Light.

The Time Controller

Chapter One: Light

 

Tao woke up from the sudden shake of his bed.

"Wh-what?" he looked around in bewilderement. Rubbing his eyes to get the sleep away, he notices a figure through his peripheral.

Whipping his head to the left, he sees nothing, except the window, light shining through.

On closer inspection, a note was stuck in between;  Whenever you're in trouble, click your fingers.

Tao was left in puzzlement, but thought nothing of it. This was a usual thing, after EXO-M's death, Tao had started getting letters stuck between the windows.

He sat up, alone in his flat, and started to make his way to the bathroom.

Unknown to him, EXO-M was secretly watching his every move, unseeable to the ungifted eyes.

They appeared, in very hazy forms, sitting on chairs and standing around, just as Tao entered the bathroom.

Luhan sighed as he heard the sound of water going on.

"What are we going to do with him?" he said in a very low frequency that only some could hear.

"He's not listening to our dream-call," Luhan shook his head sadly whilst talking.

"What to do? What to do?" Lay mumbles as he walks back and forth. Suddenly he stopped.

"Maybe Luxper can help!" He clapped his hands suddenly.

"If Luxper manages to get or wants to do our wish," Kris contradicts.

"And it's not like everybody even knows who Luxper Tenebra is," Chen points out.

"We'll only hope that he'll listen." Chen continues, watching Tao that is getting ready pass right through Kris.

Tao shuddered a little, not knowing that he just passed through a spirit.

"Because, it'll take a long, long time before we can make another dream-call," Xiumin sighed as he plops again onto the couch.

Everyone settles in as Tao sets out the door, turned the lights off, and walks off, engulfing them in the darkness.