Chapter 7

Hidden Self

She finished cooking, it all looked so delicious. She packed up the food, she changed her clothes, and brushed her hair. Then she called Sulli, "Sulli, do you have free time today?" she asked her. "Sure I have unnie. But I only have my free time for you. So what is it?"she said in a cute and sweet voice. Victoria smiled and was relieved that Sulli is available today.

"Sul, I want you to help me with something today. Can you come at school, in my classroom?"Victoria asked. "Sure unnie, what time?"
"2:00 hours from now." "Ok unnie, I'll definitely go, and help you with that something." "Thanks Sulli, Love Ya." "Love you too unnie."

"Who were you talking with? And saying I love you." her mother asked her curiously. "It's Sulli my best friend."she told her mother, she doesn't want somebody to misunderstand her. "Why do you always have to say I love you. It's getting on my nerves, I thought it was a boyfriend. Hey are you a lesbian??" her mom asked.

"No...I'm not. I just treat her like a little sister. She's one of my treasured persons. Just like you mom, and my Younger Sister."she told her mom and hugged her.
"You're really sweet hun, but I feel sorry for you. And I'm sorry for making you and your sister separate."she told her daughter while patting her head. Then her mom burst out in tears, trying to remember the past. 

"It's fine, mom. It's not like it's your fault anyway. It's our fault, mines and my sisters' fault. So please don't blame it on yourself. It's nobody else's fault but ours, okay mom, do you understand?" Victoria was reassuring her mother that it is not her fault. "Thanks Hun, Love you." "Love you too mom."

"Btw, mom I still have to do something. Please forgive me." Victoria went upstairs. To her room, she sat on her bed, got her phone out, and called someone. "Jessica, are you and Krystal free today?" "Uhm...yes, and for your information Tiffany is also in our house who is also free. So????"she asked in a cold, but kind voice. "Um...please help me with something. I'll meet you outside your house and let's go at the school. Please tell Krystal and Tiffany too. Thanks Jess, your really jjang!"she told Jessica, in a happy and thankful voice. "Your Welcome. Bye." "Bye"

Then Victoria went to the Jung's house. The first person she saw was their father. Then Victoria greeted their father, did a bow and her father did the same thing. "Um...may I borrow your daughters?"Victoria asked. "I need them to help me with something, is that alright?" she continued.

"It's alright, since it's you Victoria. You are real kind, pretty, smart and talented." Then Jessica's father smiled. "Thank you! You're really kind sir." "Your Welcome Victoria. Ahh....here they are."He said. 

"Father we'll go now." Both Jessica and Krystal hugged their father. "Let's go Tiffany."Krystal told Tiffany. 

(Victoria's POV - Victoria's mind)

Tiffany seems to be zoning out, but we all know the reason, because of the way Jessica and Krystal were so friendly and loving with their father. Tiffany's father is in America, and you know what he seriously hurts Tiffany. In the face of Tiffany it's written there envious. I can really read her, but Jessica and Krystal?? It's gonna be hard. Even though Tiffany's father hurts her, she still love him so much.

(End Of POV)

Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal and Victoria finally started walking. They walked for 5 minutes and they finally arrived at school. Their school is like only 200 meters away from Krystal and Jessica's house. It was so near. Then, in the classroom they saw Taemin. "Annyeong Taemin." Victoria greeted him, then they hugged each other they were pretty close after picking the present for Sulli.

Taemin glanced at Nichkhun who was following him and who looked real mad and jealous. Nichkhun thought he wasn't caught but he was. Then Taemin called out Nichkhun and asked Victoria if Nichkhun could help them. "Alright, he can help us. Everyone help us decorate. Please~" Victoria asked politely so that they would help them.

Then they started decorating the classroom. They need to decorate fast. Then Victoria said in a worried look, "I forgot to bring something very important. Please continue decorating while I will get it." Then Victoria rushed out to bring her the food she forgot. Nichkhun was following her again. "Why do I keep following her?"Nichkhun thought to himself.

Then Victoria brought out the food in her house. She was pretty thankful that it's pretty near. Then Victoria had to buy a cake, there were a lot of people buying she had to wait. She used up 15 minutes and go to school. Nichkhun kind of lost her, then he found her. "Victoria, let me bring the cake, and some of those." "Thank You, and why are you here?" "Following you?"then he winked. "You need to decorate the classroom, why are you following me, are you my bodyguard or something?" "Well kind of." then Victoria glared at Nichkhun. Then they rushed to school.

The food was kind of a little cold so Victoria went to the kitchen room with Tiffany, to make the food a little hotter. Then the others were decorating the room, and finished. Then they put on a table and Victoria put the food on the table, samgyupsal, samgyetang, kimchi, galbi and many more. There were 10 of it.

Then finally the put the cake in the center. Then Sulli came with Minho, she saw all the food, and asked, "Who made this? It looks delicious. And the room is so adorable, who decorated it?" "Victoria unnie made the food, and all of us decorated the room, did you like it?"Taemin told Sulli. "Yes I did. Unnie, the food looks really delicious."Sulli told Victoria. "And the room is really adorable everyone."Sulli told everyone. She still doesn't know what was going on so she asked, "So what was the thing you want to help me with? Is it someone's birthday? Let me help you with it" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sulli you're such an airhead."
-Victoria