Round 1

Their Unrequited Love

Junhyung, who was in an awkward position was looking straight into Yoseob's eyes. He had no idea what is going to happen next. Though, seeing Yoseob so close made him realized how cute he is. It made him blush a little. Even if he didn't want to, he pushed Yoseob's back and watched Yoseob from cornering him again. "What? What are you so angry about?"

"I thought I was your only best friend!" He shouted, half jokingly.

"O-O-Of c-course you are! My one and only!" Junhyung stuttered over his words. It's like the boyfriend was caught cheating on the girlfriend. Or at least that's what he sounded like.

Yoseob sighed and rested his hand on Junhyung's slender shoulder. "Don't give me that. You know what I'm talking about. You know, I heard you were on top of Hyunseung...?"

After all he wanted to forget about it, it had to be brought up. He was trying to forget about it but thanks to Yoseob, that's not gonna happen. "Who told you that?"

"Kikwang...He was really...Paranoid." Yoseob shrugged. "Anyway, see ya! Oh, and many fans want more fan service from you guys, keep it going!" He winked and skipped away pass Junhyung but Junhyung on the other hand, looked hurt. "Keep it going" wasn't what he wanted to hear. He thought Yoseob would be jealous.

• • •

 

"Yah, there's nothing left in the fridge." Doojoon said aloud while Kikwang and Dongwoon were tackling each other and making a huge mess on the floor. They are always like this, being like kids. They always seem to play games with each other. Doojoon shut the fridge and walked out of the kitchen, watching the two. "Hey, stop playing, both of you!"

But neither of them stopped. Doojoon, frustrated, and raised his voice once more and repeated himself, "HEY! STOP!"

The two paused from pulling each other's hair out.

"You guys stop playing. Go out and buy some ingredients or don't eat at all." Doojoon commanded.

Kikwang and Dongwoon understood and hurriedly ran straight to the door and exited the house, not wanting their butts kicked by Doojoon.

• • •

Dongwoon scratched his head as the two were making their way to the market. "Kiki...Do you know what to buy?" He asked cluelessly.

"I dunno...It's not like I know how to cook anyway." Kikwang responded as they entered into the supermarket.

Donwoon's eyes widened when he spotted an aisle of candy. "Wooooww, Kiki, look! Candy!" His mouth started to water with glistening eyes. "Could we please buy some?" He scrunched up his nose and made a cute face. "Pleaseee?" He whined, turning his cute face to show to Kikwang but Kikwang was already grabbing a bunch of candies and throwing it into a plastic bag.

*******

A/N Note: OMMGGG this chapter was seriously boring!! I'm sorry guys. I'm having a writers block and I felt that I need to update it >< Sorry I promise to do better next chapter.

Oh and I think I'm gonna put more spotlight on Dongwoon and Kikwang  because I really am stuck about the whole love square between Doojoon, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung right now ;-; So I might not update this in awhile as well until I figure something out to do with the four of them.