Chapter 2

Cupid On A Mission

Days Remaining: 30

[Myung-hee's P.O.V.]
 
     The next morning I woke up and I was ready to go. I waited at the Magic Gates, which transported you to wherever you wanted to go, for the headmaster Cupid. 
     I didn't have to wait for very long because the headmaster Cupid arrived very shortly after me.
     "Myung-hee, are you ready?" he asked me.
     "Yes!" I answered.
     "Good! Here's the boy's profile. Read it carefully. And good luck, okay?"
     "Okay!"
     "Wait, one more thing. Here's a phone, but it's not just any normal phone. You can use it to contact me and for other purposes too." he said as he handed me the phone. Omo, I almost forgot! Here's a necklace and watch it'll come in handy later on."
 
 
 
 
 
     "Thank you," I said and took all the things he gave me. 
     "Fighting!!!" he said.
     "Fighting!!!" I said as I pumped my fist in the air. And with that I was off.
     When I  arrived in Seoul, I headed off to a park I found close by so I could read the boy's profile. At the park I found an empty bench and sat on it and began to read the information the headmaster Cupid gave me.
 
Profile
 
 
Name: Byun Baekhyun
 
Date of Birth: May 6, 1992
 
Height: 174 cm
 
Specialities: Piano and Singing
 
Nationality: Korean
 
Ideal Type: Woman full of charms
 
Background: Has fallen in love before, but had his heart broken by his first love. Swore he would never fall in love again because he doesn't want his heart broken again. He began to turn into a cold-hearted person and rejects all confessions of love from any girls.
 
    After reading Baekhyun's profile, I kind of felt bad for him. He must have been really heartbroken after his first love dumped him. So now I will do the best that I can to help him love again.