"Why are you so distant from me?"

Their Unrequited Love

Doojoon's POV

I was walking down the hall and I heard a yell, somewhat familiar. It seem to be the voice of Yoseob. Wait...YOSEOB?! I quickly ran into the kitchen and my eyes widened. It was nothing important actually. It was just Junhyung and Yoseov fooling around with each other. I watched Yoseob laughing and giving a sweet smile to Junhyung. I stood still like a statue. I could feel jealousy and anger taking over me. My hands formed into knuckles I wanted to ruin their fun but...Why would I do that? That's really...Really..I sighed and continued to watch them and not having them noticing me. Why is Yoseob so distant from me these days? Why is he having so much fun with Junhyung instead of me? What have I ever done? Wasn't Junhyung with Hyunseung? Why is he trying to steal Yoseob from me? Endless questions kept on entering in my head. I have yet realized my feelings not long ago but out of all the times or realizing it, it just had to be now.

"...Joon? Doojoon?"

I jumped when I heard my name. I looked at both of their faces and gave a nervous laugh. "Uh, yeah? What's up?" I gave a forced yet fake smile.

"You're so weird." Yoseob gave a small laugh and pat me on the shoulder as he was passing by me. Following after was Junhyung. I watched the two from behind but I narrowed my eyebrows. Junhyung wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist. I gritted my teeth with anger, I just -

"Yoseob!" I called out to him. I too, was surprised. His name just suddenly slipped out on the tip of my tongue.

He then turned around after Junhyung released his arms. "Yeah?" Yoseob responded cluelessly with an eyebrow raising up. His expression was cute, as always.

Without a thought, I walked up to him and grabbed him by his wrist. "Can we talk for a little bit?" I focused my gaze on him. I should just ask him now or I won't later on. The curiosity as to why he's distance from me is killing me.

"Well, er..." Junhyung started. "I'll just leave the two of you alone." He said and turned away then suddenly bumped into Hyunseung, who was clueless with the atmosphere.

"Sooo...What are we having for break - " He couldn't finish his sentence for Junhyung covering his mouth with his hand. Hyunseung was blushing like crazy and then being dragged away by Junhyung leaving Yoseob and I behind.

Yoseob's POV

"Uhm...So what would you like to talk about?" I asked Doojoon. He seemed so serious that it scared me. What might he want to talk about?

Doojoon's POV

I was still looking deeply into Yoseob's innnocent looking eyes. I didn't know how to start it. Just before I was about to speak, Yoseob spoke again.

"Um..Please make it quick, Junhyung and I..." He trailed off but I wasn't listening to him because he mentioned Junhyung's name again. It made me even more angry that I couldn't control it. I grabbed Yoseob by the arm tightly and squeezed it hard. "Why are you so distance from me?" I asked him sharply. I couldn't believe I'm asking it but I guess it's the right time afterall. "I thought we were best friends?!" I continued. I was continuing on squeezing his arm and I knew he was in pain right now. But I couldn't help it, I'm not gonna let him go.

Yoseob's POV

I was shocked when he grabbed onto my arm tightly. What the hell is with him?  I tried to break free but it was useless.

"Why are you so distance from me? I thought we were best friends?!"

I paused at that question and stood there. I don't get what he meant by that. Of course we're friends but...Do I belong to him? What does he mean? I didn't know what to say and the awkward silence just couldn't break. I looked down at  the ground without saying anything. He too, didn't say anything. I guess he wanted a reply. What kind of question is this though?

----

CHAPTER END.

 

A/N: I didn't know how to start off the chapter so...I guess this is the way it turned out xD

I just wanted to jump in right to it. Hope you guys enjoyed it ~