!Alright,,now everybody introduce yourself one by one,,start with minzy!"said teddy oppa.

"What im gonna do?see him everyday?im can become crazy if this thing are not stopped!Why him,teddy oppa?there's no other guy that can be a teacher??help me,,teddy oppa!i cannot do this!!"i said to myself.

"Dara!Dara!Dara!"

"Why everybody look at me?"ask myself. "Dara-ya ! your turn!"whispered Bom.

"Hhuh???My turn??for what?"i asked Bom

"Dara!come here and introduce yourself!"said teddy oppa.

"Ohhh,,ok!hehehe"i smiled

Let's start our lesson!

The music start.everybody dance with the rhytm.while they were dancing.Because the music were too catchy,Dara cannot follow the beat and make her move different with others.

"STOP!"Jiyong said.

Jiyong walked towards Dara.

"Which part you cannot follow?"asked Jiyong gently.

Jiyong teach the part that Dara cannot follow and sometimes their eyes meet and Dara face will blush!Suddenly,Jiyong held Dara hand and put it in Dara heart.

"If you really want to become superstar!just be yourself and if you want someone to help,,im want to be the one,,Dara-shi"whispered Jiyong to Dara ear.