Data Vigilantiae

The Time Controller

Luxper Tenebra made her way through the cold streets of Seoul.

Winter was here and Luxper was freezing.

She fixed the scarf around her neck to go around her face and mouth.

The cap she wore was pushed down further to hide her eyes.

She was a chameleon. A figure that blended with the crowd, and also the shadows.

She watched her target being followed by a girl. She was little for her age of 13.

Luxper speed-walked close enough for the follower to hear. As she got nearer, the smell of apricot grew clearer and clearer.

This girl, the follower, was killed by none other than Potasium Cyanide.

"Pssst.." Luxper called out to the follower. The followed, or the target looked at her.

Luxper kept her head away from the target's view. The follower looked at her, and straightly knew what she was.

Luxper stopped walking, as did the follower.

Walking towards a nearby alleyway, she dropped the scarf and spoke right to the follower.

"So, what's the mission?" Luxper spoke strongly and deliberately, straight to the point.

"I.. need you.. to tell Minji.. that it wasn't her fault.." the spirit said.

"She.. couldn't help me.. nobody could.." she finished.

Lux shook her head bemusedly at how clueless the ghost was.

"can't tell her that.You have to." she said in a duh manner.

"I.. do?" the ghost said.

"Look, what's your name?" Lux asked.

"Jae..min. My name.. is Jaemin," Jaemin said in her sluggish manner.

"Look, Jaemin-sshi, in order for you to pass the limbo, you have to talk to her. Not me."

"How do.. I talk to.. her?" Jaemin asks. "I'm.. d-d-dead-" she chokes out.

"I don't know. Talk to her in her dream or something. I'm supposed to give light to the way, not answers." Lux replied.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have another mission to do." 

Luxper leaves the spirit, going on forth to her new mission.

She knows not to meddle too much in the spirit's business. Not after last time.