Heartbroken

Moving on

Third Person's POV


Jiyong slammed the door behind him. He threw himself to his bed and groaned as his body landed on the soft material. He pulled out his phone and unlocked it, showing a selca of him and her. He frowned and threw his phone away.

He had enough.

'You can't be like this forever, Kwon Jiyong. You have to let her go.'

He slapped his own face and took a bottle of liquor. He gulped down half of the bottle and let out a sigh.

'But why him? How is he better than me? He doesn't deserve you, silly. You're too good for him.'

He snapped out of his mind. He walked to the mirror and took a good look of himself.

'Disgusting. You're disgusting, Kwon Jiyong. She already has someone else. Snap out of it.'

He groaned and swiped away everything on the table with his hand. He angrily threw the liquor bottle he was holding to the mirror. He ignored it as the mirror broke to pieces and the liquor stained the carpet. He threw himself to his bed and groaned.

"I'm sorry.... Jiyong ah.... But I love someone else.... I'm sorry."

His mind flew back at the time when he confessed to her a year ago. He was so stupid. He knew that she loves someone else, yet he didn't care and still confessed his feelings to her. It has been a year, and he still hasn't let her go. He was so jealous and happy at the same time at Seunghyun when she accepted his confession. He was so jealous when she always stays by his side. He was so mad and angry at Seunghyun when she made her cry. He knows she deserves someone way better than Seunghyun. But he was happy when she smiled, even if it was because of Seunghyun. He wouldn't mind listening to her for hours as she happily tells him about Seunghyun. Being with him for more than seven years, he knew well how Seunghyun is. How a jerk he could be. He doesn't want her to be hurt more than she already was, but all he could do was stand and watch them from the side. He couldn't do anything to them. He wanted her to smile.

'Pathetic.'

A year had passed. He knew this has gone too much. It's time to stop. There's no point in continuing this much further. Tears were starting to fill his eyes.

He's not ready.

He's not ready to let her go.

.

He still loves her.

He closed his eyes. He didn't think that a woman could averted his world. He knew she's different from other woman. How she smiles, how she laughs.  She had successfully captivated him. He took a deep breath.

'This is going nowhere. End it, Kwon Jiyong. Forget her.'

Tears started to fall from his eyes. He still doesn't want to forget her. He closed his eyes. But he had to.

 

It's over.

 



Jiyong woke up as his phone rang. He lazily reached his hand, but he couldn't find it. He groaned as he stood up and took it from across the room. He threw himself back to bed, unlocked it and opened the notification. There was a message from an unknown number. He opened it.

"Annyeong Jiyongyong oppa~ Remember me? I'm Soon Eun Ji and I'm back in Korea~ Are you busy with your schedules? Mind to take me around Seoul? I'll be staying here from now kkkk^^"

"Soon Eun Ji? Who's that.." He muttered. He tried to recall the name as the headache from the alcohol started to strike him.

"That Soon Eun Ji?! She's back?!" Jiyong lifted his head. He quickly texted her back,

"Eun Ji ah, You're back?! Aigoo I'm so proud of you^^ Meet me anytime!" He chuckled.

'That Soon Eun Ji is finally back from US?' he smiled.

Maybe, he could really move on from her.

 


Sorry for the late update^^;

More are coming so please look forward to them!!!

Don't forget to give me your comments! ^^