Chapter 6

Hidden Self

It's a Peaceful and Beautiful Sunday Morning, Victoria wore her glasses when she woke up, took a shower then she decided to buy something. So Victoria went out to shop to buy a gift for Sulli. It was Sulli's birthday last March 29 but she wasn't able to give her a present, since she was so busy before and during th day of her birthday. She didn't even greeted her happy birthday so she felt very sorry.

She went to a shop where there were a lot of stuff toys being sold. She was picking carefully and was thinking what to buy, and when she was really concentrating on what to give her, she bumped into someone who was also picking stuff toys. When she took a look at him. It was Nichkhun's brother Taemin.

Victoria thought to herself, what would Taemin be doing here? Could it be he likes stuff toys, wow so childish. "Noona, what are you doing here?"Taemin pulled out the question to break the silence. Victoria greeted Taemin and bowed to him, Taemin bowed back. "I'm picking a present for Sulli. I was thinking maybe she is interested with stuff toys. Since she was always playing with it since she was little."Victoria answered. 

"How about you Taemin. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you also like stuff toys?"Victoria asked. Then Taemin said shyly, "I'm also picking a present for Sulli, I was too busy and wasn't able to buy a present. And I'm busy because I was practicing for a dance competition." "Oh is that why?" Victoria answered. Victoria suggested they buy it together, Taemin really didn't like Victoria at first but she liked her a little better now. Then he answered alright.

Victoria was happy that she wasn't alone picking the presents. When they were picking the presents they were always asking, "Do you think that Sulli will like this stuffed toy?" Taemin didn't know Victoria had this sweet side in her. Taemin always thought that Victoria is a the coldest girl in the whole world who doesn't care about others but herself, That's why he was a little surprised Nichkhun chose her for his date. 

They finally picked the gift they were gonna give to Sulli. Victoria picked a bunny and Taeming picked a bear. But actually while they were buying Nichkhun saw them, since he came to the mall with Taemin but they were in a different shop. Victoria asked Taemin if he wants to eat together with her. But he insisted not too, since he thought he was a bother.

Victoria didn't force him, so she just went at a restaurant and ate by herself. Then Taemin saw Nichkhun and came to him. "Hyung. Victoria noona was just here. Why didn't you greet her?"Taemin asked. Then Nichkhun asked Taemin with jealousy, "What is your relationship with Victoria?". Taemin knew he was jealous and thought of making him more jealous.

"We hang out with each other during weekends and buy gifts for each other. We're pretty close."He told Nichkhun those things to make him jealous. It was kind of a comeback since Nichkhun said he likes Victoria and he was thinking what kind of reaction  he will get.

"Stop Lying Taemin? Don't tell me that's true. Taemin I already know you like Sulli. So stop going out with Victoria." Nichkhun said in jealousy and anger. "I was just kidding."Taemin said, and he laughed after.

Taemin decided to go home, while Nichkhun decided to stay he wanted to guard Victoria for a while and he followed her wherever she go. After Victoria ate, she went to the supermarket, so Nichkhun followed her there too. 

Victoria bought ingredients for Sampgyupsal, Samgyetang, and more...She wants to prepare a party for Sulli, since she really really felt bad before. And was thinking is she will be happy or not.

After buying the grocery she went on her way home, Nichkhun followed her again. Then she finally was at home. Then Nichkhun finally went home. Then she started cooking for Sulli's surprise party. Time passed and everything was finished, the food was cooked already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It looks real delicious, Victoria unnie."
-Sulli