love not blind

Love not blind

tes...tes... tes

"oh it's raining... uh...i can't go somewhere... maybe i just can wait here" said a yeoja, under a halte. 

suddenly there was a man that calpping her shoulder. "kya~~~ who are you?" said that yeoja immediatly because she was schoked. "kya? who is me? hyunie...sorry for shoking you. gwenchana-o?" "ah..neo. yoona eonni, ne gwenchana." said seohyun. "hyunniaa, why you don't go home? i think your parents will be worrying you" "eonni...you know what is my condition. isn't you?" ask seohyun "ah..ne, arraso. okay kajja! i'll give you a special tour to your home! and don't worry it'll be very S-A-F-E-T-Y.. KAJJA!!" "eonni... you're so childish!" "yak!! hyunnie... wae you says laike that. okay now i'm cranky. go your home alone.. HUSH!!!" yoona get mad a little. "eonni... if i go alone. is that mean..that you want me to die?" said seohyun with a soft voice "ya...hyunnieaa please don't say like that. i'm you unnie. always and forever and thats mean i'll safing you wherever you're. kajja!" said yoona with a little drepessed voice. "ne~~ gomawo eonn." 

-SEO RECIDENCE-

"kya... young lady. why you going home alone?" said a maid of that big house "oh...are you gong ajhumma? mian ajhumma my phone was low battery then i can't call someone. luckily, i meet yoona eonni" "ah...kajja lets go inside. kamsahabnida yoona- agassi" "ne.. cheonma ajhumma" replied yoona.

"kya~~ hyunniea from where are you? gwenchana?" said seo eomma, and she look so worry. "eomma...gwenchana! yoona eonni give me a safety tour to home." answer seohyun with a chuckle. "ya..yoona-a gomawo for gave a safely tour for my little keroro." "EOMMA!! i'm not little anymore" said seohyun shyly. "hihihihihi... seo you'll always childish. maybe until you have a boysfriend you'll not being childish anymore" said yoona teasing seohyun, " hahaha... you right yoona-a. hyunnie when and where you can have boyfriend?" seo eomma teasing seo too. "eomma...!!" said seo loudly. "seo, i wan't to ask again when and where you'll ready to get your eyes sugery? didn't you want to see this beautifull world?" said yoona, and suddenly the atmosphere has been changed from warm to cold "ne...hyunnie. mom always support you! of course like your father" seo eomma said. "eomma, i'm so afraid to get sugery. maybe i'll do that sugery after i meet my soulmate(?)" replied seohyun and thats able to melting the cold atmosphere "seo!! if like that i'll help you to find your soulmate!" said yoona vibrant. and followed with nod from seo eomma. "okaay i want to go home, i have a minor. and i can't be late..." said yoona, "yonna-a mr.park can you" offers seo eomma. "ah, thanks ajhumma, my driver has been in front of your recidence..." "okay see you eonn!!" loud seo. "pai2 seo" said yoona the she kiss seo cheek and kiss seo eomma cheek too. "gomawo eonn" "cheonma baby~~"

"okay lets sleep hyunnie... gong ajhumma please bring seo to her bedroom" shout seo eomma.

at seohyun bedroom

-Seohyun POV-

"Gomawo...ajhumma" i said " ne...cheonmma, young lady" answered gong ajhumma.

eonni are you happy now? i hope you'll fine there. eonny maybe for a moment again i'll do that sugery. eonni i'll do that sugery if i get a boyfriend. and then please suport me and give me boyfriend. "eonni...i miss you" oh yeah..... eonni because that accident i must loss my visions and you. it was so hard for me, its okay if i loss my visions but it's hard if i loss you. eonni please suport me at that sugery.

"TIME TO SLEEP!!" ^^ I shout in my heart. then now i have been lying on my bed.

End Seohyun POV

-IM RECIDENCE-

chatting

little.deer : HEYY!! WAKE UP! IHAVE A GOOD NEWS!

--- 5 Minute later~~----

little.deer : huh....come on! wake up please this is so important!?----

shikshin: you're so annoyed!-----

jinwoon the prince from heaven: hey...hey...heyy its time to sleep deer!-------

little.deer: okay wait siwon and sica first!--------

siwon.choi : annyeong!!-------

little.deer : okay wait for one person again...------

iceprincess : did you know hard for me to sleep! and now you annoying me!-------

little.deer : okay! time to tell..------

shikshin: is this really important? --------

little.deer : ne...it's about hyunnie--------.

jinwoon the prince from heaven: what???------

little.deer: hyunnie will do her eyes sugery!-------

siwon.cho: are you sure?? when!! -------

sica : omoo my sweet seororo... will to that sugery? it was a miracle!---------

little.deer: but....-------

jinwoon the price from heaven: but what? is there a provise?-------

shikshin : it was a good topics!------

little.deer : ne...the provise is she want to have a boyfriend first.------

iceprincess : ommoo!! my seobaby has been grown..-----

jinwoon rhe prince from heaven: okay...i'll be her boyfriend (?)!!---- ---

little.deer: hey! is she love you?------

shikshin: the answeyr is NOT!------

jinwoon the prince from heaven : oh...my lady. don't be like that. that just kidding T_T------

little.deer : okay bye..see you tomorrow at school!------

siwon.choi : bye beb :*-----

iceprincess : ehlkhemm.... this is not a personal chat! ohhh ... where is my sweet heechul! T_T-------

**********

tomorrow~~

tinn...tin..tinn

tok.tok.tok

"young lady.... yoona agassi has been here." said gong ajhumma in front of seo bedroom "ne...ajhumma, you can open the door. please help me to down"

CLEK..

******++++++******

wait for the next chapter^^.

please tell me... my the 'enter' can't displayed?if i upload from my phone.  its so weird, with no 'enter' thanks before. oh yeah... i'm new here ^^ please help me. 반갑습니다