Love not blind

Love not blind

Authhor POV

TING TONG TING TONG

"hyunnie-ah... kajja!" said sooyoung  "ne. eonn..." "be carefull!" . "yoona eonni, i can walk alone~~" said seohyun

at class

"wow, this class has been full" said sooyoung "Sooyoung...yoona, hyunnie!! over here!" shout a yeoja "ah...sica! kajja!" said yoona .Then she hold seohyun's hand. "annyeong eonni...." said seohyun to sica "annyeong.... hyunnie-ah you sit beside yoona then shikshin, sit over here!" said sica and she pat the chair beside her.

"BWAA!!"

shout a namja and he pat sooyoung shoulder "kya!! jinwoon-ah! you suprised me!" shout sooyoung "annyeong...hyunnie" "annyeong oppa..." "yoona, i want to talk with you at break time.." whispering jinwoon to yoona and reciprocated nod by Yoona. "oh hei... the teacher has been come.." said sica. "okay! paii... see you at the break time" said jinwoon and then he sit at his chair "stupid boy!" said yoona. "what did you sa...." before sooyoung finish her sentence, Sica hit her head. "shut up! don't you see that the teacher has been come?" said jessica with a low voice.

"annyeong haseyo...."

"annyeong seongsanim..." said all student.

"my name is park jung soo, and i'm your theacher here. you can call me leeteuk. okay lets star the lesson..bla bla bla bla." said leeteuk and he continue the lesson.

 

TING TONG TING TONG

 

"hyunnie!! lets go to the canteen!" said sica "ne...lets go!" said seohyun conscious. "wait... siwon hyung want to ask something to seohyun..." shout jinwoon "nde?" ask seohyun, then there was siwon in front of the class and he bring a namja beside him.

"heii!! my deer!!" shout siwon, and then he come in to the class and bring that namja too. "annyeong, siwon oppa...." said seohyun because she know that is siwon's voice "annyeong hyunnie..." answer siwon then he seohyun hair. "what are you doing here?" ask yoona "do you remember him?" ask siwon and then he pointed to the namja that siwon bring. "ah!! neo! the namja that hit my dongsaeng!" shout yoona seohyun frowned hearing what her eonni says.. "ne... correct! i want to gift him to our hyunnie..." said siwon "mwo? are you crazy? he has been scold our hyunnie! and you know what he says? he said that our hyunnie is bl...." before yoona finishing her sentence siwon close yoona mouth and wishpering " lovely deer.... shut up, it'll make seohyun's heart break.." yoona just nodding. "unnie? who is he? is he the person that i hit last time? is he want to get scold at me again?" ask seohyun "anni...hyunnie-ah he want to apologize to you..." said siwon then he seohyun's hair again. "ehmm..... don't searching any chance from my hyunnie..." said yoona. "hihihihi...eonni are you jealous?" said seohyun, then yoona blushing. siwon nudged kyuhyun's arm that mean 'hurry up!' then kyuhyun just replied with a nod. 

Kyuhyun POV

Aigoo~~ what is my fault then i must do this. okay fighting kyu! i hope she didn't get mada at me.

"kajja...!" i said then i hold her arms, because i know that she is blind.

"ne....annyeong oppa..eonni" said seohyun then she following me.

i bring her to a park behind kyunghee university. okay now we're sit on a bench, and i didn't know what i must says. okay fighting kyu!

"annyeong...seohyun-ssi" 

"oh? ne...a-a..annyeong" she replied and she smiling. omo! her smile is so cute, like an angel. okay.... the second step.

"seohyun-ssi i want to aplogizing, because an accident last morning." i said. "ah...gwenchana.. i know that not your fault. oh yeah.. what is your name?" seohyun aks, aigoo how stupid are you, why i didn't tell my name?

"oh...my name is cho kyuhyun, you can call me kyuhyun, or anything. then what is your name?"

"my name is seo joohyun, you can call me seohyun, but my friend and my family called me hyunnie."

"okay! then i'll call you hyunnie, then call me kyuhyun oppa... ok?"

"hm...kyuhyun oppa is to long, how about kyu oppa?" she ask. "hm...i think not bad! okay...you able to call me kyu oppa, but before that. do you forgive me?" i ask, the she just answering with a nod and smiling like an angel "AGAIN!". upps.. what did i says?

"kyu oppa? what did you say?"

"what? i didn't says anything..." i'm fooling.

"ah..." she said

"okay! kajja... from now on i'll be your bodyguard,! kajja go to the canteen..."

"ne...kajja!" omoo why she didn't tired to smile?

End Kyuhyun POV

 

**********

okay!! see you at the next chapter ^^

don't forget for comment =>