CALL ME OPPA!

YG LOVE

Jiyong entered his room with smile.Yongbae feel something weird about Jiyong these days.Jiyong always smile by himself and always dreamy."Jiyong aah,,you have any problem?"asked Yongbae."hhuhh??problem?nope!why?"replied Jiyong."you look weird these day!"said Youngbae.'Weird?"replied Jiyong."Yes,,you always smile and sometimes you laugh by yourself,so ithought maybe you have a hard time,right?"asked Yongbae again.Jiyong smiled and said "Yongbae aah!i think im fall in love!hehehe."replied Jiyong."With who?"asked Yongbae.Jiyong just smiled and covered his face with his blanket."Secret!"replied Jiyong.

Its 6.30 and YG entertaiment still silent and there are no many people around the building.Jiyong walked faster to the recording room to give his new lyrics that he made last night.Suddenly he heard sound from the practicing room.He walked to the room and open the door.He saw Dara practice the dance that he teach yesterday.Jiyong be dazed by Dara moves and Dara keep twimkle in front of him.Jiyong keep looking at her.He can feel something different about Dara.Something special.The music stop.

"teacher!why are you here?"asked Dara.

Jiyong keep looking at Dara and asked himself why his heart beating so fast.

"Teacher?"asked Dara.

"Im think im crazy right now!"said Jiyong to himself.

"huh?"asked Dara.

"Nothing!Did you eat your breakfast?if not,let me treat you."replied Jiyong.

"Im..errmmm"said Dara.

Jiyong hold dara hand tightly and lead dara to the restaurant beside YG entertainment.Dara feel very embarrassed but at the same time she fell very happy and  just let Jiyong hold her hand.

"This is my favaurite restaurant.I always be here everytime i free."said Jiyong.

"Jiyong oppa!"said a girl with a ribbon.

"Minzy ahh!"said Jiyong.

Minzy walked towards Jiyong and hold Jiyong hand.Minzy look at Dara.

"Who is this,Oppa?Oppa,you know you're mine,right?No one will take you from me!"said Minzy.

Jiyong just smiled and whispered at Dara."Do not bother what her said,she just like my sis!"said Jiyong to Dara.

"Minzy ahh,,You're late to school!Hurry up!"said her mother.

"Oppa,,im going now!Don't ever look at another girl,okay?anyonggg!"said Minzy.

Dara just quiet while eating her breakfast.Jiyong feel weird and asked Dara.

"Why are you so quiet?Did i do something wrong?"asked Jiyong.

"NO..im just enjoy my breakfast.Now i know why teacher like this place"said Dara.

'Because of that girl,right?'said Dara to herself with her moody face.

Jiyong look at Dara with a sharp glance."Its not because of that girl but because her mother just like my mother!She always make me fell relieved and i can enjoy my life here,far from my house!"said Jiyong again.

Dara shocked!He can read my mind?!Oh no!!Dara just smiled and said"Teacher,im done!Let's go!I do not want to be late"said Dara.While dara wanted to get up and leave.

Jiyong stopped her and said "Dara-shi,,can you call me Oppa?"asked Jiyong.