"...Who is he jealous of?"

Their Unrequited Love

"Hey, why did you drag me away? I'm hungry you know!" Hyunseung said sharply but it wasn't all too serious of a tone. He puckered his lips and gave Junhyung a glare, but he must admit that he enjoyed Junhyung touching him. He was blushing badly earlier and still now.

"Arghh...Couldn't you read the atmosphere in there?" Junhyung gestured, but Hyunseung still didn't catch on. "Oh, you're hopeless." He rolled his eyes.

"Atmosphere, Atmosphere..." He repeated the word over and over but he didn't feel any "atmosphere" in there. "Hey, tell me! What's going on between them?"

Junhyung sighed in frustration. "Okay, you know what?" He shook his head. He didn't have the energy anymore to even explain everything to him. It was useless anyway. "You sometimes have to figure things out on your own." He headed took a few steps but he was being stopped by Hyunseung. He felt his arms squeezing tightly around his neck. "W-What are you doing?"

"Tell me!" Hyunseung laughed playfully.

"Seriously, let go!"

"What if I don't?"

Junhyung struggled to break free but instead, he fell down and along with Hyunseung. They landed in an awkward position together. Then, Kikwang was walking down the hall, "What is up with all of this commotion?" He yawned with his bed head. His hair was sticking out crazily too. When he came across Hyunseung and Junhyung who was still in an awkward position, his face looked disgusted. Junhyung was on the bottom while Hyunseung was on top of him.

"Holy crap! I - Uhh..." He didn't know what to say. His mind was blank...Kikwang suddenly blushed and bowed down. "Sorry if I disturbed you guys!" He ran down the hallway.

"NO! KIKWANG, you got the wrong idea!" But obviously, Kikwang was gone already. Junhyung pushed off Hyunseung. "Dang, how long are you going to stay on top of me?" He paused and then started speaking again. "What is with you these days? Why are you so annoying!?" He raised his voice and walked away.

Hyunseung's POV

I was frozen still. I didn't move at all. He called me annoying...He raised his voice at me. I narrowed my eyes and sat there for a long while. I just wanted to have fun with him like the old times. I bet he doesn't even think about me at all nowadays. I don't even know what's happening between us anymore. I guess our close bond is completely ruined. I guess you're only thinking about Yoseob and you together, am I right? I closed my eyes and laid on the floor. I didn't even realize while thinking back at all of the memories we made, I fell into the darkness. Sleeping.

Doojoon's POV

I was still squeezing onto his arm even harder than before. I realized that he couldn't answer and that he was still in so much pain. 'Why am I doing this?' I asked myself. I realized I was just hurting him. My actions were so...Harsh. I gave up. I let go of his arm loosely and averted my eyes away from him. "I'm sorry, Yoseob. I'm sorry...Please ignore that." I told him directly but my eyes weren't on him, for I knew his eyes weren't on me but instead of the floor. "I'm just jealous of someone and I'm taking it out on you." I said. I tried not to make it obvious that I was being jealous of Junhyung. I don't want him to know yet. It's not like I can anyway. Without waiting a reply, I just instantly spoke and changed the subject immediately, "Lets see what we have to eat today..." He entered the kitchen.

Yoseob's POV

I was still speechless but after he suddenly let go of my arm, I was relieved that the pain was gone. I didn't say anything back because I couldn't. Nothing would come out. He said that he was jealous of someone and...He's taking it out on me? Does that even make sense? It probably does but I'm just a big ol' idiot who doesn't know anything. I rubbed the pain on my arm and watched him walking into the kitchen. I feel such an idiot for not answering him though. Such...Such an idiot. Somehow, I get the feeling that he really meant it but the other question is, who is he jealous of? There must be some girl he like and I'm getting to the bottom of it.

I made my way into our room and saw Dongwoon still sleeping sound asleep and...Kikwang, I just cannot tell what kind of expression that is. Seem like something happened or...? "Kikwang? Anything wrong?" I was bothered by his troublesome face that I must ask.

"D-Dude, y-you cannot believe what I just saw."

I looked at him puzzled, giving him a "what" look.

"T-Top and b-bottom."

"Umm...OOOO-KAY?" Was all I said. I had no idea why he was all freaked out for.

"Junhyung bottom and Hyunseung...Bottom." He pointed up and down.

"WHAAAT?!" I yelled out. How dare Junhyung cheat on me! What the hell?! I couldn't believe what I heard. Kikwang, you must be joking...I gave him a look but he wasn't even looking at me but he looked like...A freaking physco. It should be normal, we are brothers. Kikwang is taking this way too far but Junhyung and Hyunseung?! I can't keep calm at this! I made my way out of the room and bumped into Junhyung.

"Yoseob, I was just looking for you! So what did you and Doo talk about?"

I crinkled my face with anger. "JUH-UN-HY-UNG!" I pushed him to the wall and slammed my hand against it.

----

CHAPTER END.

A/N: I might not be able to update the story for awhile because I'm stuck on what to write next...Soo, I don't know when the next chapter will be out. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter though >.< .