Chapter 8

Hidden Self

"Don't ask question at the same time, Sulli."Taemin told her. "Oh, okay Taemin. So who's birthday is it today? I mean what are we celebrating?" "Your Birthday Sulli unnie."Krystal told her, well she called her unnie since she is younger than Sulli by months. "Why but my birthday was last March 29, and now it's April."Sulli told Krystal being surprised. "Sulli, remember when it was your birthday?"Tiffany told her. "What is it Tiffany unnie?" "Victoria wasn't able to go right because she is busy. She decided to celebrate your birthday today."Jessica continued.

"Ahh that's why." Nichkhun told himself. "That's why I wasn't able to see her that time. I thought she wasn't invited."he continued talking to himself, then Victoria heard him. Them he hit his head slightly. "Just joking."he told her. "So who's party?"Sulli asked again. "Babo, Sulli you're such an airhead. We're celebrating your birthday today."

"Victoria unnie planned everything out. She even called us to help." Krystal told Sulli. "Happy Birthday Sulli." Victoria greeted Sulli happily. Then everyone followed they greeted Sulli after Victoria greeted her. Then Sulli looked at everyone, then Victoria and she jumped towards her to hug her, then tears of joy fell.

"Umma, Gamshamnida. Saranghaeyo."Sulli told Victoria with joy in her heart, she really was thankful cause she never knew Victoria would do such things for her (If you're confused Sulli and Krystal calls Victoria sometimes. Since she acts like an umma sometimes". Then Victoria answered, "I love you too Sulli." Then Sulli let go of the hug. "Let's have a talent show."Nichkhun suggested, he wanna see what Victoria's talent would be. "Alright!"Sulli approved. "So who wants to see my umma's dance?"

"Victoria can dance? I won't believe it." Nichkhun told everyone surprised. Victoria didn't dance at all in school. If all the girl classmates comes and dance Victoria wouldn't since she said she can't. "Sulli skip me."Victoria told Sulli. "Alright but later on you have to dance with us. After all it's my birthday and you can give it to me as a present."she told Victoria, since she haven't seen Victoria dance for a long time.

"But I have a gift for you already."Victoria told Sulli. "Umma, please!"Sulli pleaded Victoria with aegyo. She felt sorry for Sulli so she nodded. "But you have to dance with me, and It's gonna be the last." Then Sulli nodded. "Then it's gonna be the dance that we danced during childhood."Victoria told Sulli. "Okay then." Then the first person who danced was Taemin, he was dancing Replay and the way he looks at Sulli, it really is for Sulli. He got a lot of applauses.

The Next person who danced was their no. 1 ice princess Jessica, "Unnie, dance "Into the new world." Please?"Krystal pleaded Jessica. "No, It's gonna be "Run Devil Run"Jessica told Krystal. "But...alright." Krystal couldn't do anything since Jessica glared at her with cold eyes. It started, Jessica danced and sing.

Ddok barohae neon joengmal bad boy
Sarangbodan hogishimbbun
Geu dongan nan neo ddaeme ggambbak
Sogaseo neomeogangeoya

Then she finished she also received a lot of applauses, just like Taemin. "Next candidate will be Nichkhun oppa!" Sulli announced. Then Nichkhun told Sulli, "Why is it my turn?" Then Taemin whispered to Nichkhun, "Oppa, just do it. Don't make her disappointed." "Alright, alright." Nichkhun then danced I'll be back, then he also did the rap part.

But you better know that I'm not giving you away
Will I ever stop waiting no way
It'll be the same in my world
I'm your boy You're my Girl
Jamkkan geudael bonaejiman
Nan nega dashi doraol georan
Geol ara geureoni geokjeong mara nega sseureojil ttae
I'll be back (I'll be back, I'll be back)

Then it finished. He got a lot of applauses. Then he looked at Victoria, curious what reaction would she get. Then Victoria looked back they had eye contact then she smiled. Nichkhun blushed. Then his heart was beating because of her smile. "Why am I feeling like this whenever she smiles?"he asked himself. "Hyung, thinking about Victoria noona again?" "Next is Tiffany unnie"Sulli announced again. Tiffany danced Gee and sang too.

Ah! Listen Boy My First Love Story
My Angel and My Girls
My sunshine
Oh! Oh! let's go!

 

It Finished. It was great, she also got a lot of applauses. "Then Next up is Victoria unnie, Me and Krystal. Together with Tiffany and Jessica unnie!"Sulli announced again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would the reaction of the people about Victoria's Dance? And what will be the dance?"

-Author